• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

rpotts

Smash Lord
Alright, so this thing is really beginning to fill up and there are still no smashers in KS so I'll have to rectify that.

rpotts
Lawrence/Kansas City, Kansas

Brycey

Smash Rookie
Des Moines, IA

Don't know anyone else here who plays 64 but I just picked it up a few weeks ago,

but hey, someone in Urbandale (That's close) Cool!

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
habanero and masaki in Naha, Okinawa. j-snake in Okinawa city, Okinawa. Ruoka in Osaka Japan. Moyashi in Hiroshima

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I do know people, quite a few. I will help out with that.

I'd love to play, but I think I'm over in Europe until the 1st. We should be coming home that night.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
For how long? Do you have the possibility to play online?
It's about a week and a half. I would be using some hotel internet or a hotspot to be online though.

I do have stuff to play online, but I've still never gotten a raphnet adapter. I just use a ps3 controller and I don't like it much. I'll probably bring my stuff with me since I have other PC games to play.

RAF

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rowan77
I've created a google map to keep track of SSB players throughout the world. The map contains a placemark for each player, color coded by region, with a small description on the placemark if the location is not year around (i.e., school year vs summer locations are identified). Placemarks in the left grid are ordered first by region, and then alphabetically, so you should be able to locate any player you want if you know their tag. If you are looking for players in a particular region, simply zoom in on the desired location and click individual placemarks to reveal player tags.

Color coding:

North America: Blue
South America: Red
Asia: Yellow
Australia: Green
Europe: Purple

If you want to be on the map, all you need to do is post your location and the name you want to go by if its different than your SWF username. If you have multiple locations depending on the time of year, just include the times associated with each place and I will add that information to the placemark description. Please be somewhat specific in your locations. I don't need addresses, but something like city/town/burrow is preferred over something like county/state/country. If you wish to post contact information to make it easy for other players to find you that is fine as well, I will add it to the map. Pro tip, wouldn't be giving out my phone number to a public map on the internet.

If you want to post information for other players that would be fine as well.

Link to the map
I've created a google map to keep track of SSB players throughout the world. The map contains a placemark for each player, color coded by region, with a small description on the placemark if the location is not year around (i.e., school year vs summer locations are identified). Placemarks in the left grid are ordered first by region, and then alphabetically, so you should be able to locate any player you want if you know their tag. If you are looking for players in a particular region, simply zoom in on the desired location and click individual placemarks to reveal player tags.

Color coding:

North America: Blue
South America: Red
Asia: Yellow
Australia: Green
Europe: Purple

If you want to be on the map, all you need to do is post your location and the name you want to go by if its different than your SWF username. If you have multiple locations depending on the time of year, just include the times associated with each place and I will add that information to the placemark description. Please be somewhat specific in your locations. I don't need addresses, but something like city/town/burrow is preferred over something like county/state/country. If you wish to post contact information to make it easy for other players to find you that is fine as well, I will add it to the map. Pro tip, wouldn't be giving out my phone number to a public map on the internet.

If you want to post information for other players that would be fine as well.

Link to the map

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i updated some, more tonight

done, all names are on the map. Still need to update the order of new names added though, will do that later.

Last edited:

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Shieck
Berlin, Germany

§amsun
Karlsruhe, Germany

Timo
Hannover, Germany

selfreflection
Hannover, Germany

NRK
Hannover, Germany

Last edited:

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Shieck
Berlin, Germany

§amsun
Karlsruhe, Germany

Timo
Hannover, Germany

selfreflection
Hannover, Germany

NRK
Hannover, Germany
I might head out to Germany next year so I'll play you guys then. You guys play on PAL right?

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
I might head out to Germany next year so I'll play you guys then. You guys play on PAL right?
cool!

i have all 3 Versions of ssb64 on console, so i dont care. nrk and selfreflection prefer pal and dont Play online. §amsun only Plays online with kb and shieck prefers U but has no console

Last edited:

tehz

Smash Apprentice
I guess I should actually add myself:

tehz
Pittsburgh, PA

iheartqueso

Smash Rookie
Fairfax, VA. Also I'm really wanting to play with new people so anyone in the area hit me up

Top Bottom