• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i don't even get why this is relevant to fox but nether the less it's funny XD

EDIT: awwww ROOKIE THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

DarkAura

Smash Lord
AHAHAHA agreed with both things you said XDD MAKE AS MANY POSTS AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ITS CLOSED! EXPRESS THE COMEDY IN THESE PICTURES!!!

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
AHAHAHA agreed with both things you said XDD MAKE AS MANY POSTS AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ITS CLOSED! EXPRESS THE COMEDY IN THESE PICTURES!!!
ROFL this is FACKING HILARIOUS!!!!!

Too goodzzzzz!~
Seriously when i played Subspace Emissary and i saw this i scene i already knew that Zelda was hittin' that, because she transformed into Sheik and Peach had this expression on her face like "damm that was good" lmao

DarkAura

Smash Lord
AHAHAAA lol "damm that was good" NOW IM GONNA WATCH THAT VIDEO AND LAUGH SO HARD....

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol dude now im gonna watch ALL of the videos and scratch down a few ideas of what characters could say :laugh:

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Actually, Xiivi's not a mod anymore. So...until SCOTU catches on, we're okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom