• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Assist on Tuesday Double

vinube

Smash Rookie
ok after much insulting the new look of smash blog.....well i still hate it its not easy and fun as the other, and people wont be posting as much...but ill still be cheking and though poster might not know me as i never post regularly in the past months ive been following this **** i still wake up and check smashbros and the smashbrawl...but now smashboards..i sitll will be around and check...sorry for insultign so much the new directioon u took...but it's really a scuky move....i hate smashboards but the blog makes up for it...

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
Almost a month since we've seen a stage update =|
On hunger strike until we see a new one.
I think we deserve to see a stage this week!

solid_snack

Smash Rookie
EdwardGordon: It would make it useless, if that was all the move did. But if you time it just right, you can probably reflect a projectile. It may even have other hidden uses that we can't even see coming.

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
It sure is! lool
Metroid prime corruption was released this week right? can we expect a metroid stage or something? =o

Kinnikuman

Smash Cadet
Guess Who's back!?!?!?!?!

Why can't I log onto the site sometimes I can't get here!

I think MetaKnights Cape will be more of an actual disapearing move where whatever shot could go through u. Or it could just DEflect it. I prefer the old site much better but I'm finally getting used to this!
I'm gonna give u a hint on thursdays update here it is:

But 4 real thursdays update is Captain Falcon!

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
lool i thought that with the fuzion betwen the blog and the smashboards we would stop having those kind of problems.. but it seems that it's still happening sometimes =|
Anyway... The day we see Nook in dojo we can trow a party in my house.. you're all invited! =P
Hmm i just hope for a stage.. i miss stage updates =|

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
Yes i have internet again =o it's just for a while because i'm moving to a new house, so if i suddenly just disapear dont be surpised, it's probably because i've already moved and i still dont have internet in the new house. =s

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
I didnt expect to having it so soon.. i'm not even in my pc i'm with a laptop with internet lol =|
Anyway.. Sorry about the bigg Fuzz when i said goodbye and now i'm back so soon.. =| but the truth is i can lost my conection anytime now, and when i move to the new house i jsut hope to have internet again quick.

Princess Peach Because Tom Nook is Awesome! lool
I want him, ridley and cpt Olimar! =o

Kinnikuman this one is 4 you, kind of evil but i hope u like it Lol

Shadow_Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Tom Nook 4 Brawl

Anyway, If Friday's update isn't Meta-Knight it's gonna be new character..... You never know who it could be, hint, hint!
Isaac 4 Brawl!!!
Hopefully, Pokemon Stadium will be this week.....

Kinnikuman

Smash Cadet
Bandwagon!

Everyone MOCKED ME when I said TOM NOOK 4 BRAWL all those days now everyone seems to have joined me! BANDWAGON ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
I never believed in squirtle, i allways liked tom nook and said if they want it they can make it happen.. lol

I really want ridley so bad.. and a metroid AT!

priiiiiiiiiiiiiiu :laugh:

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
lool yeah, anyway.. it's sad that lots of ppl arent around here anymore..
By now this post should be over populated with theorys and stuff!

shouts* Old friends of the blog, Thor Axe and many many more.. if u can read this please come back lol after you register is so much easy and fun! Return to us! lol*

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
i'm saying this to all that ppl that left us behind because they didnt like the smash boards.. i didnt like it at the beggining but after register it's the same thing actually, to tell u the truth is quite more improved version of the blog.. I'm just saying this because in the first posts like me, lots of ppl didnt liked the changes and didnt want to give the blog a chance.. i'm just glad i did...

falcofuku69

Smash Apprentice
Am I Psycic?

If You Go Back To One Of The Earlier Forums Youll See That I Correctly Predictited Today And Yesterdays Update, Now According To My Telepathy Tomorrow Is A Stage

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Stick around ;)

Just remember to abide by the Smashboards rules. Then we can all sing and dance.

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
Princess Peach.. yeah i really hope some of them will still return because we were starting to be a huge comunity =(

Falcofuku69 man if tommorows update is a stage i'm so going to trow a pool party 4 all of you =p

P.S- If i'm breaking some forum rulle plz tell me.. i dont want to get banned....
...i'm scared! :dizzy:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
HEHE, btw, did anyone catch that last comment=??? It said there will be special moves we'll need to find in the game. He's yelling *hint. HINT. HINT! HINT!* at us! XD Hopefully that means advanced techs...YAE! :) BTW, Meta Knight's movest is awsome. :)

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
Lool i like squirtle a lot! I'm just sayint that i never actually believed that she would be in brawl. I'm so glad i was wrong

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I can't believe I'm still seeing new things in the FIRST TRAILER! After watching it again (in HD on gametrailers) I was reminded of Tuesday's DOJO update which reminds us to "try charging our specials."

Pikachu can apparently charge his standard B (b neutral)!!! I remember kind of sub-consciously wondering why it looked so slow. (Sorry if this is old scoop for everyone... I hadn't payed it any attention before.)

Ravenkikas

Smash Cadet
Actually is the first time i'm hearing about it.. and i really like it.. I think Pikachu is one of those characters that need to have a power boost because i really like that rat but he's just to weak =| Anyway.. i dont know if it's an old scoop for everyone ele.. but at least for me is something new.. Thks for noticing that Burning Lava =]

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
Meeeeeettaaaaaa Kknnnniiiiightttttttttt!!!! Meta Knight!!! Meta Knight Meta Knight Meta Knight!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom