• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
Can we un disconfirm the e3 leak. It's clearly true. never understood why is was placed in the disconfirmed section in the first place.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
little mac confirmed! He looks sick af :D Man cant wait for this game...

YT123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Olaf551
3DS FC
5069-4175-0996
All leaks except the E3 leak have been debunked by this reveal! :o

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Can we un disconfirm the e3 leak. It's clearly true. never understood why is was placed in the disconfirmed section in the first place.
Because even if all the characters get included, the claims of the leaker still didn't come to fruition.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Anybody else think we might get another character today? I mean, why start with the biggest hype (and not end with it?)

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
Because even if all the characters get included, the claims of the leaker still didn't come to fruition.
It's a roster leak. In any e3 leak there are things that are bound to change. Nintendo clearly changed their minds on what to show at the conference.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
And on this day, the Mac slaughtered the leaks.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
LITTLE MAC Punches out all the leaks!!!! This was exactly what i wanted i just CANT believe it was him!!!!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Anybody else think we might get another character today? I mean, why start with the biggest hype (and not end with it?)
Well, it is pretty odd that they only spoken about the Wii U version, something tells they could be cooking up something for the 3DS version?

Other than that, I guess Mac's reveal does debunk a load of leaks for sure.

Last edited:

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this made me think about all the stage debates that went on. You guys were so right all along, check out how different the boxing ring looks now~! So I take it this does add more credibility to the leakie 3...

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
Well, since little mac was revealed today, i wonder if diddy+dixie
Comes tomorrow (if its real). How many rumors said that diddy would be with dixie..

AGES

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snicks
I swear to god there was a leak who said Little Mac's homefield was the Boxing Ring, his speed was incredible and his recovery sucked

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
Well, Little Mac is now my main! Also, note how his recovery is pretty bad; this is how Sakurai is balancing the game! Little Mac is very quick, and powerful, but he has a weak point--recovering to the stage. I AM EXCITED! HALF OF THE LEAKS BE GONE!

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
Imagine if we get a character reveal tomorrow and it's not Yoshi or a Donkey Kong character. I would sit back and watch so many leaks die.:troll:
Time to watch the leaks die!!!

Little Mac is playable! Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom