• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Should it be on the front page? I see nothing on Club Nintendo :(
Not sure how the American site looks, but this is how it looks for me, had to click the arrows at the sides to get it to appear.

Last edited:

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Color info and such here . . . :4mewtwo:

View attachment 47598
His colors in order.
At the bottom, his Final Smash, Mega Mewtwo Y. Upon activating, MMY automatically shoots out Psystrike; it's a massive orb that will mind crush anyone caught in it.

Mewtwo DOES have a Classic Mode trophy! Different description and all. Mentions him being rather "lightweight" due to his telekinesis.

Oddly, when I finished Classic and had the credits moving super-fast, they had very noticeable lag, sometimes not even loading in correctly. That definitely never happened with any of the other fighters I'd played thru Classic before.
THAT PINK COLOR THO

New Main

Lemonitis

Smash Rookie
****ing A! Mewtwo can attack after teleport. Pretty sure he couldn't in melee.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So, uh.... apparently some files for freaking Ryu from Street Fighter were found in the game's files...

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
For the people still waiting for codes to arrive in their e-mail, log into the Club Nintendo page and check for the code there, mine are on Club Nintendo but they haven't been e-mailed yet.
YES IT DOES WORK

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So, uh.... apparently some files for freaking Ryu from Street Fighter were found in the game's files...
That sounds like some reddit-created **** right there. ...Though I actually wouldn't mind it.

Anybody have any ideas where the codes might be on the US Club Nintendo site?

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
EVERYONE, TO CLUB NINTENDO AND CLICK ARROWS.
MEWTWO SHALL RISE.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I got Mewtwo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray, Mewtwo is available to an Australian!

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Mewtwo's dair is a kill move. Even when it doesn't spike. It sends them vertical if you don't hit it with the sweetspot. Sweetspot spikes. REALLY REALLY GOOD. Nonexistent (or very little) landing lag too.

Most of his aerials have little landing lag actually.

Confusion combos into anything. Also super stinking good. Disable is useless.

Downthrow kinda bad

U-throw and b-throw look kinda nerfed but they can still somewhat kill.

Mewtwo Shadow Ball recoil stays.

Mewtwo's recovery is godlike. Teleport seems to have a greater distance.

U-smash kills really early. F-smash nerfed range?

Something about Mewtwo feels off. I dunno how to explain it. More startup on bair and uair probably. Even so, I find him really fun and I'm going to main him. These are the things I noticed so far... as I play more For Glory I'll make more notes.

Last edited:

Banette

Smash Cadet
Just letting y'all know that I received my codes about a quarter of an hour ago, as a European (Netherlands).

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
Man, I really want to play as Mewtwo in both versions of Smash. I really can't wait. Hurry up, Nintendo.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Ah, btw, @TehEpicRyuga... sorry for not responding. I was way too hype for Mewtwo. I actually got my 3DS code early from a friend who was lucky enough to get the initial wave. I actually didn't get my email yet so I can't check if the Wii u code is region locked.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Mewtwo can wall jump, huh? I don't know why, but I'm sure not complaining.

Last edited:

SS2000

Smash Apprentice
I got Mewtwo on the 3DS and even beat classic with him so far. But when I try to enter the Wii U code I get an error saying the item corresponding to the code is not being distributed...

From what I've played of him on 3DS, it feels like the only thing they did right was make confusion actually reflect projectiles. What they did wrong: Shadow Ball no longer causes damage when charging, and Mewtwo is not awesome with swinging items like he used to be. Also disappointed that they kept disable, it feels just as useless as it did in Melee.

Top Bottom