• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB HoC: Hall of Champions (active op)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
The SWF Hall of Champions

(Carried over from the last thread due to inactive thread creator, please alert me of any errors, also, I've removed the FC's, you guys can share that yourself without giving me the extra effort).

Basically, this is a list of the best players here for each character. For example, one would challenge the current title-holder. If he/she wins, the title is passed on to that person, and it just keeps going on. I'm starting out from scratch here, so if anybody has suggestions for rules or anything else, just post it in this thread.

Just in case a user from the Jump! Ultimate Stars board at GameFAQs comes here and gets mad, I got this idea from the aforementioned board. Don't know who invented this system, though.(And i copied this from a different fourm)

Rules
Challenging

1. All challenges should be posted in this thread and PMed to the title-holder.
2. The challenge post must include the challenger's name and Friend Code.
3. The current title-holder has one week to respond to the challenge. Then, the title-holder and the challenger can set a date.
4. The challenger must wait three days after the matches before challenging a title-holder again.
5. If the title-holder does not respond within one week, the title is passed to the challenger by default.
6. Only one person may challenge a title-holder at a time. This is why the challenge must be posted in this thread.
7. The title-holder may deny the challenge and give up his or her title.

Matches

1. The matches are a set of three. The best out of three wins.
2. The rules are set at 3 stock, no items.
3. All of the matches may be on Final Destination, BattleField, Lylat Cruise, Delfino Plaza, Smashville, and Yoshi's Island(Brawl).
4. Obviously, you must use the character of the title you're fighting for.
5. Any resetting will result in a lost match. Make sure your sibling, dog, parent, or whatever cannot not distract you at the time.
6. If either player resets, the other player should either post in this thread or PM me about it. I'm hoping the player who reset will confess to avoid complication.
7. Results of the matches must be posted by both players.
8. After the results have been confirmed, I will switch the current title-holder's name with the challenger's.

Miscellaneous

1. You are not limited to one title. Although, I'd appreciate it if you guys only claimed the titles of your mains while they're empty. Three's a good number, I guess.
2. Feel free to brag about your title(s) in your signature. That's pretty much the point of the thread, anyway.
3. This isn't really a rule, but please try to minimize the amount of arguing about unfairness and cheating.
4. Zelda and Sheik are counted as separate characters. In a title match for Zelda or Sheik, you must stick to that character. This may be a temporary rule; I'm not so sure about it yet.
5. Samus and Zero Suit Samus are counted as separate characters.
6. Pokemon Trainer, because of the fatigue system, is counted as one character.
7. This may seem obvious, but you must have the character if you want that character's title.

The List of Champions

As I stated before, since the list is empty, you may claim blank titles. But again, I would like it if you claimed the titles of characters you actually use. Please include your name and FC when claiming a title.

The Mushroom Kingdom

Mario:
Luigi:
Peach: godsmith2
Bowser:

Hyrule

Link:
Zelda: CN23
Sheik:
Ganondorf: Stroupes
Toon Link: urdailywater

Kanto and Sinnoh

Pikachu:
Jigglypuff: urdailywater
Pokemon Trainer: Aryman
Lucario: Foxtrotter

Donkey Kong Island

Donkey Kong: Sgt. Baker
Diddy Kong: fredymartinez1

Yoshi's Island

Yoshi: Solid Rage94

WarioWare, Inc.

Wario: Glyph

Zebes

Samus: KingChaos
Zero Suit Samus: Serris

Dreamland

Kirby: KingChaos
Meta Knight:
King Dedede: Sgt. Baker

Altea and Crimea

Marth:
Ike: godsmith2

Lylat System

Fox: A6M Zero
Falco: Aryman
Wolf: Aryman

Eagleland

Ness: Neon Ness
Lucas: Neon Ness

Port Town

Captain Falcon: Zanoske

Hocotate

Captain Olimar: Aryman

Angel Land

Pit: Brav3r

Icicle Mountain

Ice Climbers:

Island of the Ancients

R. O. B.: LucidMind

Sonic Universe

Sonic: SothE700k

Flat Zone

Mr. Game and Watch: godsmith2

FOXHOUND

Snake: Aryman

Challenges:

Glyph vs. Lucid for ROB

Serris vs. KingChaos

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm the Wario champ.

I also challenged Lucid for ROB.

I'm not sure whether or not this is a good idea... I mean you just kinda stole that guy's thread. He could be on vacation or something.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
if your the active OP, take my name off all my titles.
I don't do this anymore.

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
Finally someone recreated the thread! Glory knows when that thread will be updated! You should probably make the Franchise of the character's in bold so that people wouldn't be confused

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
YAY an active thread! *cheers*

Marth's open... Huh, that's strange. I'd take him, but I fail at the prince. :/

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'll take on KingChaos (4511-0166-8336) for the Samus title. As for Zero Suit Samus, can you put me down for that, please?

My friend code is 5370-0075-7259.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Like Sasukebowser, I request that you take my name off Mario. Sasukebowser's right, probably vacation or something else like high school homework.

LucidMind

Smash Rookie
Hey Glyph I accept your challenge. im up and ready to face u lets set up a time pm me.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Hey Glyph did you want to play me? If I remember that was you from the last thread. Just friendlies right?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow, forgot all about that. Sure, but right now I've got to leave soon for a tourney. We'll have to work out a good time.

Oh, you're in VA? You could be going to the same tournament as me, lol.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Oh, C3? I live like 10 minutes from Ashburn. I went to the last one and I didn't like it much, I think I'll pass this time. Have fun though.

Solid Rage94

Smash Cadet
The SWF Hall of Champions

(Carried over from the last thread due to inactive thread creator, please alert me of any errors, also, I've removed the FC's, you guys can share that yourself without giving me the extra effort).
Ah come on i go out for a week and this happens sooooo

Here i come! (x9000)
grah I'll update mine so yeah it was my thread to begin with.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm not sure whether or not this is a good idea... I mean you just kinda stole that guy's thread. He could be on vacation or something.
I CALLED IT!

Now I'm not sure what to do, though...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I understand that the other thread was inactive for a while, but in all honesty his was there first and he is active again. This is the only logical move.

...Love the Wimp Lo avatar, Glyph. My finger points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom