• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SpiritGC 1 - Boynton Beach, FL - 09.11.10

Will on Mobile

Smash Rookie
Spirit Gaming Championship is co-promoted by Rebel Gamer and Willvolution. It's a bi-monthly event that will feature fighting game and other genre tournaments.

Sorry about the conflict with other events. I didn't choose the date since I'm helping RG out. :(

-----------------------------------------------------

1475 West Gateway Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561) 369-0018

For directions, I recommend going to www.randmcnally.com .
For tournament rules, please go to http://www.willvolution.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=56 .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powered by Rebel Gamer and Hosted by Willvolution
SpiritGC: The Beginning
Saturday, September 11, 2010

Spectator Fee-$5.00 (You only pay the Spectator Fee if you're not participating in a tournament and just playing casual games.)
Entrance Fee-$10.00 (You pay the Entrance Fee if you're participating in a tournament(s).)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2v2 Tournament - $10.00 per person
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1v1 Tournament - $10.00
Super Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360) Tournament-$10.00

Prizes for each Tournament:
1st-70% of the pot
2nd-20% of the pot
3rd-10% of the pot

An additional $50.00 will be added to the SSBB 1v1 and SSF4 Tournament Pot!

Tournament Schedule:
11:00AM - Door opens.
12:00PM - Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2v2 Tournament
3:00PM - Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1v1 Tournament
6:00PM - Super Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360) Tournament

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event. Willvolution.com or Rebel Gamer are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

You know the drill! Post if you're coming and what game(s) you're participating!

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
I mite go if i get a ride... I hope my Lucas can stand up to the competition :) this will be my second money tourney :088:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ALWAYS call sats off say its school related xD

anyway ill be here...

Top Bottom