• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
I heard that Mewtwo has a "shadow mewtwo"(dark with white tail I think from the trailer) alt and a black alt. Is this true?

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I heard that Mewtwo has a "shadow mewtwo" alt and a black alt. Is this true?
The Shadow Mewtwo alt was shown using the U-Smash in the trailer, IIRC. Not sure about the black one, don't have Mewtwo. And probably won't for a while.

Though if anybody has a spare 3DS code they won't be using, I suppose I'd be pretty grateful for the assistance there; I mean, if you're not using it, may as well help someone in need, right?

Who am I kidding, nobody'll give up any Mewtwo codes. :p

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I heard that Mewtwo has a "shadow mewtwo"(dark with white tail I think from the trailer) alt and a black alt. Is this true?
It was in the trailer for the direct.

And the CSS looks messed up. Link and Kirbeh are separate from their series when it would've been easier to put Villager down a row.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I think I'm going to have to call it quits until the 28th. I'm not getting any codes and it's been 5 1/2 hours since they started going out.
But you better believe I'm going to be calling them about this.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
What if Shadow Mewtwo becomes the Dark Pit of Mewtwo costumes and when Kid Mewtwo: Uprising makes him his own character he then becomes a clone of Mewtwo in the Smash game after that? :p

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
I think I'm going to have to call it quits until the 28th. I'm not getting any codes and it's been 5 1/2 hours since they started going out.
But you better believe I'm going to be calling them about this.
Waves are still going out. Check Club Nintendo though, my codes were on there an hour before I received by email.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
And the CSS looks messed up. Link and Kirbeh are separate from their series when it would've been easier to put Villager down a row.
Oh dang, didn't even notice that... guess I was just looking at the squares, not the characters. It totally does look super weird...:ohwell: Now it's kinda bothering me...

Oh well. Hopefully everything will work out when the roster's fully complete. The 3DS CSS still looks better, anyways...:p

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
Well, Mewtwo was fun, but it's almost 2am here and I got up about 6 so no more Smash Bro's for now, when I get up, you guys better not be complaining about distribution codes... kay....

Danpal65

Smash Lord
So most people seem to have their codes now, and it looks like it has become quieter around here so I thought I would share my first thoughts and impressions about Mewtwo.

We set out to create the worlds most powerful Pokemon, and we succeeded.

I think this quote from the first movie (may be slightly inaccurate) sums up Metwo pretty well. Almost to the point where I feel he may be slightly too powerful. Pretty much every move of his feels like it is full of power and he seems quite well equiped to KO other smashers reasonably quickly and early.

I think the buffs he received transitioning from Melee were necessary. confusion now reflects, and does so spectacularly (discovered that it is quite fun to play a game of Dead Mans Volley with this), it comes out fast and also lasts a long time. Disable has also been buffed quite well; boasting longer range, if I'm correct, and also lasting much longer at higher %. All of his other attacks also seem to hit with more power and knock back.

Let's not even get get started on his throws, which are now even more impressive and reat for finishing off foes.

Overall I think Mewtwo is a solid addition to the Smash 4 roster and will see some strong competitive use, especially from me. :p Hope you guys are all enoting Mewtwo too.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Is there a chance you misspelled your email? I would contact Nintendo and see what they can do for you.
No, it's fine. I think it's just because I can't login to the UK version of Club Nintendo.
The American version doesn't have the codes on the site from as far as I can tell...

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Don't worry Speed. I still don't have codes yet either. It is also in the wee hours of the morning. I imagine a good majority of NoA is asleep anyway, otherwise they wouldn't pull this ****. If they still haven't gotten to us around 4 p.m. then you can start panicking.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
No, it's fine. I think it's just because I can't login to the UK version of Club Nintendo.
The American version doesn't have the codes on the site from as far as I can tell...
Yeah that is probably what is happening. Club Nintendo sites are region locked. Still, I would call Nintendo and ask whats going on before giving up hope.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
People have been reporting that currently Mewtwo has no customs. Do you think they plan to include them on a later update? It would extremely weird if they leave him (and Lucas) like that.
This is wishful thinking but what if they release on the 28th when Mewtwo becomes available to everyone?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I GOT MY CODES

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But I can't use them until after classes. :C

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Apparently, the codes expire in July.

I can still hold out for when I get a Wii U in June. :D

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
GOT HIM

My goodness hes much more usable now.

Theres something in the trailer dident show

d-air is not only faster it has a explosion now.

(But why won't the 3ds version update i need to input the code for that one.)

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I'm not hosting a tournament for a character I can't even use, especially when I held my end of the bargain when it came to buying both versions of Smash.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
MY GOD.

Mewtwo is REALLY good.

like, REALLY REALLY GOOD.

Like, Diddy level good. (ok maybe not that much but almost)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
When are the codes supposed to go out. I've even checked my spam folders, NOTHING yet.

Top Bottom