• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Oh, well.....

If Zero-chan wants me to.....Embarrass

Sorry, @ PreacherDudeRox PreacherDudeRox -sama, but it looks like I'm going to have to take care of you for Zero-chan's sake~
:troll:
Let's do it - Final Destination, no items, Fox only.

Palutena is literally the god tier date.

But Rosalina is best waifu. My brains are confused!
UGH HOW DID I FORGET PALUTENA

D

Deleted member

I come here and suddenly there's a discussion about waifus and Smash Bros. dating sims.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Is shinpichu yandere for Zero2570?

On-topic: After seeing all the pictures again, I'm convinced this has a very high probability of being legit. Once again, if this is fake, it's amazingly well done.

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
but the awakening waifus suck. because you couldn't go with spotpass characters..... But watch SMT X FE be the one to do so since it probably won't be canon. :awesome:

and the husbando's suck.
If there is a dating sim mode in that game mara better have a role in it somehow.(if you don't know who mara is i am probably not aloud to post a picture of it on this forum if that lyn pic is considered risky)

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Just so you guys know, Lady Palutena is all mine. Don't even try to argue against it.

Lady Palutena is mine! I"m the only one who constantly refers to her by her proper title! I'm the only treating her with the utmost respect!

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Say, on the subject. How is Awakening? I've tried the demo (named Robin "Joe" for those curious), but is the full game any good?
It's good if you're a filthy casual :troll:
In all honesty, if you've never played a game in the series before, then Awakening is a really good place to start. While I'd say that some of the other games in the series are "better", Awakening has a good blend of features to make it accessible to newbies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Late nights on the boards are always very strange, tbh
I don't even think I have a waifu, maybe Lucina. She was the first newcomer I supported, and probably one of her most avid supporters.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's good if you're a filthy casual :troll:
In all honesty, if you've never played a game in the series before, then Awakening is a really good place to start. While I'd say that some of the other games in the series are "better", Awakening has a good blend of features to make it accessible to newbies.
Eh, that's actually how I kinda felt. Though I'm not looking forward to this "dating sim" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom