• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
I don't know... If the next update is indeed a character, I'll give the guy some credit.
Mostly because everything he said sounds good...

Dan

Smash Lord
Wait, what is this talk of a reveal on the website in a few minutes? Mind filling me in? I've been sick for the past week which explains my absence. I've also been writing my series so yeah.
This just came about minutes ago.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I guess when your out of steaks you settle for McDonalds. (obvious analogy of the leaks we've been getting. no warnings necessary)

D

Deleted member

NO, GUYS IT'S JUST LATE. IT'LL BE THERE IN AT LEAST 3-12 MONTHS I SWEAR! TRUST ME!

Last edited by a moderator:

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
I knew this was a lie but still, this is like leak city.

Only 95% of them are likely false and the ones that are probably true get ignored for being too safe/too unrealistic.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
If we get Zero Suit Samus tonight, I'll give him benefit of the doubt.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
It seems that Smash Bros. always has the most leaks and always have the most disappointed fans when it comes to false leaks. lol

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
It was fun to be a part of a real-time leak discussion for the first time. :D

It seems that Smash Bros. always has the most leaks and always have the most disappointed fans when it comes to false leaks. lol
That's cus there is so much possibility for this game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I knew this was a lie but still, this is like leak city.

Only 95% of them are likely false and the ones that are probably true get ignored for being too safe/too unrealistic.
Smash and Pokemon are pretty close in terms of leaks, I'd say.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
The one who was talking about the reveal today wasn't the original eniGma.4 though. Looks like that was the imposter. So is this leak still live?
If there's a metroid character revealed tonight, I think it'll give this guy some credit. but he won't be out of the woods yet.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I think he meant that the user who said a Metroid character would be revealed is not the same who posted the leak.
That's the problem with 4chan, no accounts just anonymity.
Which guy are you talking about?
A guy from 4chan named eniGma.4 had a leak of 24 unrevealed newcomers (including Mewtwo) and said a new character was being put up on the site 25 minutes ago. But that last part was probably from someone else using his name.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
That's the problem with 4chan, no accounts just anonymity.

A guy from 4chan named eniGma.4 had a leak of 24 unrevealed newcomers (including Mewtwo) and said a new character was being put up on the site 25 minutes ago. But that last part was probably from someone else using his name.
If his name wasn't Anon, it's probably garbage.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
ray being to small makes this fake, sakurai already says size don't matter.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I hope it's fake , dec-2015 is to long to release this game :(
That was if they wanted to add more characters, the release was earlier than that.

You guys need to read the thread...
There are like 7 impostors spreading false info, including the "character reveal".
Yeah that's why this is all mired in confusion. 4chan needs an account system or something to stop people from using the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom