• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Spoilers: Third Map

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Okay, so I've beaten Galeem as well as his edgy twin brother, Dharkon, and it seems that-- in order to unlock the last four characters I'm missing --I now have to keep the two in balance or I get a crap ending.

How much leeway do I have before locking myself out of the good ending? Can I just clear out all the spirits on one side without fighting any of the bosses, then clear out the other side of their spirits? or is there some kind of three-strikes system in play?

Last edited:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Okay, so I've beaten Galeem as well as his edgy twin brother, Dharkon, and it seems that-- in order to unlock the last four characters I'm missing --I now have to keep the two in balance or I get a crap ending.

How much leeway do I have before locking myself out of the good ending? Can I just clear out all the spirits on one side without fighting any of the bosses, then clear out the other side of their spirits? or is there some kind of three-strikes system in play?
The map starts in the center, then will shift to the left or right depending on how many spirits you beat on that side. Focus on one side until it shifts when you first start, then go to the opposite side and beat spirits until it shifts twice, once to go back to the center, and then again for when it shifts in that side's favor. Then go to the opposite side and repeat until all spirits are gone.

snjwffl

Smash Rookie
You can just completely kill everything. Then it's balanced and you get the true ending. That's what I did (cleared all of the dark ones, then all of the light ones and it went to the middle)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so anyway to get the true ending without having to unlock the fake ballot winner?

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
Saying there's a third map is a spoiler in of itself. If you're keen on keeping the title spoiler-free, change it to "Spoilers: Endgame Questions" or something like that.

I beat it days ago, so I don't care, but the title is counter-intuitive.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
nah i think ill keep being petty, also its a legit question can you or cant you?
Nope, because she is right in front of the real crazy hand and if you want to get the true ending, you need to beat both crazy and master hand.

Top Bottom