• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spelling error found in Brawl! Alert the media!

superninja

Smash Cadet
Highlight this if you want to see a post that makes no sense.

Look at the trophy, "End of Day" if you have it (You get it by beating All-Star mode with Olimar). If you look at the desciption...

"In Pikmin, native life-forms grew active and violent at night, making it lethal to remain--this is why Olimar would take his Onions and leave at night"

notice the plural "Onions". The Onion is the name of Olimar's ship. He takes his Pikmin with him and blasts off at night. The sentence should read either "Olimar would take his Pikmin and leave at night" or "Olimar would take his Onion and leave at night", or something similar.

:)

Feel free not to care. :p

M.K

Level 55
OMG, that is not correct.

Olimar's Ship is not named, his company is Hocotate Freight, which the name of the planet is Hocotate. The ship in the first Pikmin is The Dolphin, but the second is some company ship. Onions are the spider-legged homes of the Pikmin during the night.

Get your facts straight :lick:

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
I think it's saying he simply goes and picks his onions from his garden and bring them with him so he can make a nice pizza

Scion

Smash Cadet

Olimar's Ship is not named, his company is Hocotate Freight, which the name of the planet is Hocotate. The ship in the first Pikmin is The Dolphin, but the second is some company ship. Onions are the spider-legged homes of the Pikmin during the night.

Someone would be good at pikman trivia :psycho:

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice

This.

The onions are the things the pikmin live in, and they go inside of them and fly away with Olimar at night, theres 3 of them.

Its perfectly correct, sorry =\

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Actually, that is correct. There are three onions. Their's the red, yellow and blue onions housing their respective Pikmin color.

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
So, you're saying that the (supposedly) hardcore gamers and Nintendo employees who helped make Brawl know less about Pikmin than you?

Failure.

superninja

Smash Cadet
This.

The onions are the things the pikmin live in, and they go inside of them and fly away with Olimar at night, theres 3 of them.

Its perfectly correct, sorry =\
:O

I'm gonna shoot myself. I made a bad assumption without really doing any research whatsoever...Myyyy baaaad!

Zinger314

Smash Cadet
Olimar's ship in Pikmin 1 is the Dolphin

Olimar's ship in Pikmin 2 is the Hocotate Ship.

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
The Dolphin/Hocotate is Olimar's ship, the Onions are the Pikmins' ships...He takes the Onions (with the Pikmin inside) with him at night...How is this incorrect?

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I've noticed that there is an error in one of the trophies with "forms". It's misspelled "formes", at least twice. I forget which trophy though...:(

Top Bottom