• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spike to Spike, and Other Fun Ways to Kill

Milos

Smash Lord
Falco can link the horizontal hitbox on his dair into a double jumped spike hitbox from his dair, a Ken combo of sorts. it can be airdodged of course, but what can't be in this game.

you can link into this in a few ways. i.e. dair, utilt, dair, utilt, run forward bair knocks off stage, dair, double jump dair.

I really like this way of killing. you can also gimp if they DI away from you by double jumping and shining.

Discuss other ways to get cool kills with Falco, this just happens to be my favorite but I want to hear yours.

KonradGabreil

Smash Cadet
This concept seems rather radical for me to believe possible...
At what %'s does this work effectively?
Do you have a video so that I may see it in action? A Brawl replay, perhaps?

Milos

Smash Lord
No not now but I will have one this weekend. it works at a lot of percents actually. like most "combos" in Brawl, you sort of have to mindgame them into it to get it to connect, but I've done it many times.

chaos 9

Smash Cadet
i found that a fun way to kill is to illution spike. common knowlege but just so satisfying when you are off the edge and they jump off to spike you and they end up getting spiked.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
What the hell? Hannah Montana?!
Gahahaha!!!!!! -Falls out of seat laughing-

Whoo! Alrighty now. Let's see. I like where this is going. You're saying you use the first Dair to pop them up and the double jumped Dair to do the rising spike, right?

sakujo

Smash Rookie
i dont understand falco explaination or um............ hannah montana?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Down throw to chain down throw to down air spike off ledge to back kick against wall if needed. Very good times :)

Top Bottom