• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 userbars - UPDATE : CLAN USERBARS!

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
k this is how I want mine

falcon doing show ur moves then in the middle I want some SHDL action and on the right I want fox upsmashing

so basically....

Falcon(being pimp / / SHDL fox / / upsmashing fox

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Ok yoshi fan urs is going to be hard so its going to take time. And thino im working on urs now :D

Lol it took me less then 1 minute to make urs thino no joke. XD
Thanks very much ^^ I will wait it for real :D

You can make only a 3 imagen gif. I dont know how to make gif ;_;

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think he meant so that they switch over, like your thread I think.

Also, what's the picture on your BB userbar? It looks like a white Mr G&W or something xP

tomtom0919

Smash Cadet
I'd like to request a userbar with these two pictures. Could you put kirby on the far left and samus on the far right? And in the middle, could you put "kirby and samus user"

Zantetsu

Smash Master
no userbar for me?
Give him a chance, you only gave him 30 hours. Including school and sleeping, that's not much.
Well im out of school but i sleep till like 2 every day so its like im at school. Lol. But ya im not always on smashboards and i have a site im working on. Also some days i dont feel like making userbars. Also the regional rankings are hard to keep up with even with meowkitty helping. Also i have 125 subscribers on utube so i get alot of questions i need to answer and i make videos alot. So ya im a pretty busy guy. I'l make the userbar when i can.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Are you still doing this?
Could you do one of Falcon's Dair with the words "Step on it!"?

Top Bottom