• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPO-RLY Spokane, WA tournament 6/2/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
somebody on gamefaqs the other day was stalking me or something and goes "GIMPYFISH YOU AND I ARE ATTENDING THE SAME TOURNEY THIS WEEKEND" and i didn't knwo what he was talking about, but apparnetly he was talking about THIStourney...

am i expected?
i'm not really sure i can make it haha

artifice

Smash Ace
that would be awesome if mersh won the tourny, underdog story of the century, jigly ftw?

@brdy If you need a place to crash friday my door is allways open I should be there late friday. Also call me when you get off work thursday ill come down to get you whether we smash in spokane or cheney I don't care.

Peaches

Smash Lord
So, Smash the night before is looking sketchy; apparently we can't stay the night over at Andrew's house, but we can play. I'll only have room for like 2 people though and we can't be very loud.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Casey - I think we should Smash in Spokane... I'm gonna bring some n00b friends of mine that are from Spokane if you don't mind. You'll get some good practice and some n00b practice. ;)

artifice

Smash Ace
sounds like I should hook up the vcr! If we need a place to smash my new place isnt far from downtown. I think i need to aquire a gamecube though.... peaches? =x

Peaches

Smash Lord
sounds like I should hook up the vcr! If we need a place to smash my new place isnt far from downtown. I think i need to aquire a gamecube though.... peaches? =x
maybe. Also, I have no clue who's coming because no one has confirmed.

It looks like:

Me
Andrew
Deva
Brendan
Brady
Casey
Nick
David?
Red?
Mersh?
random spokane people?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
somebody on gamefaqs the other day was stalking me or something and goes "GIMPYFISH YOU AND I ARE ATTENDING THE SAME TOURNEY THIS WEEKEND" and i didn't knwo what he was talking about, but apparnetly he was talking about THIStourney...

am i expected?
i'm not really sure i can make it haha
yeah, hi, that was me.

>_>
wow... I totally expected that to be Red lmao...

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I have thursday off if anyone would like to smash (I can travel if need be)

EDIT: Hey chip, how come the only times you ever post anything is when you want to say everyone forgot about you? no offence is meant or anything, but if you dont want ppl to forget about you, just post every now and then lol.

Peaches

Smash Lord
so who can house and how much is it to enter?
Housing is not looking good because the people who can don't want to do it. If it's a local only tournament it's going to stay $5 entry fee. If people actually drive here then I'll gladly make it $10 entry fee.

Also, Money match in Garou to anyone who wants?

brdy_

Smash Lord
I say we make it 10 dollar entry fee, since a couple Oregonians are driving up here (more than likely) and staying with me Friday night.

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
I. Hate. This. Server.

Anyways, I'm gonna start heading out to Liberty lake in about 20 minutes.

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'd say my first tourney ever was a success. I placed higher than I had imagined, and it was a lot of fun.

Peaches, I didn't get a chance to say thanks for hosting it and feeding us. I kinda left in a hurry >_>. Sorry about that.

I look forward sto seeing you all at future tourneys!

brdy_

Smash Lord
Results (what I remember)
---------
Singles==
1st: Aftermath
2nd: Brdy
3rd: Ratking
4th: Deva
5th: FoosJr
5th: RedYoshi

Teams==
1st: Team Rocket (Aftermath + FoosJr)
2nd: Red Rat (Ratking + Redyoshi)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I really enjoyed smashing with you guys.I liked all of you and I'm really glad I did good in teams and singles :)

Shoutouts

Chip:I enjoyed seeing you again.I'll talk to you in the future about me playing yoshi and stuff If you want.

Deva:Our set was close

Ratking:Thx for being my team partner :)

Brdy:thx for complementing me and making me feel good that I was there.

AfterMath:Nice to meet you.congrats on getting 1st.

Mersh:nice to finally meet you.we should've tried more friendlys.

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
Results (what I remember)
---------
Singles==
1st: Aftermath
2nd: Brdy
3rd: Ratking
4th: Deva
5th: FoosJr
5th: RedYoshi
7th: Mersh