• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Srsly Gaiz Quit Cp'ing Smashville

lain

Smash Master
If you thought this was a pseudo-fd, you're wrong.

Yes, there is only one platform, but it's constantly moving. This means that there will always be a warm platform waiting for some metaknight to camp back to.

Battlefield and Yoshi's are excellent choices however (or as excellent as it can get). Battlefield's three platforms are gay, but the things is people don't account for getting the the **** uaired out of them (and really, ALL the aerials spaced and timed accordingly). The platforms are stationary and thus it limits them to mostly those 3 spots, and you can weave around them and work on poking their shield and stuff cause they're just gonna stand there and hold the r button a lot and try to hit you once you hit their shield. They link until like 60 or some **** so basically you can link ~45% off of a well executed double uair or uair->bair.

Yoshi's platform is a little different. I'd typically camp under it since approaching from above is highly predictable and shieldgrabbable (if they **** up and just land), or if they jump to get away you can jump out of shield to an aerial. Very gay indeed.

btw, this only applied to smart opponents who know to platform camp (even though that in itself is easily counterable and sometimes isn't even the best choice)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i really like this stage until i started losing here after krd told me he had a hard time on it.... **** YOU KRDSONIC! YOU JINX'D ME!

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
CP for IC is always FD or PS1. If I cant get those two then DK on japes.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Why does the stage thread say that smashville is the best stage then? I always cp BF. Just attack through the platforms.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i really like this stage until i started losing here after krd told me he had a hard time on it.... **** YOU KRDSONIC! YOU JINX'D ME!
Heh xD. I seriously hate Smashville when I'm IC or Sheik because something always seems to go wrong for me there, and I seriously hate that moving platform.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
The only thing Smashville offers to us is a easy and short CG to a stage spike, other than that ICs are screwed >.>

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Yay, people finally agree that Yoshi's > Smashville.

I stopped regularly CPing Smashville ever since Unknownforce's MK ran the timer out on me by sitting on the platform and relentlessly refusing to do anything.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
Yay, people finally agree that Yoshi's > Smashville.

I stopped regularly CPing Smashville ever since Unknownforce's MK ran the timer out on me by sitting on the platform and relentlessly refusing to do anything.
I hate the fact that this is actually a factor in Brawl.
SOOOOOO LAME.

Top Bottom