• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy!

super princess
Issac is very likely. Charizard was a pokeball in Melee. Then a character.
Little Mac was an assist trophy, and he has a high chance of being playable this time. Also, Rosalina was supposedly meant to be an assist trophy in Brawl, too, and now she is playable. Anything can happen. :) It's Sakurai after all!

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
this is the chaos zero leak for those interested

I'm sure none of you know me, I used to hang out on the Brawl boards before release all the time. I never really posted much though, just followed the dojo hype train with everyone else around that time. Anyone that was around then knows there were legitimate leaks, but no one believed them at the time because of how crazy they seemed(wtf ROB?). Well there was a user in particular who leaked correct information that I managed to befriend around that time, this person is no longer active on gamefaqs, nor do they have plans to return.

I didn't befriend them right away, it took a bit of work, but it eventually got to a point where we would talk every now and then over AIM or Skype. I was mostly interested in their line of work, as at the time was aspiring to work in the video game business. After awhile we kinda fell out of touch, but I saw them on Skype today and figured I'd say hello and see if I could find any information out because I've noticed all these "leaks" lately around here and people going back and forth about them.

My friend wasn't particularly interested in sharing any information with gamefaqs, and told me gamefaqs wouldn't believe anything anyway. I agreed and asked if they would just answer a few questions at least, and this is what I gathered:

Ridley is not playable, he's a stage hazard.
King K. Rool is not playable.
Diddy is not partnered with Dixie.
Online will have way more options then Brawl, like being able to host rooms with your own item/rule set ups.

That's all the info I was able to get, I couldn't squeeze one new comer out sorry. I tried to get a Little Mac confirmation at least, but they wouldn't confirm or deny. Obviously I don't know if this information is legit, I could have been lied to very easily. My friend wasn't treated very well by the Brawl board users, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were just yanking my chain. This the first conversation I've had with them in like 2 years so take that for what it's worth.

Zulyar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4914-3978-9790
well i realy liked golden sun so i do hope isaac is in.

also hoping for a advance wars rep finaly.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
my favorite part of thisleak is that they have no real source all they say is i totally know that guy they didnt even name chaoszero just say in the vaugeist way possible that its him and youd only know that if you followed brawl...what im saying is i dont believe

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
And now someone that everyone wants all of the sudden...
I mean it's not like people didn't want him to be in Brawl. Mewtwo's a character everybody likes (generally speaking, of course..), and his recent popularity spike is due to the fact that his mega forms have been a posterboy for Gen 6.

I don't get why people being sad he was gone is surprising at all. I mean, he's in P:M for that very reason.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm also puzzled at the mewtwo hype.
It's weird too, everyone wanted him in Melee, which he took the brunt of many tier-induced jokes. And now people are complaining cause he's gone, and want him in this game.
...Guess you "Don't know what you got till its gone"...

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591

I'm sure none of you know me, I used to hang out on the Brawl boards before release all the time. I never really posted much though, just followed the dojo hype train with everyone else around that time. Anyone that was around then knows there were legitimate leaks, but no one believed them at the time because of how crazy they seemed(wtf ROB?). Well there was a user in particular who leaked correct information that I managed to befriend around that time, this person is no longer active on gamefaqs, nor do they have plans to return.

I didn't befriend them right away, it took a bit of work, but it eventually got to a point where we would talk every now and then over AIM or Skype. I was mostly interested in their line of work, as at the time was aspiring to work in the video game business. After awhile we kinda fell out of touch, but I saw them on Skype today and figured I'd say hello and see if I could find any information out because I've noticed all these "leaks" lately around here and people going back and forth about them.

My friend wasn't particularly interested in sharing any information with gamefaqs, and told me gamefaqs wouldn't believe anything anyway. I agreed and asked if they would just answer a few questions at least, and this is what I gathered:

Ridley is not playable, he's a stage hazard.
King K. Rool is not playable.
Diddy is not partnered with Dixie.
Online will have way more options then Brawl, like being able to host rooms with your own item/rule set ups.

That's all the info I was able to get, I couldn't squeeze one new comer out sorry. I tried to get a Little Mac confirmation at least, but they wouldn't confirm or deny. Obviously I don't know if this information is legit, I could have been lied to very easily. My friend wasn't treated very well by the Brawl board users, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were just yanking my chain. This the first conversation I've had with them in like 2 years so take that for what it's worth.

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Yeah I was lying to y'all.
I never visited Namco...yet.
I was having a little fun..
I was actually at Apex last Friday, so I couldn't be in Tokyo!
Although the amount of work you guys put into it makes me feel like I was successful with stirring up something.
I do have another Smashboards account, and some of you know probably know the name.

The reason I made the thread was to have a little fun. Also to stir up my girlfriend who reads leaks on this website and basically believes all of them. So I made another account and had a ball. But I also wanted to make the leak believable. I decided to not include when the game would be released and held back on modes, announcement dates, etc.
A lot of you believed it, so I think I was pretty successful. Those other threads mocking me made me lol as well.
I think its funny of how much you guys praised me on it, though. It only took me 20 minutes to write it!

These images of Namco come from the "Tekken Takes Tokyo" documentary. Yup, that actually is Namco's HQ. Look it up on YouTube.

Sorry! My girlfriend thought it was funny though! I didn't tell her until she sent me a text saying I was Toots! Ah me...

On an off topic, I am going to Tokyo in about a month for work. I'll see if I can get into Namco!
I've got to say, well done. =P

Your leak had me sceptical, but it was one of the more believable ones because it wasn't overly ridiculous; the only true give-away for me was probably Adam.

Well, I'm glad it's fake, I can resume pretending we will get King K.Rool. Though I'd be quite content with Dixie as long as she is unique from Diddy.

Enjoy your real trip.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
There is no possible way to know if that's ChaosZero or not. There is absolutely no proof.

It seems like all we need these days to make a rumor believable is not to say that you know someone in development and make sure that the revealed information is endless bad news.

I know we all need to temper our expectations, but is that really all it takes? A **** roster without K. Rool or Ridley?

Come on. It's embarrassing that ANYONE fell for the Toots (no relation to Hoots) "leak." Do you really think Nintendo, a legitimate company, would ever let someone play their top secret product without signing their life away if they broke NDA? It's preposterous to even entertain the thought.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
There is no possible way to know if that's ChaosZero or not. There is absolutely no proof.

It seems like all we need these days to make a rumor believable is not to say that you know someone in development and make sure that the revealed information is endless bad news.

I know we all need to temper our expectations, but is that really all it takes? A **** roster without K. Rool or Ridley?

Come on. It's embarrassing that ANYONE fell for the Toots (no relation to Hoots) "leak." Do you really think Nintendo, a legitimate company, would ever let someone play their top secret product without signing their life away if they broke NDA? It's preposterous to even entertain the thought.
someone here said the guy has been a member for a long time and is well est. member, that's the reasion I give it more credit

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Honestly, while I don't care about Mii's, I think I have an idea that may be a bit more tolerable:

How 'bout this... We get Mii as a character, though it's a character in of itself.
No customization, no using your own Mii's, just a character like everyone else, with it's attacks being a mishmash from Mii games.
It's normal look will be of the "generic Mii", or:
And it's pallet swaps would be the "guest Miis".
That way fans will get their character, but it'll be more tolerable.
then what would be the point to play as the mii if you cant play as your own mii?

KCChiefs27 said:
Miis are stupid.
Star Fox is a dead franchise that doesn't deserve 3 reps let alone 4.
and yet we have rob, mr. game and watch, and captain falcon, and they all have reps with dead franchises.
just because a franchise is dead, doesnt mean it still cant be represented.

and the more characters that franchise has, either one of them deserves a spot in a future game.

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace

I think it actually stems from the idea that everyone seems to expect a lot more than what we'll actually get, but deep down many of us know that we're probably shooting too high. However, we don't fully realise this until we see a leak that looks bland, basic or lower than the expectations of the majority. This triggers the idea I mentioned, and the "What ifs?" begin to flow and swirl of the minds of many.

"What if they're actually right?"
"What if the roster really is that basic? So-and-so did say this after all."
"What if they''re rushing it and it turns out to be a bad game?"
"I didn't like Brawl, what if they're right, and the game is similar?"

Things like this sort go through our minds, but in the end it's a big waiting game and we'll get what we get. You bring up a valid point though, the idea that he (and many of these other leaks) would really put their job and life on the line for a leak is a bit silly.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
then what would be the point to play as the mii if you cant play as your own mii?
Where does it say that it needs to be customizable? Why can't it just be it's own character?
Think of it, if Sakurai didn't make Mii customizable, all that time and money could go into other things, like new characters.
At least this way people can have Mii, but in a way people won't go bonkers about.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Just updated Bkupa's original "Killable By" post
Dead:

Journalist Leak -
Comprised of a "final roster" without Rosalina or Toon Link.
Reddit Leak - Claims that Rosalina is an Assist Trophy.
ThatWasPeachy False Leak - Self-explanatory.
Wegenbarth False Leak - See above.
APC99 False Leak - See above.
Occopicus Leak - Fortanono fake.
60 Character Roster Leak - Someone in this thread (don't remember) confessed to making it.
splat False Leak - Self-explanatory.
MisterVideoGaming False Leak - See above.
Competitive Arsehole Friend Leak - Clever analysis by Groose indicates that numbers-based poster username spells out "'Tis Fake!"
Early February 2013 Crap Leak - Claims that "Mega Man is off the table."
Smashboardian Leak That I Think Fortanono Made Leak - I was correct.
legendofrob1 False Leak - Self-explanatory.
Illiterate Leak (#2) - Said that Captain Falcon would be revealed on January 21st.
Toots Leak - Leaker admitted it was fake
Character Model Leak - Some models were incorrect (I think)

Live:

Jumpman Leak

[COLLAPSE="Killable By:"]
  • Exclusion of Mewtwo, Dixie, Mii, Jumpman, ROB or Lucario
  • Inclusion of Snake
  • Roster exceeding "around 40 characters"
  • Exclusion of Bowser Jr. Assist Trophy
  • Exclusion of Cannon Box item
[/COLLAPSE]
Betternet Roster Leak
  • Inclusion of Ike, Lucas, Wolf, Snake, Pokemon Trainer with Brawl Pokemon
  • Inclusion of newcomer who is not Dixie, Toon Zelda, Palutena, Krystal, Chrom & Lucina, Mii, Little Mac, Takamaru, or Pacman
  • Exclusion of any non-listed Brawl veteran or Mewtwo
  • Mewtwo using a Mega Form, not using "Psycho Break" Final Smash
  • Zelda/Sheik or Samus/ZSS transformations being changed
  • Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash not being "Tri-Pledge" or "Triple Pledge"
  • Pacman and/or Ganondorf not being shown at an E3 2014 Nintendo Direct
[/COLLAPSE]
GameFAQs PM Leak *
  • Exclusion of "Super Amazing Wagon Adventure U" stage
  • Exclusion of "Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo" Assist Trophy
[/COLLAPSE]
NotSakurai Leak *
  • Exclusion of Barrel Cannon, Tiki's Tear, or Baby Yoshi items
  • Exclusion of Lor Starcutter (Wii U), Pokemon World Tournament (3DS), Chimera Factory (3DS), 8-Bit Ice Climber (Wii U and 3DS), Prison Island (Wii U) stages
  • Inclusion of any Melee stage aside from Battlefield and Final Destination
  • Exclusion of Sallya, Tails or Magnus Assist Trophies
  • Exclusion of My Unit, Shulk, or Ridley
  • Inclusion of Pokemon who is not playable in Brawl or Mewtwo, or Roy or Young Link
  • Inclusion of another Mario character
  • Exclusion of Dr. Mario skin for Mario
[/COLLAPSE]
Four Revealed Newcomer Info Leak
  • Any listed move for Villager, WFT, Mega Man and Rosalina behaving opposite to description
  • Exclusion of Sheik transformation
  • Phantom being anything but an Assist Trophy
[/COLLAPSE]
Sandbag Leak *
  • The Sandbag not being revealed on Jan. 31
  • Diddy not being revealed on Feb. 13
  • Wario not being revealed March 21
  • Lucas not being revealed April 20
  • Palutena not being revealed in a Direct
  • Mii not being revealed in a May Nintendo Direct
  • Sheik not being revealed in a June Nintendo Direct
  • Chrom not being announced at E3 2014
  • Mewtwo not being revealed at the end of E3 2014 Smash trailer
  • Paper Mario not being revealed in August
  • Ice Climbers not being revealed pre-release
  • Exclusion of Tingle, Mewtwo, Solo Charizard, K. Rool, Palutena, Hades, Chrom, Takamaru, Sandbag, Paper Mario, Little Mac, Mii
  • Inclusion of Squirtle & Ivysaur (Trainer or otherwise), Ike
  • Exclusion of any veteran not listed in above bulletpoint
  • Exclusion of Krystal, Prince Poo, Isabelle, Lissa or Bass Assist Trophies
  • Exclusion of Temple, New Pork City, Pirate Ship, "Ito_Y, Oba_keikoku, Master_Tower, PM_Stage and Pkmn3" stages
  • Ridley being anything but a stage hazard
[/COLLAPSE]
Illiterate Leak (#1) *
  • Exclusion of Lor Starcutter (Wii U), Pokemon World Tournament (3DS), or Prison Island (Wii U) stages
  • Exclusion of Rosalina (lol), Little Mac, Mii, Shulk, Anna, Pacman, Palutena, Mewtwo, Ness, Dedede (lol), Jigglypuff, Yoshi, Ganondorf or Falco
[/COLLAPSE]
Generic Short New Namco Leak
  • Exclusion of Mii, Ike, Ness, ROB, Little Mac, K. Rool, Mewtwo
[/COLLAPSE]
New Nintendo Direct Stuff Leak
  • Disconfirmation of existence of or details about listed game titles
[/COLLAPSE]
Neoseeker Leak (#1)
  • Disconfirmation of Ridley, Little Mac
  • Disconfirmation of Metroid, Anthony Higgs, Nabbit, Toadsworth, Kamek, Cranky, Tingle, Beedle, Tom Nook, or Hector Assist Trophies
[/COLLAPSE]
Basty Leak *
  • Diddy not being revealed on Feb. 13
  • Disconfirmation of Ridley, Dixie, Sheik, both the Kanto AND Kalos Trainer (with Chespin/Braxien/Greninja), Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Yoshi, Meta Knight, Shulk, Chrom, Another Fire Emblem Character, Impa
  • Inclusion of Snake, Ike, Lucario, both the Kanto AND Kalos Trainer (without Chespin/Braxien/Greninja), Stork
  • Exclusion of Cookie Country (Wii U), Pokemon Stadium 3 (Wii U), Lor Starcutter (Wii U), Luigi's Mansion (3DS) stages
  • Exclusion of Knuckles or Waluigi Assist Trophy
  • Inclusion of Kat & Ana Assist Trophy
  • Phantom is anything but an Assist Trophy
  • Luigi keeping his Final Smash
  • Exclusion of Dr. Mario costume
[/COLLAPSE]
Neogaf Rumor
  • Target release that is not spring
[/COLLAPSE]
Hanafuda Leak
  • Inclusion of Snake, Lucario, and Ike
  • Exlcusion of Little Mac, Pac-Man, Medusa, Mewtwo, Genesect, Mach Rider, Chrom, and "Master Hanafuda" as characters
  • Little Mac being revealed in anything but a Nintendo Direct
[/COLLAPSE]
Supposed ChaosZero Leak
  • Inclusion of Ridley as anything but a stage hazard
  • Inclusion of Dixie as a partner of Diddy
  • Inclusion of King K Rool
  • Online mode without the ability to host rooms with certain items enable/disabled
[/COLLAPSE]
Really Short Leak
  • Captain Falcon, Diddy Kong, and Jigglypuff not being included/not being revealed in that order
  • Mii, Dixie Kong, and Little Mac not being included/not being revealed in that order
[/COLLAPSE]
Spacechannel5 Leak
  • Exclusion of Mii, Dixie Kong, Toon Zelda/Tetra, Bayonetta, Pac-Man, and Chrom as characters
  • Inclusion of Ridley as anything but a stage hazard
  • Inclusion of Falco, Ness, Lucas, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, and Ike as anything but playable characters
  • Inclusion of Snake Jigglypuff
  • Exclusion of Audino as a pokeball and Lucina as an assist trophy
  • Planned release date that is not June
[/COLLAPSE]
Naryol Leak
  • Inclusion of Geno or Goku
  • Roster with more or less than 42 characters
  • More or less than 3 third parties
  • Inclusion of Ridley, King K Rool, or Bowser Jr. as playable characters
  • Exclusion of Lucario or R.O.B
[/COLLAPSE]

PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS INCORRECT

Groose

Smash Champion
This triggers the idea I mentioned, and the "What ifs?" begin to flow and swirl of the minds of many.

"Men that are trapped by the Chains of Maybe... can never reach their dreams."
Issac is very likely. Charizard was a pokeball in Melee. Then a character.

Toad was a move in Melee. Toad was a move in Brawl. Toad is a move in SSB4. Although I do think Isaac has a good shot, please refrain from using roles in past games as your sole basis for an argument.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord

and yet we have rob, mr. game and watch, and captain falcon, and they all have reps with dead franchises.
just because a franchise is dead, doesnt mean it still cant be represented.

and the more characters that franchise has, either one of them deserves a spot in a future game.
They have one rep each. Not four. I didn't say Star Fox deserved no reps, I said they don't deserve and won't get 4.

Learn to read

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Where does it say that it needs to be customizable? Why can't it just be it's own character?
Think of it, if Sakurai didn't make Mii customizable, all that time and money could go into other things, like new characters.
At least this way people can have Mii, but in a way people won't go bonkers about.
the moveset doenst have to be customizable, only the appearance. everyone knows what a mii looks like, no matter what they look like. there were miis in mario kart wii and 7, and you could customize your mii in the mii maker and it would change in the game. ssb4 would function the same. miis have a set moveset but can look however you want.

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
I think it actually stems from the idea that everyone seems to expect a lot more than what we'll actually get, but deep down many of us know that we're probably shooting too high. However, we don't fully realise this until we see a leak that looks bland, basic or lower than the expectations of the majority. This triggers the idea I mentioned, and the "What ifs?" begin to flow and swirl of the minds of many.

Things like this sort go through our minds, but in the end it's a big waiting game and we'll get what we get. You bring up a valid point though, the idea that he (and many of these other leaks) would really put their job and life on the line for a leak is a bit silly.
Not really trying to justify believing ANY leaks, but many things in games end up leaking anyway. I don't think jobs being on the line are a factor at all. All they really do is minimize the chance of a big in depth leak. Also the chances of leaks should be high for this considering the fact that there is apparently a lot of bad blood between NoA and contract testers. They' aren't treated in a way that really makes it a good idea to expect them to not do something to screw them over like leak info.

Groose

Smash Champion
Not really trying to justify believing ANY leaks, but many things in games end up leaking anyway. I don't think jobs being on the line are a factor at all. All they really do is minimize the chance of a big in depth leak. Also the chances of leaks should be high for this considering the fact that there is apparently a lot of bad blood between NoA and contract testers. They' aren't treated in a way that really makes it a good idea to expect them to not do something to screw them over like leak info.
Really? Source?

Personally, if Nintendo asked me to do so, I'd playtest the game for free and gladly sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
This right here. At this point, 99.99% of all "leaks" are fake. Period. The only times doors open up for information leaks is when people get their hands on a play test copy -- which is what happened with the Ness, R.O.B, Capt. Falcon leak with Brawl -- or the game is presented during a trade show. To think that Nintendo, a company that is making North America and Europe wait for the release date announcement of a Kirby game already available in Japan, would let details of one of their most successful franchises leak onto the internet is bonkers (especially during development). I get that it happens all the time for Capcom, but Nintendo's not Capcom; Lupinko's not going to help anyone here. There's a reason the community jokes about "Nintendo ninjas". People need to step back and think for a minute.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
They have one rep each. Not four. I didn't say Star Fox deserved no reps, I said they don't deserve and won't get 4.

Learn to read
Umm... Think you could have put that in a way where you didn't sound like a total ****?

I'm sorry, that just seemed pretty rude and arbitrary to me and I had to say something.

Miis are stupid.
Star Fox is a dead franchise that doesn't deserve 3 reps let alone 4.
Who died and made you in charge? You're making it sound like this game is based off of which franchises floats Nintendo financially, which it isn't , because if that was the case the game would consist of only Mario and Zelda characters.

Smash is a celebration of Nintendo's history, not about franchises outshining one another.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Who died and made you in charge? You're making it sound like this game is based off of which franchises floats Nintendo financially, which it isn't , because if that was the case the game would consist of only Mario and Zelda characters.

Smash is a celebration of Nintendo's history, not about franchises outshining one another.
Arguing that Star Fox deserves 4 playable characters in a smash bros game. Roughly 10% of the roster.

How does it feel to be wrong?

Deku_Don

Smash Apprentice
Arguing that Star Fox deserves 4 playable characters in a smash bros game. Roughly 10% of the roster.

Is true, 4 is too many, there are no other characters in that franchise that make sense (People think Krystal but I think she was a failed experiment to be honest).

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The only information I currently bellieve is that Little Mac, Pac Man, and Mii are newcomers.

And possibly since the leaker of Brawl's roster backs it. That K. Rool is not playable and Ridley is a stage hazard.

You tell me.

I never said I wanted 4 Star Fox representatives, I was just commenting on how much an asshole you sound like when you state your opinions as facts. As for the rest of my statement...I'm fairly sure it was pretty accurate.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Is true, 4 is too many, there are no other characters in that franchise that make sense (People think Krystal but I think she was a failed experiment to be honest).
All the furries want Krystal.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
The only information I currently bellieve is that Little Mac, Pac Man, and Mii are newcomers.

And possibly since the leaker of Brawl's roster backs it. That K. Rool is not playable and Ridley is a stage hazard.
I agree with the former, but Ridley has been requested by everyone since Melee and I think Sakurai knows that. Hopefully he'll find a way to make him work... He'd disappoint a LOT of people (not even like die hard fans, just everyone) if Ridley didn't make the cut.

You tell me.

I never said I wanted 4 Star Fox representatives, I was just commenting on how much an ******* you sound like when you state your opinions as facts. As for the rest of my statement...I'm fairly sure it was pretty accurate.
I agree with you.

KCCHEIFS97, you've just been kinda waltzing in here slamming others opinions and expecting everyone to agree with you. I mean I don't agree with 4 Star Fox characters but my God I'm not trying to make a fuss about it. People have different opinions, you know...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
the moveset doenst have to be customizable, only the appearance. everyone knows what a mii looks like, no matter what they look like. there were miis in mario kart wii and 7, and you could customize your mii in the mii maker and it would change in the game. ssb4 would function the same. miis have a set moveset but can look however you want.
Here's the thing, Mario Kart and Smash are different. Well for one, Mario Kart isn't that complicated in terms of gameplay , so it's much easier to implement something like Mii in that case. But Smash is another story, they'd need to alter the physics, change hitboxes and hurtboxes accordingly, and make sure within all that progress is to make sure they stays balanced. Wouldn't it save time, money, and sanity just to have one whole character?

But the other major problem is the influx. I've played MK7, and more than half of the people online I played against use their Miis. Sure, I'd race a Mario character every now and then, but that's nothing compared to all those Miis. It'll be like Meta Knight for a different reason. And it'll be worse in Smash.
And before you go "well you can just pick someone else". Think about it, "Who wouldn't want to "fight" against Bowser?" would say the player. It'll be less Mii, and more "me". I think "being able to play you" would far overshadow any reason not to...

Look, I don't mind Mii's inclusion, there's a reason why I wanted a compromise.
But what I'm trying to get is why we apparently have to play as our Miis, no exception. why, cause it's their gimmick?
Well you don't hear us complaining that we can't customize Villager (who yes, is pretty much an avatar).

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
I agree with the former, but Ridley has been requested by everyone since Melee and I think Sakurai knows that. Hopefully he'll find a way to make him work... He'd disappoint a LOT of people (not even like die hard fans, just everyone) if Ridley didn't make the cut.

I agree with you.

KCCHEIFS97, you've just been kinda waltzing in here slamming others opinions and expecting everyone to agree with you. I mean I don't agree with 4 Star Fox characters but my God I'm not trying to make a fuss about it. People have different opinions, you know...
Sorry for making rational statements.

You've all agreed with the fact that it doesn't deserve 4 reps so quit crying about it

Also, KCCHEIFS97.

Nice butchering of the name

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
All the furries want Krystal.
People are just hopeful that we'll someday get a starfox character in Smash who doesn't have B moves (and a final smash) that are reminiscent of Fox's. Yes I realize they operate differently, yet even still something about the whole thing feels lazy and unoriginal. Even though it'd never happen, I'd gladly trade Wolf and Falco for Krystal. Unless they give her the whole blaster setup as well, but who could be so fail as to do that?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
People are just hopeful that we'll someday get a starfox character in Smash who doesn't have B moves (and a final smash) that are reminiscent of Fox's. Yes I realize they operate differently, yet even still something about the whole thing feels lazy and unoriginal. Even though it'd never happen, I'd gladly trade Wolf and Falco for Krystal. Unless they give her the whole blaster setup as well, but who could be so fail as to do that?
This guy:
:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom