• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 userbars - UPDATE : CLAN USERBARS!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well since im on summer vacation from school i have ALOT of time on my hands...Well not to much due to chores and stuff but i got plenty. Well at the moment im bored and my parents are sleeping so i cant play smash due to my gcn controller makes loud noises. So im sitting here bored. And thing what to do. Well u know what i was about to do cuss u saw my title of this thread. Yes i made ssb64 userbars. I thought to avoid confusion i decided to put the old style graphics and the text "SSB64" In it 2. And since there quick and really easy to make i will make custom ones 2! :D All u need to do is send me the link to the image u want (It must be rendered cuss im not going to go through all the trouble rendering it for u), tell me the 2 colors u want, what text u want and, what pattern background. I have dots horrizonal lines right and left and thick left. also i have none which u could have to. So if u want a custom one just simpley put the info below and i will post it in this post. Easy enough? Good.

SSB64 Userbars
---
All removed due to me using crappy userbar maker. Now i use photoshop so i will remake them to be ALOT better

Requested userbars
---
- JaimeHR

- Thino

- Thino

- DJLO

Userbars i did for fun
---

UPDATE

Clan userbars are here! :D
I made 4 clan userbars. There is SG, PpS, Barnyard buddies (Thx for reminding me meowkitty), And iXi. I think the iXi one is my best out of um all and PpS is my worse. But boom needs to give me more details T_T I'l redo it when he does. Enough talking here they are!
---

Zantetsu

Smash Master
No im using a special program and i didnt make the ones in my sig. But i could re-edit them in photoshop after im done with them :D

Zantetsu

Smash Master
That made me lol.....

Anyways, nice job, although I'm not a fan of the cartoony designs >_>
Sadly im not a fan of them eather but it seperates them from the melee and brawl ones. Also some of them look cool...Well samus and dk do imo. Pika looks alright.

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glossnv0.png

Thats a gloss you can just overlay. Sorry if you already knew how to do that...lol
Ya i got it but when i put it in photoshop its just a white block. Is there something i have to do with the transparency? Im a little noobish in photoshop.

Thino

Smash Master
Im requesting several userbars.
Red Link - Red background - "ssb64 link user"
Purple Fox - Blue background - "ssb64 fox user"
Mario - Grey bg - "ssb64 mario user"
White falcon - magenta bg - "ssb64 falcon user show me your moves!"

<_<

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well...Could i use the funky cartoon images and re-color them? Im good at recoloring. Or u could post the links to the images u want. Also the falcon one may not be able to fit all the text. I'l try

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well Jaime i got urs done. But the game and watch had to be rendered and im not so good at that. It may be a little scratchy. So if u provide me a render i will re-do this but for now here it is. Hope u like it (Other then the game and watch problem)

And thino im working on urs now

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Finished ur falcon one thino. Hope u like it.

Edit : Got ur fox one to. If u dont like the glossyness i have spare ones without it. Just tell me if u dont like it and i'l upload those instead.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Oh well ur thing said ssb64 falcon user to. whyed u add it? Anyways if u want me to re-do it it wont hurt. Its just a quick edit. Want me to edit?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Oh well i can fix it. Im used to picky people. Lol i have a friend who ONLY eats pizza, mcdonalds double cheese burgers with ketchup only and poptarts. Thats IT! Lol so when i go to his house i have an idea of what were having for dinner...Anyways it wont hurt to put the character first. Anything to make it more official

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Oh well i can fix it. Im used to picky people. Lol i have a friend who ONLY eats pizza, mcdonalds double cheese burgers with ketchup only and poptarts. Thats IT! Lol so when i go to his house i have an idea of what were having for dinner...Anyways it wont hurt to put the character first. Anything to make it more official

that cant be healthy o.o also, id love one! ill go capture the pic i want and brb with details

edit: ok i cant get a good shot of Ness' dair.. if someone can find one im good

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I want a userbar with gif of Yoshi please!

Make eggs, throw eggs, became a egg (I dont know if the last one is correct U^^)

(Really, yoshi's attacks names are so anoying XD)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ok yoshi fan urs is going to be hard so its going to take time. And thino im working on urs now :D

Lol it took me less then 1 minute to make urs thino no joke. XD

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
ok i got my pic

pic:

bg: dark blue (00066) and plum purple (6F2581)
text: " Go ahead, I Dair Ya' "
style : none (or whatever you thik looks best

Top Bottom