• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB: A closer look at our DOJO pics~~~Tons of secrets revealed!!!

KingKraken

Smash Journeyman
uh... I think we have known about this for quite some time...
BTW, if you have the franklin badge does it effect you? (Mother fans will understand)

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Drag this to photoshop and zoom in to see. Its worth it!
Wait... you've SERIOUSLY given up on trying to make that readable? Does it HAVE to be ALL one image? Will it RUIN that image to move things in it to make it even REMOTELY close to square? It's not like you can't delete the image you have up NOW and replace it with THAT...

Weed

Smash Lord
I can't see them, however, I'm pretty interested in this Lightning Bolt you speak of, so get them up.

gamer8

Smash Lord
He says he's already uploaded them on photobucket... now if he could only figure out how to put them here... What a noob...

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
Take it easy people. He hasn't even been online since yesterday morning. Posting your complaints doesn't do anything. He said he will fix and repost the picture. Have a little faith and a little patience. Also, if the mods lock this thread he'll just start a new one when he gets it fixed, and I, among the others who really want to check this out, will have to look for it. I can only imagine he's a busy person like I am and doesn't have a lot of time during the day to dedicate to Smash bros.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
i dunno if someone said this already but i was looking at the team event matches and noticed that lucas was in the third featured match. to my knowledge i don't think the event matches change or update as u get new chars (basically the event matches SHOULD be the same for everyone regardless of their progress in character unlocking) with this in mind (unless thats not the starting event lineup) that lucas MAY BE a starter...i dunno

Eagle

Smash Lord
I hope it's worth he time -_-'

I don't want you showing us things like

- Look! A Lightning bolt!
- Is that a stopwatch?
- A soccerball? Wtf?

Anyways.. keep trying, I really want to see these images and I hope I'm not dissapointed ><

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you just post a direct link to the image instead of posting the image itself?

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
Or cut it up into a bunch of different pictures. It's a little bigger, but not big enough. I don't have photo shop either so what you give us is the best I get. Other than searching out each individual picture on the dojo, and guessing what you're saying.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I could barely read it, though i read the "what the hell is that?" one...they're pit's wings jack ***.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Well, a lot of things you posted are kind of...obvious, already known, or just stupid.

Point 1: All they had to do was take the ROBs at different poses. They're the makers of the game, they can control the ROBs just by hacking the game it's self. (Imagine if you beat the SSE and ROB was the final un-lockable! Sa-weet!)

Point 2: Decent find, not too exciting, but pretty cool.

Point 3: Hazrous Crates and Barrels are no marked, so un-expected explosions won't occur. (Already known from E 4 ALL)

Point 4: Just Pit from a different angle, or him using his shield (don't think so). Nothing new here.

Point 5: Just the Hlberd's insignia, nothing special.

Point 6: WE ALL NOTICED THE SOCCER BALL!

Point 7: I see what you are trying to get at. All the character's have a different portrait here. Samus' different, Sonic's different and Popo's is different.

Point 8: Your best find I guess. This could be part of the stage, like in Peach's castle (SSBM) there were switches that would activate blocks and items. Possibly something similar is present on Rumble Falls.

Yeah, a lot of it was lame, but the Rumble Falls discovery was decent. Good try to bring new info though.

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice

Are you wondering about the letters in the green? If you are I think it says warning. Like when the platform is leaving the ground it tells you so you don't get left behind. I haven't checked any of the videos for it though.

Top Bottom