• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

Skrlx

Smash Champion
whats even funnier is that im not the one that looks at these pics and then takes cheap shots at their appearances based on their pics when im raging

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
whats even funnier is that im not the one that looks at these pics and then takes cheap shots at their appearances based on their pics when im raging
....i dont, get a life u ****in piece of **** nerd

Skrlx

Smash Champion
liar i've seen you make fun of a couple people based on their pics on the thread (was one of them holyquebec?)

naturally, if I had my picture here you'd be making insults based on my picture.

NeoKronos

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO! Why do I remember lil scott?!?!?! ahahahaha

PLEASE someone say they have the pic of some random guy went on the old egx forum and posted as me with a pic of a shadow and a ? in it!!! I found out like a month later that someone did that and everyone laughed cuz they thought I did it LOL!

AMIRITE?! -high fives the first person who posts after this-

:lick:
-|-
_!_
I feel sorry for the people who had to his previous 304 posts. *Headache*

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
liar i've seen you make fun of a couple people based on their pics on the thread (was one of them holyquebec?)

naturally, if I had my picture here you'd be making insults based on my picture.
i dont want to see ur ugly nerd *** anyways, quit sayin my name *****

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
"Get a Life" was never meant to be a rational argument, but a blunt insult. Another way of saying, "**** off".

I liked this comment though;

TheClassicalLiberal (3 months ago) Show Hide +7 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
Get a life = Get a business degree, get married, have as many kids as possible (if you're a polygamist, all the better), pay your taxes, go to church, serve the man, and die

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
"
This video contains content from Sony Pictures, who has decided to block it in your country. "

Australia gets owned :(
Canada too! Sony's just being stupid.

I haven't even seen 10% of it lol
No good man, you should be getting on that right now. Might be loads of hidden gems in there.
Hopefully nothing that gets you arrested. :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Gotta love how some sites make their content only viewable to the US. You know... there's the rest of the world as well.

Having to resort to poor quality youtube videos because I missed a TV show (and because said site only shows videos to US residents) is a huge fail.

Top Bottom