• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Happy Meal Promotion

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
I hate Mc'Donalds(BurgerKing for the win), but just for this awsomeness in a plastic bag I'll make my sacrifice, I want a Falco Plushie =D
Btw, do you think the Ice Climbers, Zelda, Sheik, Samus, ZSS, PT, Ivysaur, Charizard and Squirtle would sell seperately or in a bunch respectively for their character? =P

On a side note, I wish I could have that too, but in Israel not only the fast food stores get all the toys a year or so after the rest of the world(My brothers eat their kid meals alot), but no one gives **** here about Nintendo anyway =\

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
You guys know they aren't gonna make 35 different models right?

Maybe 10, tops.

Mario+a bunch of newcomers including Sonic/Snake.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I wouldn't mind plushies, I already have Luigi/Diddy ones from some time ago. But most likely plastic figures with shooting/wings flapping etc.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I hope they are the type that when you press their hand, they talk.
That'd be awesome! Cause Wolf and Fox would have their old phrases.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
They won't make 35, I'm gonna presume it'll be 10, with NO SECRET CHARACTERS with the exception of Sonic.

So first off, it's a very, very, safe bet that the Smash "Big 4" of Mario (1), Link (2), Pikachu (3) and Kirby (4) are in.

Similarly, I'll put my bets on Donkey Kong (5), since he is just so recognizable. Ditto for Sonic (6).

They will likely not have Samus, as there isn't enough Kid Appeal there, but, in order to fill the Female quota, they'd put in Peach (7).

They need more newcomers: Pit likely wouldn't be recognizable, and the abstractness of Pokemon Trainer makes it all but impossible to include him. Olimar falls in a similar trap. Therefore, I'd guess that Metaknight (8), who is just barely recognizable enough to be included (kids might not remember his name, but they may remember him from the horrific Kirby anime) would likely get in.

A bad guy is needed, hello Bowser (9).

Finally, for comic relief, Wario (10), would be included. Kids love fart jokes.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
I hope to God they make Pit, Marth, Ike, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Falco and Wolf who currently aren't available in toy form at all to my knowledge. I think Pit and Lucas are likely.

I need them for my Smash Brothers Brawl collection.
I've got a Ganondorf action figure, and I know how hard that is to come by...
I'm trying to collect every Smasher too.:bee:

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
^Yeah that (two up) sounds about right.

Pullback Landmaster's FTW.

I also want to collect all the Smash characters, but my collection is pretty weak right now and I know some characters don't exist.

Anarkex

Smash Cadet
I hate Mcdonald's, but I have one right down my block, and if it means getting a full set of Brawl figurines or plushies I'm eating their poo-burgers breakfast lunch and dinner.

It's the little things in life I cherish.

SemiStarMan

Smash Rookie
This is my first post at SWF, and all I have to say is, I'm going to start going to McDonald's a hell of a lot more.

Neeq

Smash Rookie
You think they'll have Captain Falcon toys? The nipples might be an issue. D:

Tanea

Smash Ace
really cause so am i and we are doing disney princess and pirates then amreican idol toys again wtf

FunPhax

Smash Cadet
That'll be nice... If they do, the next tournament I go to I'm carrying my plush toy in my pocket with half of it sticking out for an advantage cause my opponent will be distracted by its plushiness therefor taking his eyes off the game and BAM I win :)

And if it's a hard toy then... *fiercely throws Captain Falcon at opponent* "FALCON PUNCH" epic win :D

PCHU

Smash Lord
Man, I HAVE to get one!
A wolf toy with "What the heck?" action would be mine the second it comes.
Though, I'm sure Fox would be a likely toy, since kids are sure to have seen him somewhere.

And think about it.
They should have Fox, Wolf, and Falco.
Not saying this for Wolf, or Falco, but they cloned once, do it again, but in the form of toys.

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
I dont fully belive this... something seems off to me....

But, If they do, I bet they wont have any Secret character toys, so no Toon Link figure for me =(

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
It would probably just be the original 8

Mario, Link, Samus, Donkey Kong, Fox, Kirby, Pikachu , and Captain Falcon.

I want a Zelda =[

Top Bottom