• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Are we there yet Mewtwo?

"No".

How about NOW Mewtwo?

"Once again, no."

MEWTWO!!!!!!

"WHAT?"

Are we there yet?

"FOR THE LOVE OF-- NO; BE PATIENT!"

Mewtwo?

"..."

We're here :3

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Let me help you reach 150.
I'm helping.
Wahahahahahaha

Let's keep on going. It isn't against the rules... right? I wanna reach 150 as soon as possible. :chuckle:

EDIT: SPEAK OF THE DEVIL. WE REACHED IT GUYS! PAGE #150!!!

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I like this one more, haha. I've always liked robots and stuff. The previous one isn't bad, but I prefer this one.
Hmm. I'm going back to Mewssingno, lol.

Mewtwo's F-Smash: Do you want to see Kamewhamewha come back, or an entirely new one?

EDIT: YAAAY PAGE 150!
Colbert Dances GIF.gif

Colbert Dancing GIF.gif

Last edited:

KarleKat

Smash Cadet
AW YISS 150 PAGES

NOW IS IT APRIL 15TH YET (I may not be able to download him at that date but I can console myself with the massive influx of Youtube gameplay until the 28th... quiet, sneaky learnings...)

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Okay, we're here! Now let's make sure this thread never gets past page 150 >:3

Alright, we can't do that; I'm just gonna go with what I said earlier and post Mewtwo fanart.

Here have this thing. Credits to the original artist :3

KarleKat

Smash Cadet
We are all like excited children. Brings me back to the days of waiting for Okami's release in '06. Sniff.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
TO CELEBRATE THE MEWTWO SOCIAL'S 150TH PAGE I DREW MEWTWO USING MY AWESOME SKILLS
MEWTWOBYME.png

THE GOD HAS RETURNED. IT IS TIME, MY BROTHERS, TO DESTROY

EDIT: THIS IS THE SPOON SWORD SOCIAL SO I ADDED IN THE SPOON SWORD

Last edited:

KarleKat

Smash Cadet
SUCH a great game. The HD version made it even better.

FOR REAL. Some of my best memories are with that game, on par with Shadow of the Colossus. Okami was the first game to make me cry like a small child.

Smash Bros. is a close second. For the weeping part. Mostly when I get spiked, completely unjustly, you know.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
We should lock this thread and start a new one and lock that one when it gets to 150 pages.

No page shall ever surpass Mewtwo!!

Page 150! Oh yeah! ^-^
Hype!

This feels like so long ago...xD
Crazy how much things have changed in such a short period of time.
I also used to hate Etika. I thought he was as annoying as all hell, but I've come around.

Last edited:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Thought I might introduce myself here before I go to bed...

I love Mewtwo's moveset and plan to main him in Smash Bros. for Wii U in just 9 days! Get hyped guys, I feel you already are! Look forward to talking properly here tomorrow and dispersing my hype on release! :3

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Im going to try to draw a mewtwo avatar for myself c:
IM JUST SO HYPED FOR HIM OMG

And yus, 150 pages and 9 days left :^)

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
*Rummages through old pictures* Hey! Turns out I actually made Mewtwo fanart a while back! Although, it also involved Sonic. It's kinda weird. But it's my own Original the Character so DO NOT STEAL. >:3

(Gonna wanna open it in a new tab or something; it's pretty big normally, but really small in spoiler)

And with this talk of drawing new avatars, I might as well do one for myself. But it's 2am so I should probably wait ._.

*EDIT: Screw it. That above fanart's becoming my next avatar.

Last edited:

Altair357

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Altair357
3DS FC
5284-1411-2846
Hey guys...

I think Mewtwo is pretty cool.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
*Rummages through old pictures* Hey! Turns out I actually made Mewtwo fanart a while back! Although, it also involved Sonic. It's kinda weird. But it's my own Original the Character so DO NOT STEAL. >:3

(Gonna wanna open it in a new tab or something; it's pretty big normally, but really small in spoiler)

And with this talk of drawing new avatars, I might as well do one for myself. But it's 2am so I should probably wait ._.

*EDIT: Screw it. That above fanart's becoming my next avatar.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
We've come a long way guys... *sniff*

Just 10 more days. 10 more and he'll finally be here... and that is the time when we shall annihilate all the mortals who stand in our way! All hail Mewtwo! (╯°□°)╯

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
I should probably get some sleep and not post in this thread at like 4:30am. My posts tend to get dumber the later it is, and I more often forget to color all my text green >.<

Signing off for the night at page #150, then! Hopefully I will dream about Mewtwo.

As long as it doesn't use Disable. :(

Like, seriously, I'm staring right into this freakin' avatar beside the text field I'm typing this into. Freakin' spoopy stuff.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Hmm. I'm going back to Mewssingno, lol.

Mewtwo's F-Smash: Do you want to see Kamewhamewha come back, or an entirely new one?

EDIT: YAAAY PAGE 150!
View attachment 46181
View attachment 46182
His F-Smash was already confirmed to be the same Kame-Hame-Ha, which is actually Psychic (that's his Psychic animation in Pokemon Stadium 1/2).

Everything BUT U-Air, U-Tilt, D-Tilt and Spot Dodge has been confirmed to be exactly like Melee. (Even things like DJ, Running animation, etc.)

godogod

Smash Ace
We should lock this thread and start a new one and lock that one when it gets to 150 pages.

No page shall ever surpass Mewtwo!!

Crazy how much things have changed in such a short period of time.
I also used to hate Etika. I thought he was as annoying as all hell, but I've come around.
I can't forgive him for saying Mewtwo was using psychoboost and not psystrike.

Altair357

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Altair357
3DS FC
5284-1411-2846
I should probably get some sleep and not post in this thread at like 4:30am. My posts tend to get dumber the later it is, and I more often forget to color all my text green >.<

Signing off for the night at page #150, then! Hopefully I will dream about Mewtwo.

Like, seriously, I'm staring right into this freakin' avatar beside the text field I'm typing this into. Freakin' spoopy stuff.
Why not just set your default color to green?

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910

Oh my god, this is amazing

Also, night guys!
Goodnight~ May you dream of Mewtwo during your slumber. :3

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I just realized just how few people can say they posted on the 150th page of a Mewtwo themed forum. It really is pretty dang cool.

Then...Then I realized just how few people can say they care about posting on the 150th page of a Mewtwo themed forum.

Top Bottom