• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Fling Smash Tournament Starts Tonight 5:00 Sharp! READ FIRST POST!!!

Sir Auron

Smash Cadet
Well seeing how Spring Break is at a close (for some of us) I pondered the thought of hosting a smash tourney this week/weekend. Depending on how many people we have sign up, it could possibly grow (number of spots wise). There is no prize for this tourney, except for my respect...

Rules:

3 Stock
Best 2/3 Matches
No Items
All Courses
No banned characters

Please post your SSBB Name and FC if you don't have it in your profile already. The tourney will start when the 16 spots (as of right now) become filled....smash away!

Brackets Are Up!!!

Sir Auron
________________ Sir Auron

Eternal Yoshi Eternal Yoshi
___________ ________________

Douten

Z O S O
__________ Z O S O

Templar Rage

Slacker! Slacker!
____________ ______________

Olimarman

UobteX (Out)

Lib3r4t3 (Out)

Brawl Bro (Out) Letterbomb gets the Bye!

Letterbomb

Crash36

I gave Crash the bye so that he will be able to play, college classes and what not, so there.

ALSO!!!! If any of you could save your replays of your battles, I'm making a collaboration of the tournament to put onto youtube. I don't care how you get them to me (through SSBB if possible), but It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

30 MINUTES BETWEEN EACH MATCH. If your opponent does not show up in time for that...well it stinks to be them, and you get moved onto the next round! I'll check in in another 30 minutes, PM me the results or say it on the Wi-Fi.

Douten

Smash Rookie
I would like to join, what are the list of banned characters though?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
When is it? Please for the love of god don't let it be on a Sunday. They are the bane of my participation right now.

Anyways, if it isn't, I'll take part.
AIM:Mysterious M1989 (I Prefer PMs)
Brawl Name: FH17
<<<Friend Code over there.

Sir Auron

Smash Cadet
Alright, It's about time I answer some of your questions.....

1. First, I plan it to be on a Friday, heck if we get enough people, maybe even tommorow. As the way things are looking, It could be tommorow, but plan for Friday.

2. There is no list of banned characters for this competition, I want this to be interesting.

3. And three, I will stop taking people by the time I get on tommorow, so that means that tommorow is the dead line. I will be accepting all people until tommorow, even if we break 16 people. I'll figure out how to divvy everyone up.

§witch

Smash Lord
Alright, It's about time I answer some of your questions.....

1. First, I plan it to be on a Friday, heck if we get enough people, maybe even tommorow. As the way things are looking, It could be tommorow, but plan for Friday.

2. There is no list of banned characters for this competition, I want this to be interesting.

3. And three, I will stop taking people by the time I get on tommorow, so that means that tommorow is the dead line. I will be accepting all people until tommorow, even if we break 16 people. I'll figure out how to divvy everyone up.
It's not going to be during the day though right? 'Cause I have school. I know it won't be but just making sure.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
yo, if you guys play THURSDAY night (04/10) then I can join you.... not Friday or Saturday though....

PM me if you do it THURSDAY night and I get on the list!!

Brawl FC: 5370-0084-2591

Sir Auron

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, I actually am planning to do it tonight! So I will PM all entrants and give them a heads up. This will be good, because then I'll be done working for the day and stuff like that....For those of you that have school, yes, It will be tonight. If there's any problems whatsoever, I will fit around your schedule.

Brackets will be posted up right now! Read the first post, please.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
hey man, I am in college and don't get home from classes today until about 6:15 or 6:20...

is that ok? please let me know!! =D

Sir Auron

Smash Cadet
hey man, I am in college and don't get home from classes today until about 6:15 or 6:20...

is that ok? please let me know!! =D

I can forgive you for that.....this time.. :laugh: Well, I'll give you the first bye, so, hopefully, you can make it. If your still not in it by then, I'll give you the second bye as well, cause I'm cool like that.

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Alright! This tournament will be fun, I am definetly looking forward to it. Good luck to all of you and have fun :laugh:

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
....What is the dq time limit for matches? My opponent Douten isn't online and I am still "Awaiting Registration".

Olimarman

Smash Ace
slacker wins 2-0

gg slacker, figures the one time I'd forget to pluck pikmin is when I'm playing competitively....

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
OK. BTW If you want replays, you have to exchange Wii numbers too. Post your Wii number in your profile. Be right back in a few minutes.

Douten

Smash Rookie
Hi! I wasn't aware the tournament was today right away~
I can't attend it today, please allow Eternal Yoshi to move on to next round. Sorry : / too much hw due tomorrow.

Top Bottom