• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I wouldn't be surprised considering I think we had them once a month last year. It would make some sense, especially since they haven't done one this year yet.
Were they actually every single month, or just most months? Too lazy to check

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
I'm not sure we should be expecting a character revealed through the direct (if there is one).
There has been at least one Direct every month for the past year or so, but we've only seen character reveals twice since E3.

So, yeah. I'm not super optimistic. It would be nice, though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hate to burst the bubble, but aren't the major Nintendo Directs (the ones that have character reveals) bi-weekly bi-monthly?
Edit: Note to self, proofread your statements before you post

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Gamexplain is awesome with their Smash info haha. They're like the only "bigger news" channel that actually knows what they're talking about.

Trying to watch other people like Smash Weekly is unbearable.
How bad is Smash Weekly?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yeah, this REALLY helps.
I can see it now. Sakurai leaked Lady Palutena himself, to hype people up for the Nintendo Direct coming at the end of the month. And then, at the very end of the Nintendo Direct, Sakurai swoops in, and reveals the newcomer we've been speculating over all this time.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
I don't think we'll see Smash at the Direct/Event/Whatever, but I'd love to be wrong.

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
We could at the very least get a veteran. If you count Luigi and Sonic, there have been four directs that revealed characters.
Ah, yeah, good point. I guess that makes 6 characters revealed without an accompanying direct.

However, it was the Year of Luigi, and Sonic is third party. I can't see any other veterans being revealed in Directs except Snake, maybe. I suspect others will just be revealed via Miiverse.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Don't forget their poor reasoning for ROB!
"He's the only actual robot that can be in"

Us:........yeeeaaaaahh....
Are you maybe forgetting someone? Um, I dunno, maybe someone who was an extremely hype reveal that everyone **** their pants over? No? Thought so....

On a more serious note, I don't like how they basically use ROB to cover their asses when they get something wrong. It's like, "****! Our flawed reasoning is wrong, cue the comedy tadadadadatadada"

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
...What was it?...
Basically that they said that ROB was most likely going to be cut because "nobody likes him" or something along those lines. Never mind the falsehood of that, ROB is insanely important to Nintendo history and certainly too important to be simply disregarded like used tissue and they expect him to get cut. Really?

"He's the only actual robot that can be in"

Us:........yeeeaaaaahh....
Are you maybe forgetting someone? Um, I dunno, maybe someone who was an extremely hype reveal that everyone **** their pants over? No? Thought so....

On a more serious note, I don't like how they basically use ROB to cover their ***** when they get something wrong. It's like, "****! Our flawed reasoning is wrong, cue the comedy tadadadadatadada"
I was actually referring to their reason for why they thought ROB was going to get cut.

D

Deleted member

Since the first trailer:
July: 1 character
August: 1 character
September: 2 characters
October: 1 character
November: 1 character
December 2 characters
January: 1 character

....Pattern found! :troll:
If it continues:
February: 1 character
March: 2 characters
April: 1 character
May: 1 character
June: 2 characters
etc.

Am I smart or what? :awesome: Every 3 months is 2 characters!

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Since the first trailer:
December 2 characters

If it continues:

Interesting theory. I'll take credit for it even though I did absolutely nothing.:troll:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Since the first trailer:
December 2 characters

If it continues:

I stated this in the how we can predict reveal thread in december, and everyone thought I was over speculating :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom