• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Exposure Stream Opening on September 13th ft. RelaxAlax as co-host! (Sept. 12th ~6PM EST!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date

Azizibesmashing

Smash Apprentice
ill be sure to get your japanese gamer tag so we can duke it out.
ill be tuning into your channel at 8am we are going to all be downloading the game at that time. :)

D

Deleted member 245254

you gonna be streaming with LL? or a normal ads i been searching for a capture device
My capture card entails that it doesn't really matter what 3DS I'm using, to the viewer.

I don't know why you'd need to be "searching" for a capture card, there are basically two options and both are decently expensive.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Definitively gonna watch, will be interesting to see whats been changed to sonic since the E3 build. All of the old sonic mains, myself included have come to the consensus that he definitely got a decent buff in the areas he needed save for a few minor nerfs, hopefully he has a few new tricks. Though overall just excited to get to see the game in action outside of trailers and conventions.

D

Deleted member 245254

Definitively gonna watch, will be interesting to see whats been changed to sonic since the E3 build. All of the old sonic mains, myself included have come to the consensus that he definitely got a decent buff in the areas he needed save for a few minor nerfs, hopefully he has a few new tricks. Though overall just excited to get to see the game in action outside of trailers and conventions.
Lucky for you, I'm planning to main Sonic! So it's almost ensured you'll get to see him!

Azizibesmashing

Smash Apprentice
My capture card entails that it doesn't really matter what 3DS I'm using, to the viewer.

I don't know why you'd need to be "searching" for a capture card, there are basically two options and both are decently expensive.

searching because of that.. everything is so expensive!
just something i wanted so my roommate and i can play smash on the big screen.

D

Deleted member 245254

searching because of that.. everything is so expensive!
just something i wanted so my roommate and i can play smash on the big screen.
There's no searching required...either go to one of the two options available or don't get one...

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Welp, I'll be hitting this stream as soon after work as I can; save unlocking Ness for me! (jk, but can't wait to see him!)

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Will you also upload some of the stream to a youtube account if people miss it or at least create highlights on the twitch channel? I want to watch it but I get busy so when I duck out I may miss something.

D

Deleted member 245254

Will you also upload some of the stream to a youtube account if people miss it or at least create highlights on the twitch channel? I want to watch it but I get busy so when I duck out I may miss something.
Yea! I think it'd be beneficial to save all of the stuff :)

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
I think I will be having too many streams on my PC open at once O.p

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Will these be recorded? I hate when I miss the first hour of a stream and can't watch it because the streamer doesn't record.

Last edited:

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Guess I will stay blind for the next 5 days and only get info from your stream. Can't believe we are all in the final stretch. Oh lord...I hope your stream does not crash and lag from the insane amount of views you are likely going to be getting lol.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Yea! I think it'd be beneficial to save all of the stuff :)
Will these be recorded? I hate when I miss the first hour of a stream and can't watch it because the streamer doesn't record.
Zipzo already answered this question when I asked it. It was only a couple posts above yours so please do remember to read a topic fully before posting a question that is a repeat of an already answered one.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
I have downloaded a lot of japanese games on release on the eShop and I have always been able to download on midnight japanese time. Both Ace Attorney 5 and Pokemon XY so I hope the same goes for Smash, but I havent heard anything.

I will also happily join you Zipzo for matches / possibly roundtable if you want me haha. I will send you a pm later.

Watched the stream yesterday it was very nice!

Last edited:

Switters

Smash Rookie
what time is this happening again, so I can calculate the time and day for Australia, Perth

Hero_of_Time95

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-1511-5654
This stream is gonna be incredible! Can't wait to watch and see whats in store! Thank you so much @Zipzo for all the info and future gameplay :D Just to be super sure.... 6 pm for EST?

D

Deleted member 245254

So right now the starting time for the gameplay is 6PM EST.

However it's possible I may start from 11AM EST if I feel like not sleeping at all because that would mean I get no sleep the night beforehand.

D

Deleted member

Lucky for you, I'm planning to main Sonic! So it's almost ensured you'll get to see him!
Just curious, but are you still planning on maining him after your experience with the demo?

Also, the stream layout you posted earlier looks good!

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Definitely tuning in. I live in the UK, so if my calculations are correct, the stream should be on Friday at either 4pm UK Time if you start at 11am EST, or 11pm UK time if you start at 6pm EST.

Thank you for doing this, and I really like the stream layout!

D

Deleted member 245254

Just curious, but are you still planning on maining him after your experience with the demo?

Also, the stream layout you posted earlier looks good!
Yes I am! I am going to do my damnedest before I give up on him.

I believe my layout is different now, but it looks better!

I had a great 4 hour stream that just ended, met a ton of great people and had fun, a lot of questions early on but eventually got to just relax and chill! I can't wait to answer all your questions live on stream!

Hero_of_Time95

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-1511-5654
So right now the starting time for the gameplay is 6PM EST.

However it's possible I may start from 11AM EST if I feel like not sleeping at all because that would mean I get no sleep the night beforehand.
Cool Sound's good! I'll have class during the afternoon, but I'll get on as soon as I am able. I'll just look for youtube in case i've missed anything. Cheers!
Oh, P.S Plz test out Zelda. She's one of my favorites and it seems she may be still be fairly low on the competitive standings, but I'd love to see what she's got up her sleeve this time around :laugh: Thanks again!

D

Deleted member

Yes I am! I am going to do my damnedest before I give up on him.

I believe my layout is different now, but it looks better!

I had a great 4 hour stream that just ended, met a ton of great people and had fun, a lot of questions early on but eventually got to just relax and chill! I can't wait to answer all your questions live on stream!
Good to hear! Thanks for being a such a great resource for the Smash community!

Also happy to see you sticking with Sonic. :)

D

Deleted member 245254

I will be streaming the new JP Smash 4 demo tonight.

Starting around 8PM JST

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The starting time, yeah.

This demo came out at such a bad time for JP side players.
And that means 4am Pacific time. It's going to be interesting to discover new things and study everything.

Top Bottom