• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB 64 Tournament II : WE ARE BACK Update....

NixxxoN

Smash Master
It doesn't apply to everyone, but most likely, someone might play too many videogames because their life is fail rather than the other way around.
Its different to play videogames or abuse playing videogames... If you abuse them it could make your social life fail, otherwise its just another way of having fun.
I don't agree that people who play them is because their life fails. The same could be applied at... doing sports?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Its different to play videogames or abuse playing videogames... If you abuse them it could make your social life fail, otherwise its just another way of having fun.
I don't agree that people who play them is because their life fails. The same could be applied at... doing sports?
He didnt say everyone who played games, played them because their life fails

He said theres more people out there who do that, then there are people whos life fails because they play games.

Thats hard to read I bet

NixxxoN

Smash Master
He didnt say everyone who played games, played them because their life fails

He said theres more people out there who do that, then there are people whos life fails because they play games.

Thats hard to read I bet
****, I still read catalan and spansih better than english :dizzy:

Superstar

Smash Champion
Yeh, what Surri said. If your life fails, you need something to do, pretty much.

This may be off topic but it's a good convo. Ah well. Still no luck on those videos I see, do one of you have a TV Tuner of some sort? Or one of those "GameBridges"? You can capture the video on the computer as it plays on your TV.

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, what Surri said. If your life fails, you need something to do, pretty much.

This may be off topic but it's a good convo. Ah well. Still no luck on those videos I see, do one of you have a TV Tuner of some sort? Or one of those "GameBridges"? You can capture the video on the computer as it plays on your TV.
Yea we wanted to get one of those but Fry's didn't have it and we couldn't wait for it to be shipped, but we are going to use that next time cause it's a hell of a lot more convenient

ismokeherbz

Smash Journeyman
****, Im probably screwed cause thats what my DVD player is. It's a dvd/vcr. Do you think best buy or circuit city would transfer the video to a dvd thats compatible for computers?
Perhaps, however the main thing that's important is that whatever DVD drive (whether it be in a computer or standalone DVD player) your trying to read the DVD is capable of reading that type of DVD (Most DVD drives will accept DVD-R). I would suggest just trying to write it on a DVD-R disc. Check and see what type of disc the one you have been using is as well.

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
Actually, sorry I havent updated you guys. I finally got it on the computer. Its finished converting now. And to think, all I had to do was finalize the phuckin thing. Now alls Im gonna do is edit the videos and hopefully if theres enough time this week I'll get together with Christos and we'll combine the videos to make it look nice n all =D.

Again sorry for the long wait guys, I'm sorta new to this whole VHS to DVD thing, its kind of a bitcch But hopefully this will be its last time. Anyways, thanks for being patient enough. Appreciate it.

Mike :luigi:

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
K peeps, just realized with my video and Chris' video combined theres well over 2 hours (maybe almost 3 hours) of footage combined. 50 mins of it is of the final matches between Joe and Jonny (Triggerz and iSmoke). So carry on with your lives for this week while we edit this ****. Just gotta figure out how we'll put all of this on youtube lol. Probably just pieces of course

D

Deleted member

K peeps, just realized with my video and Chris' video combined theres well over 2 hours (maybe almost 3 hours) of footage combined. 50 mins of it is of the final matches between Joe and Jonny (Triggerz and iSmoke). So carry on with your lives for this week while we edit this ****. Just gotta figure out how we'll put all of this on youtube lol. Probably just pieces of course
Sweet, no rush really so just upload it whenever its best for you.

Also ismokeherbz is Ross

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Just a tip, best video resolution for upload on youtube is 768x576 or 1024x576 if panoramic (for a crystal clear view when they're up)

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know a quick conversion programs? I need to convrt my DVD into an MP4, AVI or MOV. I used this one program and it worked and all, however theres a "water mark" or whatever you call it in the center of the screen that says "Evaluation Copy". The letters are see thru, but kinda big, all in all you can still see the whole fight, but you'll be seeing "Evaluation Copy" through out the fight. Now I feel I could live with it unless some one knows a quick,free conversion program out there.

ismokeherbz

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know a quick conversion programs? I need to convrt my DVD into an MP4, AVI or MOV. I used this one program and it worked and all, however theres a "water mark" or whatever you call it in the center of the screen that says "Evaluation Copy". The letters are see thru, but kinda big, all in all you can still see the whole fight, but you'll be seeing "Evaluation Copy" through out the fight. Now I feel I could live with it unless some one knows a quick,free conversion program out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okOh72sq1wQ&feature=related

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Hey and i smoke herz. Im that blonde kid at the tourney u owned me i was kirby. ur pretty good with pikachu. im with that benito kid. wa wanna go to slo. but its so far. come to us!

RUFIOOO

Smash Cadet
Me and the crew (Mike, Francis, Chris, Gannon, & Nick) could even meet you guys half way somewhere.. we can all pitch in on some brewskis and herbals if you guys are down

D

Deleted member

nice

did you record the first set of me vs trigger? Not the grand finals the one in the earlier brackets

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
There are alot of matches. About 1 hr. and 20 mns of full matches and about 25 mns. of matches that started off in the middle or were cut before they finished. Yes Jonny, I have all the final and semi finals that includes you and trigger (except one or two of them started in the middle of the match cause i was having camera problems =P.

Heres one more of me vs. srbs. sorry Blake =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I6K7MTVab8&feature=channel_page

NixxxoN

Smash Master
how does samus pwn jiggly?

it's either even or jiggly having an advantage to me
Wtf, this post is surprising, coming from you
Luigi and Samus are jiggs rapists (according to the matchup chart I think?)
Jiggly can't do combos on samus (or very few), plus samus attacks have more range like dair and bair... And they like float the same so Samus can counter jiggly's floaty camping
But don't know at top level anyway...

Top Bottom