• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirited Away - Game Thread - Game Over!

Sabrar

Smash Ace
She is also stating an opinion about you, that you do indeed sometimes have reads early in the game and your suggestion that you do not is perhaps not entirely accurate.
By that standard "Explains how Sabrar thinks about mechanics." should also fall into the same category but you present it as irrelevant/fluff.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Right. Ignore me.

I didn’t understand from your tone in more recent posts.

Sorry guys my work is simply insane and it’s making me not mentally present here even if I appear active.

somitomi

Smash Journeyman
You caught a shroop!!! :grin:
So if I remember the logic right, that means bessie and DarkPit are the scumteam. Boom, solved, good game everyone.:awesome:

I was planning to post reads, but it got late and I failed to process anything during the attempted reread. I legitimately have no scumreads whatsoever, DarkPit and LaserGuy can enter my town circle for now, that's about the sum of my impressions. Have I mentioned I don't like D1 yet?

FateShirou

Smash Apprentice
Honestly we hit a wall

Sabrar Sabrar
you took a hard look at bessie and you had a back and forth with dark pit
whats up
what did you get out of it
who are your scum reads

LaserGuy LaserGuy
your interaction with sabrar was interesting
i say its fake and plotted
what do you get from defending bessie

honestly we are too lex right now and its because scum isnt on the cutting board

FateShirou

Smash Apprentice
I was planning to post reads, but it got late and I failed to process anything during the attempted reread. I legitimately have no scumreads whatsoever, DarkPit and LaserGuy can enter my town circle for now, that's about the sum of my impressions. Have I mentioned I don't like D1 yet?
someone hands you a gun, who do you shoot

yes this is drastic, but im losing my patience, i dont want this phrase to keep on dragging out

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Honestly we hit a wall

Sabrar Sabrar
whats up
who are your scum reads

LaserGuy LaserGuy

honestly we are too lex right now and its because scum isnt on the cutting board
I didn't defend bessie. Sabrar did. I'm scumreading her.

If you don't like the direction we're going, make a case and cast your vote. Complaining about it without doing anything adds no value.

Just FYI and this may be a site meta difference, but you should expect every phase is going to use literally every minute of available time.

FateShirou

Smash Apprentice
And when did Sabrar have a back and forth with Darkpit? I have no idea what you're talking about in this post.
ok i see what happen here
i messed up everyone and their names
you and sabrar did the same analysis a bessie post and label whats fluff and what isnt
LUL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been awhile, hello everyone! I have been a lot less active on this site, but I'll make an effort to check in often enough. I've almost finished college and haven't had much to talk about on here, but this game is based off of something that holds a lot of nostalgia for me, so I was excited to sub in!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't have too much to say as of now, but I wanted to touch on some things here.
Reads:

FrozenFlame

From the very start of the game, I feel FrozenFlame has been very focused on solving. He's most consistently been presenting his positions on what he thinks of people, and has been asking good questions.

I went back and had a peek at Frozen's recent scumgames (Vanilla and TIL) and confirmed my suspicion that FrozenFlame's reads were a lot, hmmm, muddier? in those games. His thoughts were not as clear, and especially in Vanilla he spent a lot of time in the weeds arguing about claim mechanics, etc. whereas here he was not interested in this at all. In both of those games he was also not really thinking about a team solve or interactions between players and was more interested in just yeeting some lurker slots, whereas here he's come up with an early, if incorrect, idea for a solve, which I think reflects well on him. Comfortable Town.

Darkpit

The early claim from Darkpit felt natural and spontaneous and I get a strong townie vibe from it. Darkpit's content up to the most recent page is pretty light, though I feel his tone is fairly townie.

I really like his 202-205. I feel like there is a genuine process here and he's trying to work things out very well and his thoughts are easy to follow. I like his nuanced position on sanctioning. There's also one or two bits in here, like this line:

that I feel are just really unlikely to ever come from scum. Comfortable Town.

Somitomi

Content is fairly light, but that's NAI for somi and it's still more to work with than his last game. His tone comes across as very comfortable, relaxed this game, which I like. Need to see more detailed reads for him to get a better sense of his position, but he's a Town lean.

FateShirou

Kind of ambivalent about this slot. I like the aggressive attitude and he's been putting out some reads, but the reasoning on them is weird and illogical to me. This might be some newbie weirdness but apparently he's played a handful of games so I feel like he probably should be passed this? My gut is Town but I think if I'm wrong about anyone it's most likely here. NullTown.

Maven

Maven is null like he always is. I'm assuming he will be replaced at this point.

Swiss

I don't like the fact that Swiss claimed he was going to suggest a mass claim in #8, but didn't actually engage in it until #101 after I prompted him, by which point the majority of players had already claimed spontaneously. Generally, my feeling is that townies tend to claim early and often and the spontaneous claimants are townie, whereas scum tend to reflexively feel the need to disguise their claims and are more uncomfortable with early claims. So I think Swiss' hesitation here is a bad look.

I feel like Swiss posting is a little more scatterbrained this game than his previous games. I find that his thoughts are a little more opaque, difficult to follow, which I don't like. Leaning scum

Sabrar

The bulk of his content this game has been focused on claim mechanics, and given that by the point he was really making any points on this, most of the players had already claimed, I feel like he's been spending a lot of time spinning his wheels and looking busy without really doing anything. As I commented in #142 and #144, while Sabrar can be quiet/lurky on D1 , his questions that he asks are usually very astute and show a thought process that I'm not seeing here.

I was thinking for awhile that the scumteam was going to be something like Sabrar/bessie/Swiss, but recent interactions make me think that Sabrar/bessie are probably not aligned. Leaning scum

bessie

bessie has a quite noticeable difference in tone between her Town and scum games. Her tone is usually quite lighthearted and exuberant and I don't get the same vibe for her in this game as in our two previous games where she was Town.

bessie's content this game is also quite fluffy. bessie's post count is always low, but she usually makes up for it by posting detailed, high-quality analysis. In this game, her posts are much more explanatory. She isn't trying to develop reads or push people, she's mostly just providing information. Take this post, for example. She: explains that Swiss' role is not suspicious because roles are randomized. Explains how Sabrar thinks about mechanics. Explains her reason for coloring Sabrar's vote (sort of). Posts a picture of her puppy. That's it. That's 1/5 of her whole game content. Her other posting for this game is similar: information over analysis. Likely scum.

Town
LaserGuy
FrozenFlame
Darkpit
somitomi
Fate
Maven === NULL
Swiss
Sabrar
bessie
Scum

##bessie
This is a good breakdown of people based on current and past experience. I really liked Laser's viewpoints on Bessie here. Last time I played, Bessie was pretty solid, always posting big reads. This slot's dog posting behavior is a weird change, that could either be a way to contribute with fluff, although, maybe to hint at a role. It;s been awhile since I watched this film so I don't remember everything in it. Still the game is still light, and I'd watch that slot for sure.

Sabrar, I actually kind of lean town on right now. As I do remember a lot of mechanics talk from that slot, and similarily I've seen that slot as scum with actions like here in prior games, but they've been town in those games.

Swiss is honestly my highest scum read right, because that mass claim think is very odd behavior for a townie who didn't seem to have read the rules or grasped that this was not a normal game. So suggesting a mass claim day without realizing what could happen from it if this were a typical game, gives me the vibe of an unexperienced scum.

Dark Pit was also feels town to me. They have been actively participating and their insight and thoughts felt like natural breakdowns of things from their unforced perspective.

Everyone else I'm not sure of right now. as its still early into the game.

FateShirou

Smash Apprentice
Vote
FrozenFlame
Swiss
Sabrar

Unsure
Z25
bessie

Not Vote
Darkpit
Somitomi
LaserGuy

FateShirou

Smash Apprentice
lol bessie is at 2 votes too
ok laser
am i protecting bessie or swiss ?

i would assume bessie lol

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count [B1-5]

Swiss | 2/5 | FrozenFlame, FateShirou
bessie |1/5| Swiss
LaserGuy | 1/5 | Sabrar
FateShirou | 1/5 | LaserGuy

Not Voting: bessie, Z25, Darkpit, somitomi

sab, sab
las, sab
sab, unv
sab, las
mav, las - invalid
swiss, las
som, shi

som, unv
fro, swi

swi, las - already voting
shi, swi

las, bes
swi, bes

las, shi

With 9 players in Limbo, it takes 5 to banish.
The deadline for Banish 1 is Friday, the 21st at 11:59 pm MT.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Daily catch up.

When I made the post that started this whole discussion, I assumed (without even thinking) that scum would claim their actual power. That's what I described as "basically ruling out", because on some subconscious level I discarded the other option. When Sabrar called me out on that assumption I had to stop and think about the reason I made it (and whether it was reasonable), because I genuinely haven't thought about it before.
Noting this for now, because I might want to come back to it later.

that I feel are just really unlikely to ever come from scum. Comfortable Town.
Interesting that you would use this in making your read; it's like the easiest thing to fake. It refers to OOG content and can't be verified.

I don't like the fact that Swiss claimed he was going to suggest a mass claim in #8, but didn't actually engage in it until #101 after I prompted him, by which point the majority of players had already claimed spontaneously. Generally, my feeling is that townies tend to claim early and often and the spontaneous claimants are townie, whereas scum tend to reflexively feel the need to disguise their claims and are more uncomfortable with early claims. So I think Swiss' hesitation here is a bad look.
Just noting that I don't agree with this. I think early unprompted claiming is very LAMIST and suspicious, however I know that some have this view, and at least it is something that is observable in thread, unlike your earlier comment on Darkpit.

I was thinking for awhile that the scumteam was going to be something like Sabrar/bessie/Swiss, but recent interactions make me think that Sabrar/bessie are probably not aligned. Leaning scum
So you think your top two scum reads aren't aligned? Nice hedge.

bessie's content this game is also quite fluffy. bessie's post count is always low, but she usually makes up for it by posting detailed, high-quality analysis. In this game, her posts are much more explanatory. She isn't trying to develop reads or push people, she's mostly just providing information. Take this post, for example. She: explains that Swiss' role is not suspicious because roles are randomized. Explains how Sabrar thinks about mechanics. Explains her reason for coloring Sabrar's vote (sort of). Posts a picture of her puppy. That's it. That's 1/5 of her whole game content. Her other posting for this game is similar: information over analysis. Likely scum.
Please explain how my content so far this game differs from my early content in D1 of Wam’s game (New D3 is a little different because of the points gambit I was pulling more quotes than I usually do to assign + points).
[Note: Sabrar asked the same question.]

New wagon

##bessie
Let's have your detailed reasons to back up that vote.

There is some other stuff that is fluff, there is some stuff that is explanatory, but the density of useful content in there is much higher.
Note that this evaluation is in retrospect. It is much easier to judge what content was useful in a game that is already completed, than in a game where we are still on D1. Interesting though considering that we are in D1 that you already can make a judgement on what in my content is useful and what is not.

As I said, the post I selected was representative, not exhaustive. You could pick any of her posts from this game and you would reach the same conclusion. You could not do the same in NewD3 or Wam's game.
See above, NewD3 is not a reasonable comparison because I was posting excess content to support my gambit; and some of that content didn’t necessarily move the game forward, there was just more of it.

Re my posts thus far in the game, I think that my suspicions are not obvious in my content but this is pretty typical of me; they are there with a careful reading. I suspect that you are trying to downplay my content because you don’t like the direction my thoughts are going.

I don’t like mass claims, and LaserGuy pings me for suggesting it.
Swiss pings me for assigning town points to Maven for something that I believe is NAI.
Swiss LAMIST which usually pings me, but this is normal for him.
somitomi gives me a serious ping for reasons I am thinking about so I asked him a question, which he didn’t answer because LaserGuy jumped in and answered it for him.
FateShirou small ping. Note to those that don’t know me, I often use the word “interesting” to denote pings. Interestingly, LaserGuy should know this.

Detailed reply to LaserGuy’s re claiming with extra meta context because not everyone in this game knows me.
LaserGuy gives me a serious ping for answering a question I had for somitomi.
Explain to Swiss why he pings me re Maven, also Maven is not a newbie.
Fluffy dog pic.
FateShirou pings me, he claims to be keeping track of claims, but has missed Swiss’s claim; he also did not answer my question.
Very important meta information.

FateShirou’s reply to me does not make sense, ping.
Explanation as to why I answered LaserGuy’s question the way I did.
Serious ping to LaserGuy for attempting to justify why it wasn’t necessary for somitomi to answer my question.
Somitomi ping because his reply to me doesn’t make any sense.
Me claiming in my fluffy style.
Serious ping to FateShirou because he suspects Swiss for his role, which is random and NAI.

Explanation/reinforcement of my FateShirou ping.
Meta information on Sabrar which was requested by Darkpit.
Response to Darkpit.
Fluffy dog pic.

Response to Sabrar, I am suspicious of LaserGuy but it isn’t very clear in this post; possible Sabrar would pick up on it (and perhaps LaserGuy).

You caught a shroop!!! :grin:
1621562222943.png

yes this is drastic, but im losing my patience, i dont want this phrase to keep on dragging out
Deadline is Friday night and the phase will end whether we vote or not. Like LaserGuy said, we usually use all the time, especially in D1. Early hammers are viewed with suspicion unless there is a consensus.

Z25 Z25 replaces Maven89 Maven89 as of this post.
Thank you Z25 for replacing.

This is a good breakdown of people based on current and past experience. I really liked Laser's viewpoints on Bessie here. Last time I played, Bessie was pretty solid, always posting big reads. This slot's dog posting behavior is a weird change, that could either be a way to contribute with fluff, although, maybe to hint at a role. It;s been awhile since I watched this film so I don't remember everything in it. Still the game is still light, and I'd watch that slot for sure.
The dog pics are not a hint or breadcrumb in any way to my role.

OOG but sorta relevant: Last year I was new here and I still had a dog clipart for my avatar. Now that I am more comfortable with this site and the people I met here, I am posting my dog pics to emphasize my content as I occasionally did on my home site. Most of the pics are of my actual dogs. My avatar and the pics of the lab with dark eyes is the late BessieDog, the greatest thing ever in the whole world. The stockier lab with the lighter color eyes is Hoku, my current bundle of mischief.

Reads list to follow.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Welcome Z!! Good to see you again :)

She isn't trying to develop reads or push people, she's mostly just providing information
I don't think a lack of strong reads is surprising for her at this stage as bessie is extremely analytical in how she develops her reads and this game has been fairly slow so far. Solid Town
Not finished reading Bessie's old games, but I've started skimming a little to evaluate both my opinion and your argument. Could you explain why you feel her not stating her reads is scummy now but not in previous games?

I'm more than willing to reconsider my stance on Bessie, as I'll be the first to admit that my case for her wasn't based on much other than gut and I don't have much experience with her. But from what I've read I don't see much difference between her current and previous play

Is there something missing here?
I was meaning for the end of my sentence to be the quote, "analytical etc"

...may I ask what a shroop is lol?

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Still planning on looking into her games further though, if that wasn't made obvious

Everyone is looking at a different person and deadline is tomorrow and my head hurts. Might look into rereading again tonight and seeing if anything new sticks out, and probably trying to read some of the recent games and get a handle on everyone's style some more.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
...may I ask what a shroop is lol?

And here's a definition of Shroop from a random mafia glossary I found, since I'm guessing it's not common knowledge:

• SHROOP: Steven Howard's Rule of Odd Posts. A mistake in one's post usually the result from changing the wording during revision before posting (e.g. "Scarecrow is was a wolf").
Re shroop. I never heard this term. I looked it up and Urban Dictionary says “to act or pretend you are hitting a dog” so I just thought it meant somitomi was swatting me on the nose. Woof.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Daily catch up.

Noting this for now, because I might want to come back to it later.

Interesting that you would use this in making your read; it's like the easiest thing to fake. It refers to OOG content and can't be verified.

Just noting that I don't agree with this. I think early unprompted claiming is very LAMIST and suspicious, however I know that some have this view, and at least it is something that is observable in thread, unlike your earlier comment on Darkpit.

Please explain how my content so far this game differs from my early content in D1 of Wam’s game (New D3 is a little different because of the points gambit I was pulling more quotes than I usually do to assign + points).

Let's have your detailed reasons to back up that vote.

Note that this evaluation is in retrospect. It is much easier to judge what content was useful in a game that is already completed, than in a game where we are still on D1. Interesting though considering that we are in D1 that you already can make a judgement on what in my content is useful and what is not.

See above, NewD3 is not a reasonable comparison because I was posting excess content to support my gambit; and some of that content didn’t necessarily move the game forward, there was just more of it.

Re my posts thus far in the game, I think that my suspicions are not obvious in my content but this is pretty typical of me; they are there with a careful reading. I suspect that you are trying to downplay my content because you don’t like the direction my thoughts are going.

Swiss pings me for assigning town points to Maven for something that I believe is NAI.
somitomi gives me a serious ping for reasons I am thinking about so I asked him a question, which he didn’t answer because LaserGuy jumped in and answered it for him.
FateShirou small ping. Note to those that don’t know me, I often use the word “interesting” to denote pings. Interestingly, LaserGuy should know this.

Detailed reply to LaserGuy’s re claiming with extra meta context because not everyone in this game knows me.
Fluffy dog pic.
FateShirou pings me, he claims to be keeping track of claims, but has missed Swiss’s claim; he also did not answer my question.

Serious ping to LaserGuy for attempting to justify why it wasn’t necessary for somitomi to answer my question.
Serious ping to FateShirou because he suspects Swiss for his role, which is random and NAI.

Response to Darkpit.
Fluffy dog pic.

Response to Sabrar, I am suspicious of LaserGuy but it isn’t very clear in this post; possible Sabrar would pick up on it (and perhaps LaserGuy).

View attachment 315969

Deadline is Friday night and the phase will end whether we vote or not. Like LaserGuy said, we usually use all the time, especially in D1. Early hammers are viewed with suspicion unless there is a consensus.

Thank you Z25 for replacing.

The dog pics are not a hint or breadcrumb in any way to my role.

OOG but sorta relevant: Last year I was new here and I still had a dog clipart for my avatar. Now that I am more comfortable with this site and the people I met here, I am posting my dog pics to emphasize my content as I occasionally did on my home site. Most of the pics are of my actual dogs. My avatar and the pics of the lab with dark eyes is the late BessieDog, the greatest thing ever in the whole world. The stockier lab with the lighter color eyes is Hoku, my current bundle of mischief.

Reads list to follow.
Those are some very adorable dogs, so I have no complaints lol.

This type of breakdown is more of what I was talking about earlier.

I’ll have to review this more in the morning.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Returning to something in my previous post re somitomi.

Claims thus far:
I'm Aogaeru, the Gate Spirit. In other words, froggy :)

If I get sanctioned, during any one phase I can select a player and make it so they can't be banished or sanctioned by plurality, it must be majority. It'll be announced at the start of phase if I use it. Only once per game.
I'm Zeniba, Revenge spirit

Once during a phrase i can give a cookie to someone whos in limbo or sanctioned, and their votes will have an asterisk next to them, the player who i give the cookie to can accept or deny it
I'm Lin, Rejuvenation Spirit
If I'm sanctioned I can remove a demon from the sanctioned chat (so they can no longer talk or use any ability that needs access to the chat). It's one-shot.
I am Chichiyaku, the Greeting Spirit. While in limbo or sanctioned, I can extend the day phase by 24 hours at my discretion. Once per game.
Oh I'm Kamji the Forge Spirit btw and I swap targets, informed busdriver variant as the targeters are informed that their selection was modified
Once each banish phase, while in limbo, I can target one player. I will be told if anyone else has targeted that player previously
I reset the vote, but only early in a day phase
For the record, I have a bunch of one-shot gifts that I can give, some of which will be apparent in thread similar to FateShirou’s power.

I had tried to question somitomi on fake claims, because his claim stands out to me. It is the only claim that mentions an alignment, or that targets a specific alignment. I am suspicious that this is a false claim and that somitomi was trying to claim a townie power.

I am suspicious of LaserGuy for answering my question to somitomi re demons false claiming, and for attempting to justify why it wasn’t necessary for somitomi to answer my question.

Woof
bessie
Darkpit54
Sabrar
FrozenFlame
Swiss
Maven89/Z25
FateShirou
LaserGuy
somitomi
Grr

##somitomi

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I had tried to question somitomi on fake claims, because his claim stands out to me. It is the only claim that mentions an alignment, or that targets a specific alignment. I am suspicious that this is a false claim and that somitomi was trying to claim a townie power.
My ability also only targets a specific alignment, fwiw.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Sabrar Sabrar
whats up
who are your scum reads

LaserGuy LaserGuy
Not really sure which question is intended for me. My scum-reads are LaserGuy, somitomi and you, aka everyone who I did not previously liked in #109 or #173. If LaserGuy is town then I need to reevaluate bessie because her claiming is uncharacteristic (though I'm also sure scum!bessie would be aware of this, so...). Maven/Z25 is the other weakest town-read from the rest.
What does anyone ever get from defending anyone? From my pov I'm trying to prevent a misbanish by pointing out the scum!motivation behind the train.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I don't have too much to say as of now, but I wanted to touch on some things here.

Sabrar, I actually kind of lean town on right now. As I do remember a lot of mechanics talk from that slot, and similarily I've seen that slot as scum with actions like here in prior games, but they've been town in those games.

Swiss is honestly my highest scum read right, because that mass claim think is very odd behavior for a townie who didn't seem to have read the rules or grasped that this was not a normal game. So suggesting a mass claim day without realizing what could happen from it if this were a typical game, gives me the vibe of an unexperienced scum.

Dark Pit was also feels town to me. They have been actively participating and their insight and thoughts felt like natural breakdowns of things from their unforced perspective.

Everyone else I'm not sure of right now. as its still early into the game.
Explain re: me - makes no sense

I didn’t realise everyone would have a ****ty ability but since no night phase and NKs it was an idea. You see me ask this in the sign up thread.

I even figured out everyone had an ability!

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
It came across as very natural. I don't really have an interest in attempting to verify that he has notes; that isn't really important to my assessment. I just don't feel this is the type of thing someone would bother including in their read unless they were actually doing it.

You are welcome to believe this, and I think you do regardless of your alignment, but it's an impression that is not consistent with actual data. Early claimants, especially those claiming not under pressure are overwhelmingly Townies. Here's the list from DGames since I started playing:
ND3 - Maven, Town
Wam Chaos - I think the first person to claim was Swiss, Town.
Apex - Maven and Sabrar, both Town
TIL - I think it was Wam, Town, but probably under pressure
Completely Vanilla - Chaco and Darkpit claimed first, both Town (I didn't play this game but I followed closely in spec)
Midnight - Xivii, Town (though this was a fake claim, he was a different PR)
Sumting - 3DS and Trisscar, both Town
Oasis - 3DS, Town

I can think of one or two examples from xkcd off the top of my head (Xivii, Stellaris, Town, for example; I feel like there was at least one Peaceful Whale game, possibly X-Men, Town, and maybe Crossover, Town as well). My memory is otherwise not as encyclopedic about those sort of details as I would like but I'm sure I could dredge up some more examples if my point isn't clear enough. I do not recall any instance in any game I have ever played of scum spontaneously claiming early in the game unless it was to save themselves from being yeeted. So... yes, I think Darkpit is likely Town due to his position in the claim order alone, and I believe that people farther down the claim order have a higher probability of being mafia.

My ordering is based on my reads of individual players. I keep track of the associations but I don't normally factor them into my evaluations until we have some flips to work with.

You could just look at my answer to Sabrar then.

I do feel that I am able to identify content that is fluff, yes. I know what scum hunting looks like.

I would rather just have you producing good content so I can evaluate you properly. There is no benefit to being cagey in a setup like this and every benefit in being as obvTown as possible, and I would expect that both you and Sabrar would have come to that realization on your own. You are misevaluating things that are transparently townie, likely because your point of view is not that of Town.

Fluffy dog pic.

Response to Darkpit.
Fluffy dog pic.

I am noting this for now and may go through it in detail later.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Those are some very adorable dogs, so I have no complaints lol.

This type of breakdown is more of what I was talking about earlier.

I’ll have to review this more in the morning.
If you need more time, I can add 24 hours to the day phase.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
SWISS??
you think im buddies with swiss
the person who im voting for
the person with 2 votes on them
The fact that it didn't occur to you that I was talking about bessie is surprisingly helpful. That post is still awful, though, and I'm still leaning scum on you because of it. But anyway.

##Unvote

Not finished reading Bessie's old games, but I've started skimming a little to evaluate both my opinion and your argument. Could you explain why you feel her not stating her reads is scummy now but not in previous games?
It's not specifically that she is not stating her reads. It's that she is not doing things to actively develop them. Her play is passive, uninspired. She isn't digging into people.

##bessie

Top Bottom