• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

Vale

Smash Ace
pretty sure i never would have met @ Vale Vale if he hadnt posted on this thread a while back so thats something
I feel like I would've still seen the thread about the tournament when I was finally able to show up to one, but the thread definitely has merit as a way to introduce new players and allow them to see if there's a scene. I probably wouldn't have thought to make a new thread asking if anyone was in Florida, so having the thread is definitely helpful.

---

On another note, I'm going to be moving from Apopka to Orlando in a few weeks, so I guess I'd like to request a change on the map.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
It's funny that you think I haven't tried and exhausted all 3 of those options extensively, boom. Not committed to playing? Fine, mock me here too. My original was a semi-joke that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously anyways.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
It's funny that you think I haven't tried and exhausted all 3 of those options extensively, boom. Not committed to playing? Fine, mock me here too. My original was a semi-joke that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously anyways.

@ Fireblaster Fireblaster ERIC PALMTRIXX goes to your ****ing college and probably lives less than 30 minutes from you. He is your friend on facebook. Your real problem is you are too lazy and complain too much. If you wanna play better players then you should just make him better than you

@SuPeRbOoM get a bicycle and bike 15 minutes to marl's.

you are both welcome to stay at my house to play as long as you want

edit: clubba, add PalmTrixx to Wallingford, Connecticut, and and marlwolfe to the same town as boomfan

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
@ Fireblaster Fireblaster ERIC PALMTRIXX goes to your ****ing college and probably lives less than 30 minutes from you. He is your friend on facebook. Your real problem is you are too lazy and complain too much. If you wanna play better players then you should just make him better than you

@SuPeRbOoM get a bicycle and bike 15 minutes to marl's.

you are both welcome to stay at my house to play as long as you want

edit: clubba, add PalmTrixx to Wallingford, Connecticut, and and marlwolfe to the same town as boomfan
Find me people to play with in Baltimore next.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Find me people to play with in Baltimore next.
I know a total noob in baltimore who mite be down to play
I also know an old roommate who would definitely play but idk if he still lives near baltimore so im asking him now. I think you played with him the one time you came to play like 2 years ago
I can give you their facebooks on facebook

Last edited:

MasterSplinter

Smash Cadet
Lot of people in the philly area. That's nice to know although idk about playing on console with random strangers from smashboards (no offense or anything)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Lot of people in the philly area. That's nice to know although idk about playing on console with random strangers from smashboards (no offense or anything)
i totally understand that, it can be weird and potentially unsafe. I really think you should reach out to people, just have a friend be there when you meet if you are anxious. Or you could always set it up so you guys meet at a fast food place or something so you can scope out the situation. I think you should at least try to PM people though, see where it goes.

Also, Bloodpeach lives in philly and a$ lives in suburbs of philly, and I will personally vouch for both of them as "I won't **** you" kind of people.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Dude don't meet up with anybody in Philly. I tried meeting up with this guy Bloodpeach once and it was a total set up. He had like 8 guys there ready to jump me if i didn't give him all my cash. He had a gun too.

Clubba is wrong! Don't listen to him, dude. These people are dangerous.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Dude don't meet up with anybody in Philly. I tried meeting up with this guy Bloodpeach once and it was a total set up. He had like 8 guys there ready to jump me if i didn't give him all my cash. He had a gun too.

Clubba is wrong! Don't listen to him, dude. These people are dangerous.
It went something like this.

Sedda

Smash Champion
The map has been updated.

Out of curiosity, how much success have people had meeting up with local smashers by using the map? If you haven't checked the map in a while I suggest you take a look at your local area, there may be some players that weren't there before. Remember, when you are looking at your area on the map, it will only show placemarks for people that are on the page you are currently viewing on the left. In order to see everyone in your local area, you will have to be zoomed in on your area and then cycle through all of the pages (all 2 of them!).

I have had good luck meeting players through the map, I hope other people are taking advantage of it as well.
I've played with lord narwhal a bunch of times online now and he keeps me updated with anything going on in the area. We haven't played in person tho

Cestus

Smash Cadet
Ive found it helpful in adding prospective smash players near me, haven't met up with anyone yet but would love to play with Jel and Kefit, they are mad close to me

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Ive found it helpful in adding prospective smash players near me, haven't met up with anyone yet but would love to play with Jel and Kefit, they are mad close to me
I believe they may know some other smashers as well. You should PM both of them. And if you get no response after a while, let me know, there are other ways of getting in touch with them.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
you know on rereading that it does sound a bit creepy lol... what i meant was i can call/text kefit

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I left a page post, unsure how to PM lol
if you've logged in, scroll up to the top of the page. On the right side is your username, and to the right of that is an icon that looks like an envelope. Hover over it and it will read "Conversations". Click "start a new conversation", send it to the usernames you want to send it to, and its basically like smashboards email

Cestus

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
if you've logged in, scroll up to the top of the page. On the right side is your username, and to the right of that is an icon that looks like an envelope. Hover over it and it will read "Conversations". Click "start a new conversation", send it to the usernames you want to send it to, and its basically like smashboards email
Thanks!

you know on rereading that it does sound a bit creepy lol... what i meant was i can call/text kefit
"Ayo, trying to wreck some kid on da 'boards IRL?"

Last edited by a moderator:

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord

Cestus

Smash Cadet
NICE! If I'm not mistaken he is a Rat main? I am as well, would love to get rekt, learn some new stuff, and come back stronger!

Last edited:

Dwreck

Smash Cadet
Put [CC] Derek $ and [CC] Moneybags Jim in Des Moines, Iowa with my phone number, it's 515-493-0011

Also put our local facebook smash group if it fits too
facebook .com/groups /1421302704757453/

clubbadubba

Smash Master
updated.

@ D Dwreck there are already 2 Des Moines smashers on the map, check them out and see if they want to smash! You would have to find their post in this thread and private message them on this site most likely because they didn't leave any other contact info. I see you have a local smash group, is that mostly melee or what? Haven't heard of a big 64 scene in Iowa before, are there a lot of players out there?

@ S Sensei come back son

@ T Brett T Brett I suggest you find the bellingham crews posts on here and get in touch with them through private messages on this site if you want to smash with them.

Top Bottom