• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB: A closer look at our DOJO pics~~~Tons of secrets revealed!!!

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
This makes me laugh in the one pic Zamus is "holding something"...she not. The pic with the "second Dark Link" is Dark Samus. The soccer ball isn't from any series like the Home run bat. I doubt you can play as the robs..there isn't anything in the very first pic, it's Pit's wings in the pic of the Halberd blasting the beam across the stage. It's not Warios old costume it's obviously his Wario ware outfit, and the lightning bolt was shown on a video.
homerun bat is from earthbound have you ever tried smashing forward with ness

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I think the stage shown in the first picture looks like the conch shells from Noki Bay (from sunshine).

Eagle

Smash Lord
I'm going to explain the picture where he thinks there are character emblems in the background.

It might have been fully explained, it might not, but I'm not going through the thread reading all the "LOL we knew that!" and the many posts explaining what they are in little detail.

Anyways, the emblems he is talking about are letters that spell out "Warning" in which the cannon will fire. Metaknight does have one of the symbols on his shoulder, yes, but it isn't a W it is a M most likely for Metaknight.

Therefore, the picture is nothing.

Edit: 300 posts ;D

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
that wario pick isn't his old costume, its just a blured shot of his warioware one. everything else is either old news or just plain stupid.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Please, all of you who say Imageshack shut up. IT'S NOT THE WEB POSTING! IT'S THE FRIKKIN PICTURE! <_< And wow I never noticed most of them! O.O

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
That first shot actually reminds me of Ridley. I remember someone found the sonic logo in the screens behind Zamus.

Meh most likely not

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if this has already been said but:

With Melee's debug mode you could play as sandbag and wireframes. Probably how they did that ROB shot. As for the fly, you're looking too hard into it. It's a fly. That's all.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
some of ur secrets are a bit of a stretch lol, but some are rly good. the danger box hits u like the explosive platforms in melee, (easiest to think of are in falcos stage), i doubt thats a lightning bolt (i first through stafy, i dunno why tho lol. lightning makes more sense.) the fly and warios costume are good finds. the event for yoshi is prob eat all the flies before the ANIMAL CROSSING PERSON can catch them.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
some of ur secrets are a bit of a stretch lol, but some are rly good. the danger box hits u like the explosive platforms in melee, (easiest to think of are in falcos stage), i doubt thats a lightning bolt (i first through stafy, i dunno why tho lol. lightning makes more sense.) the fly and warios costume are good finds. the event for yoshi is prob eat all the flies before the ANIMAL CROSSING PERSON can catch them.
It's clearly the lightning bolt and it makes even more sense because it's on the Mario Circuit stage.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I've always wondered tho, in the picture with the soccer ball... what's the ball above the hammer? It looks like Mario's throwing it. It looks kinda like a volleyball, but the lines aren't right... Is it some item we already know?

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I've always wondered tho, in the picture with the soccer ball... what's the ball above the hammer? It looks like Mario's throwing it. It looks kinda like a volleyball, but the lines aren't right... Is it some item we already know?
That item is confirmed on the dojo it's the smoke ball.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
I am sorry for this but...

U are a f_cking ******, you ***g!!!
Mickey mouse is not in the game, samus is not holding any1 its link in the back, u can't control R.O.Bs they are the people making the game don't u think they can generate any image they want, how the **** can u tell that thats a fly!!, on the image that says ''What the h*ll is that?'' that is pit and kirby walking at the same time, its just wario's head not another costume AND THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM IS A POKEBALL!!!!!!

The only sucpicious image is the 1 with the soccer ball, but i still think u faked that one
SO YOU SUCK!!!

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
I am sorry for this but...

U are a f_cking ******, you ***g!!!
Mickey mouse is not in the game, samus is not holding any1 its link in the back, u can't control R.O.Bs they are the people making the game don't u think they can generate any image they want, how the **** can u tell that thats a fly!!, on the image that says ''What the h*ll is that?'' that is pit and kirby walking at the same time, its just wario's head not another costume AND THAT THING AT THE BOTTOM IS A POKEBALL!!!!!!

The only sucpicious image is the 1 with the soccer ball, but i still think u faked that one
SO YOU SUCK!!!

He was joking about the mickey mouse thing.. relax.
also, that's not a pokeball, it IS a button. it activates those little trap doors all over the stage.

-KevRed

PS: the soccer ball picture is real ;)

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
Um no the only one I found interesting was the lightning bolt but the rest.. .no, and you stole my location :p

MRCRAWFISH

Smash Rookie
THe lightning bolt is from e4all
The green charizard is a recolored PT
Danger box is an explosive box from e4all

Everything except classic wario is OLD

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
You people did to Akiak what the Romans did to Jesus.

Way to be harsh to a nice guy! Cut him some slack! He tried to be nice to us all, then tons of people post hateful messages...the Grinch is going to break you people's Brawl discs in half the night you go to sleep.

Anyway, thanks Akiak. There were a couple things I didn't realize until I saw your post.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
You people did to Akiak what the Romans did to Jesus.

Way to be harsh to a nice guy! Cut him some slack! He tried to be nice to us all, then tons of people post hateful messages...the Grinch is going to break you people's Brawl discs in half the night you go to sleep.

Anyway, thanks Akiak. There were a couple things I didn't realize until I saw your post.
True dat. Though, I don't think that I'll ever sleep again... zzzZZZzz.. aahh!!! NO! My Brawl disc!!! (Oh yeah, I live in Europe, that won't be a reality, cause Nintendo will release it in the year 932 when Earth inhabitants move to Saturn).

danroks

Smash Cadet
that wario pick isn't his old costume, its just a blured shot of his warioware one. everything else is either old news or just plain stupid.
i know i shouldent bring back a topic but shouldent you all apologise to the topic starter for noticing the overals mario which u said wasnt

Top Bottom