• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPO-RLY Spokane, WA tournament 6/2/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Time: June 1st-2nd

Place: Andrew's House
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=30+S+Overlook+Rd,+Liberty+Lake+WA+99019&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.701751,59.765625&ie=UTF8&ll=47.657049,-117.077694&spn=0.006576,0.014591&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Stuff/map01.png

Singles: $5
Double Elimination, normal banned stages, normal random stages, double blind allowed, etc.

Doubles: $10 per team
Round Robin POOLS, play 2 game. Whichever team has a person in 1st player slot chooses a stage, then the next round the other team chooses a different stage.

Either one of the 2 tournaments will start at about 2-3 PM on the 2nd.

BYOC and sleeping arrangements can be done for those that want them.

Peaches

Smash Lord
If you guys can come I'd be happy to up the fee to $10 as well as use brackets for doubles.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
and uhh live feed matches throughout the entire tourney right?

every match displayed as it happens with professional commentary as a direct link from smashboards.com?

right?

Deva

Smash Lord
Hey Peaches, wasn't this supposed to be a warmup tourney. I thought you were going to invite Western to the next one.

artifice

Smash Ace
ya peaches you duchbag.

edit. j/k. We cant realy say that western cant come if they want to come, plus This should be the first of a series of Spo-rly tourny's this summer, I'm sure a lot of them will be eastern Wa onry.

Deva

Smash Lord
nah, I mean Weastern can come if they want of course. I just thought this was the cheap tourney as a warm up for spokane and the next would be more expensive so Western would come.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'd be more then happy to record the matches with my VCR.But I don't think I'll be coming

Peaches

Smash Lord
I honestly never intended for them to come. If they can, that'd be great and I'd be glad to change a few things around to accomodate more people. If not then I'm happy with Eastern WA only.

Chip.

you know what to do
cooL!

I was like thinking Deva and mez could host Bi-weeklies or Monthlies here in Spokane sometime...

But SPO-RLY seems like a pretty cool name ha ha.

Deva

Smash Lord
lol, then it'd have to be no Y.Linkz and no Chip too.;)

Actually, Nathan, should we make this a biweekly thing? It'd be good for spokane to get some regular tournaments going, plus it'll be a reason for R.C. to stop by.

Peaches

Smash Lord
lol, then it'd have to be no Y.Linkz and no Chip too.;)

Actually, Nathan, should we make this a biweekly thing? It'd be good for spokane to get some regular tournaments going, plus it'll be a reason for R.C. to stop by.
Well, we probably wouldn't be able to hold a biweekly at only Andrews, so I'll see about that. If we could like. . . change the place every other week it'd be easyier to arrange.

artifice

Smash Ace
The place im moving into is pridy central, downtown spokane. and it s apridy big house. so maybe i can host one week.

anyways.

21 yo male, bilt, slightly metro, likes walks on beach, mains peach, plays a **** good samus when drunk.... looking for 2v2 partner. pm me with offers.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Awesome, Mersh.

Who can pick me up from the plaza or a bus stop for this tourney? THANKS.

Oh PS: I will try to make it out there friday night and could i stay the night there fellas? Would be much obliged ^_^

EDIT: HEY THAT SAMUS PLAYER SHOULD COME OMG. What ever happened to him?

Peaches

Smash Lord
So who all is confirmed for coming the night before so I can actually make arrangements.

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, up until now I had read the date as July 2nd.

It's June 2nd?

Awesome.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I will come the night before, granted I get someone to cover for me. Hopefully I will. I'll keep you posted.

Chip.

you know what to do
heres a new idea for the tourny.

"SPO-Realy TriWeekly EVENT!.. No Linkz, peach onry..., No deva."
Why is it that it seems everyone has forgotten me? Really. Sure I haven't been apart of any eastern Washington gatherings (or western Washington tournaments >_>) but rest assured I'm still active. Yeah, I'm still not dead, and neither is Young Link.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Can I get an estimate on what time it'll be starting/ending?
We should be smashing the night before. If not at Andrew's then at my place. Tourney should start sometime around noon - 2 ish depending on whos doing what and how many people we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom