• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ssAnthology - 7

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I haven't experimented all that much with graphics plugins, but the best I could find last time did fix those glitches at the cost of removing invincibility blinks, which bothered me more.

New vid out, I gave up doing my warsow movie for now. Already got a bunch of clips for the next one too, so it shouldn't take a year to make.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Cool vid.

I wish I could record all my matches, I'd have such a cool Yoshi combo vid by now.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol, vids all had a lot of great stuff (esp. the puff combos) but there's some deadwood too- and a bunch of people aren't teching in the first couple vids. Overall, good series, but be a little more selective of clips- 1:10 and 2:17 in the third one are the first examples that spring to mind.

Oh, and I just watched Pain in the ego for the first time. ROXXORZ!!!!!1111

Nephiros

Smash Ace
This series is more about quantity than quality in a way, as long as I find a clip interesting I'll probably add it in. Though I do agree clip @ 2:17 could've gone without; I just liked the overall stupidity of it and the weird denied grab.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Nephiros I want your video editing skills ;-;

You told me once, the program you use, what is it again?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Skillz. When you think only about what's strictly unnecessary, your combos improve by a factor of 10.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Oh, I thought your answer was on another thread like general chat so I didn't bother to search this thread.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
No prob. There really isn't that much editing in this though, other than the intro and some slow-motion now and then. I (almost) never bother syncing the music.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Lost about a week of clips due to my recorder apparently changing the settings on its own, the quality and format was garbage pretty much. Your matches were in this, sadly.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Sickest vid.

0:54 would of been twice as cool if that laser came out haha.
2:53 was carzy.

And as aa said, touhou all day.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I heard that ZUN (the creator, composer, scriptwriter etc) composes a lot of his music while drunk.

I hope you western people are taking note.

On topic, I watched this again and counted 5 times where I laughed out loud. Kudos to you, Nephiros.

Peek~

Smash Lord
I remember those Item Madness moments so well

The suction walk to bomb killed my ribs

Top Bottom