• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spinstool Spike Applications (Bonus Stomp Tech!)

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Just found out that we can FSJ > dair spike toon link just the timing is really strict and like marth/lucina requires us to hold back right after the footstool. Basically right after you footstool as sonic makes his jump noise is when you want his dair to come out

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Just found out that we can FSJ > dair spike toon link just the timing is really strict and like marth/lucina requires us to hold back right after the footstool. Basically right after you footstool as sonic makes his jump noise is when you want his dair to come out
So right after the footstool, you want to hold the direction away from where you're facing then delay a Dair?

btw I'm making a video on this technique so look forward to that by the end of the month/early next month.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll confirm it. Lemme mess around with it tomorrow. :applejack:

Edit: It works. Gonna test this on the other characters it didn't work on before.

EDIT: Updated the first post. Cleaned it up a little.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Video is finally here! Added it to the OP. I'll also be including it in my guide, linking back to this thread so it doesn't get lost in the sands of time.

Crux42

Smash Rookie
Thanks Camalange Camalange ! Great video. Sorry, I'm new to Smashboards...what is the "OP"? Also, where is this guide of yours? Thanks for all of your Sonic tips. I've been maining him for a few months and getting into the competitive scene.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Thanks Camalange Camalange ! Great video. Sorry, I'm new to Smashboards...what is the "OP"? Also, where is this guide of yours? Thanks for all of your Sonic tips. I've been maining him for a few months and getting into the competitive scene.
Thanks!

"OP" means "Original Post", so that just refers to the first post that created the thread.

My guide is the top sticky of this forum, which means it's the first thread at the top of the list of threads. It can be found here.

Top Bottom