• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

DRT

Smash Rookie
Boston, MA. Can't play online at the moment due to me owning a Mac, but I'm always down to play offline. Travel a lot for work though, so I may be able to meet up and play with a good number of you depending on where I am in the US that week.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Boston, MA. Can't play online at the moment due to me owning a Mac, but I'm always down to play offline. Travel a lot for work though, so I may be able to meet up and play with a good number of you depending on where I am in the US that week.
Come to NH this weekend

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
add me up, i live at bayview and sheppard in toronto

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Updated and alphabetized. Now goes to 2 pages so make sure if you are just looking at an area that you do so on both pages or else you won't see all the smashers in the area.

I know I know I'm a bum.

Sedda

Smash Champion
yeah dude! I haven't found a job yet, so I don't want to dump too much money on gas to play smash. Just give me a little bit longer xD

lord narwhal

Smash Apprentice
yeah dude! I haven't found a job yet, so I don't want to dump too much money on gas to play smash. Just give me a little bit longer xD
ah no sweat dude, only about an hour out from you (if I'm not in Raleigh, I'm in Hickory -- Gboro about the halfpoint). I don't mind driving if you get DESPERATE FOR CONSOLE, but i'm good to wait otherwise. Best of luck.

BaneOfTeeleh

Smash Rookie
141 Neese Dr. Nashville, TN PM me if you want to play. I also play Melee and PM, but 64 is my favorite.

BaneOfTeeleh

Smash Rookie
lol Good luck figuring out which apartment I'm in.

Edit: But hey, if all a raid entails is playing Smash, then RAID!

Last edited:

Cestus

Smash Cadet
Sammamish, WA. Replace Guzheng with this name, picked a different name, new account. Thanks! Guzheng already banned, don't worry about it.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yes it is every couple of weeks or so

i'll do it tonight

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
The map has been updated.

Out of curiosity, how much success have people had meeting up with local smashers by using the map? If you haven't checked the map in a while I suggest you take a look at your local area, there may be some players that weren't there before. Remember, when you are looking at your area on the map, it will only show placemarks for people that are on the page you are currently viewing on the left. In order to see everyone in your local area, you will have to be zoomed in on your area and then cycle through all of the pages (all 2 of them!).

I have had good luck meeting players through the map, I hope other people are taking advantage of it as well.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master

It takes me at least 7 hours to find a good opponent and that's crossing the border. Quebec city is about 5-6 hours away and has 1 person but **** that place, french everywhere. My old city literally had nobody around me, so consider yourself lucky you have some people around you.

Please stop complaining so much. It's tiring to deal with. We want you and other people to stay, although if you're not committed to playing on your own, then I guess there's no hope for you.

Here are some options if you actually care at all:
1. Play on server
2. Use skype group(s)
3. Have individual contacts to play with.

If you want to play other games, then fine, go do that, just stop being a ***** about it.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
@Sangoku please don't let this thread get derailed too much. It hasn't yet but preemptively asking people to avoid too much arguing here, ty

Top Bottom