• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Exposure Stream Opening on September 13th ft. RelaxAlax as co-host! (Sept. 12th ~6PM EST!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 245254

The time is drawing close!

Super excited to share an amazing day with all of you.

Can't wait to play Sanic and Lewkina :D

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 245254

As everybody knows, the game was released much earlier than an expected and it sort of forced our hand to start earlier if we wanted to be visible. We had an amazing crowd for the full roster unlock. Me, Alax, and Cadari are absolutely in awe at the the dedicated viewers who stuck around! Unfortunately I'm taking a break for some sleep, but as soon as I'm done I will be back for more! Sorry for the sudden schedule change!

Also, I just want to say that to each and every one of my followers, that you make my streams a very different and unique place to go from the others. The chat is interesting, fun, and I love reading and watching what you all have to say. I'm very grateful to have such a great bunch of viewers :).

XaviortheSavior

Smash Cadet
Okay, I need to vent this, because it's really bothering me that you never seem to notice that the results screen is tallying your total rewards instead of having you pick just one like you assumed. You'd think after seeing the exact same rewards with a few additions, one would eventually come to that conclusion.

Hero_of_Time95

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-1511-5654
Thanks for the awesome stream today man! Can't wait to see more :D Question.....does anyone else have a problem with the twitch chat? mine never loads and I'd love to be a part of the live conversation lol

D

Deleted member 245254

Okay, I need to vent this, because it's really bothering me that you never seem to notice that the results screen is tallying your total rewards instead of having you pick just one like you assumed. You'd think after seeing the exact same rewards with a few additions, one would eventually come to that conclusion.
I did.

Eventually...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
The stream footage is so high quality and the framerate is just magnificent. ~_~
So that's how the game is really supposed to look huh?

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Hey Zipzo, here's how to unlock any remaining stages you don't have yet, just to be complete

Dreamland (gameboy stage): Use Kirby's Final Smash
Mute City: Win 3 matches with Capt Falcon
Pac-Maze: Use Pac-Mans Final Smash
Balloon Fight - Use Villager 3 times in battle
Flat Zone 2: Unlock game and watch and defeat challenges 1-35 until you have the 2nd set of challenges

Top Bottom