• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spokane Warmup tournament 4/07

can you stop uploading my matches thatre over a year old on youtube...?
i thought i did the "tell you to stop" maneuver but im seeing me v tori as of march 30th. -_-
GET IT? stop...theyre terrible

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
can you stop uploading my matches thatre over a year old on youtube...?
i thought i did the "tell you to stop" maneuver but im seeing me v tori as of march 30th. -_-
GET IT? stop...theyre terrible
I swear that I won't upload anymore old WA matches.

edit:I went to my profile on youtube and deleted the videos,They should be removed from youtube in alittle bit.And I hope you can forgive me silentwolf and the rest of the washinton state.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
yeah, uploading stuff without consent is technically against the youtube rules.

btw, where did you get match videos of them? How do you have vids of them when we have next to 0 matches of our own players :dizzy:

Deva

Smash Lord
Yeah....um...this thread should be finished now. Probably a good idea to move discussions to the Eastern thread =).

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Yeah....um...this thread should be finished now. Probably a good idea to move discussions to the Eastern thread =).
good idea deva :)

yeah, uploading stuff without consent is technically against the youtube rules.

btw, where did you get match videos of them? How do you have vids of them when we have next to 0 matches of our own players :dizzy:
yeah,I gave some of my tapes to deva.He should have all of them transfered by now.

he got them from an old thread that had matches from toris smashfest when me and him first met ka-master and eggz. hero too.

btw, i dont hate u or anything redyoshi, i just didnt like them on there. =P
its cool tho

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Actually I downloaded them from filefront,But I learned my lesson.

I understand.no hard feelings.

Top Bottom