• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spear Pillar Legendaries

vinni57

Smash Cadet
For the most part, I think Dialga is pretty harmless. Cresselia's attacks can easily be avoided if you learn to recognize the various patterns they have. But Palkia is the worst, simply because of how it turns everything upside-down or inverts the screen. I think that Giratina should have been there instead of Cresselia, as it is more closely connected to the other two and will actually appear on Spear Pillar in Pokémon Platinum.
Good point. Giratina should change the stage.

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
I don't like crecellia that much either. They should make Arceus a secret spear pillar character.:)
Ah, but the thing about that is that there is no existing Nintendo character that goes by the name Arceus, officially. So it couldn't have appeared in Super Smash Bros.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Ah, but the thing about that is that there is no existing Nintendo character that goes by the name Arceus, officially. So it couldn't have appeared in Super Smash Bros.
Have you been hiding under a rock? Arceus is the final legendary in Diamond/Pearl.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Palkia is really frustrating but you can tell which one you'll get by the color of the sky. Dialga is best and crescelia is just questionable.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
crescelia is probably the most annoying, u can avoid the efforts of the others easier

zwab

Smash Rookie
Dialga:

Slows gravity-Weeeeee!

Slows time-lol

Blue beam-Smash opponant into this

Brawl debut (he jumps on stage and does damage to people around him

Palkia

Slows time (wtf)

Pink beam-smash opponant into this

reverses stage in several ways (turns it around or upside down)-controls are reversed

Cressila

Rapid fire-watch out!

Homing boomerang-avoid it

I think thats them :psycho:

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
I'm fine with dialga and ok with palkia even though the turning the stage upside down is annoying sometimes but Cressilia is the most annoying as it attacks every 5 seconds with blades of air.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
I really wish they put a bit more thought into the legendaries' effects. Dialga's fun as hell, but Palkia and Cresselia just screw the match over. (IDK what Cresselia's doing on Spear Pillar in the first place -- you find it on an island for crying out loud.) The lasers can be shielded, thank god.

That said, it's a blast if you get Palkia or Cresselia in a FFA.
i know u do find him o na island!!!! why is she here. im surprised they dont have darkrai who would do something like make the screen go black using night shade or something

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
Spear Pillar Legendaries Rule, I always look forward to the Pinkish Sepia on the Stage 'cuz i know Dialga does the best illusions. This is when Upside-down playing becomes possible!!

Gallade

Smash Cadet
Someone started a rumour that Arceus appears sometimes but the % is waaaaay to low, still I don't believe it. :laugh:

ChemcialKirby

Smash Rookie
i absaloutly HATE this place xD
and my bro loves it :p
thats the ONLY place thats off limits
but he still picks it to be a doush bag xD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Dialga is the only Pokemon I like on Spear Pillar. Palkia I don't like so much when he tilts the stage and don't get me started on Cresselia. But over and all, it's a fun stage to play with when you play with items on Med or High.

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
mostly i just spend any match i play on spear pillar watching azelf, mesprit, and uxie flying around in the background. no, but, for realz, i ttly agree wit you. i like dialga and palkia, but cresselia pisses me off. i've gotten killed by it WAY more than i should.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Spear Pillar is one of my all time favorite stages, the music that plays on it is awesome, it's very fun to play on because of the ramdom effects, and great cameos made. The only thing I hate is Cresselia, why not Giratina or Arceus!

Dialga: Slows time, jumps on to the stage, blows up the stage, Roar of Time (vertically launched), flips the stage (at an angle),

Palkia: Decreases gravity, Flips the stage (backwards, upside down, at an angle,), Blows up the stage, Spacial Rend (Horizontally launched),

Cresselia: Psycho Cut (Randomly launched),

Top Bottom