• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spider-Manfia: (Game Over! Roles Posted)

Handorin

Smash Hero
It really just depends on the Mod:

I have every mafia except the GF visit the kill. So if they had another power, they would be tracked to the kill and the other person.

EM does it similar. What ever you vote, you visit. So if 2 mafia vote X, and 1 votes Y, X will die, but the one mafia would be tracked to Y. If you have to vote your kill and use a power (ie. Stalker), you would be tracked to both as well.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
I don't see how that's not broken. Trackers and watchers become extra powerful and if you track someone to more than one person it's like a sanity-guaranteed guilty on someone? I don't play on EM so let me know if I'm missing something.

Handorin

Smash Hero
The way I would mod:

Mafia Members: Me (GF), Kiki (Janitor), Tom (Lawyer)
Watcher: Macman
Tracker: EE

Situation 1
Mafia kill Circus.
Lawyer- Kiki
Watcher-Circus
Tracker-Tom

Reports:
You watched Circus. Kiki and Tom visited him.
You followed Tom. He visited Circus and Kiki.

Situation 2
Mafia kill Circus
Lawyer-kiki
Watcher-kiki
Tracker-Hando

Reports:
You watched Kiki. Tom visited Kiki.
You followed Hando. He visited no one.

Basically like that.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, I think I understand it fine. Just too night-action heavy for my liking. Overpowers trackers and watchers. You're saying that if this game worked like that, Nick would have been told 3/4 mafia members on N1.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
aye something like hando's example was what i had expected. then when sharp lurks and posts little substance while an obvtown goes after him i thought that'd be the best course of action

Top Bottom