• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
I have a bit of charge for a few games now! You down to complete our set, duck?

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
You are the first person to ever land that KO move on me.

Just saying.

Anyways, if anyone's up for some 1v1 I guess I could play a bit.
Aha I love connecting with it. I've got a few different ways to get into it too. It's like a free get out of jail card if i'm behind lol

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
zarvy, I'll add you now, just finished with Shiliski

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Im sensing a lot of no faith for me, suppose I'll get demolished then lol

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Good game, Zarvy, you have a good Mario and Fox....which pisses me off because I absolutely hate both of them since they can both reflect my projectiles and have nice recovery in comparison to MegaMan. I can't seem to ever find a weakness in either of them and it's really hard finding a damn time to smash them.

I'm also ready when you are, viewtifulduck

Last edited:

Zarvy

Smash Cadet
Good game, Zarvy, you have a good Mario and Fox....which pisses me off because I absolutely hate both of them since they can both reflect my projectiles and have nice recovery in comparison to MegaMan. I can't seem to ever find a weakness in either of them and it's really hard finding a damn time to smash them.

I'm also ready when you are, viewtifulduck
Haha, those games were pretty hectic, especially with that projectile game we did for a bit.
Your:4megaman:is pretty solid and you actually use your down tilt compared to some :4megaman:I meet in 1-on-1.

I'm kinda new when it comes to competitive Smash, i would like to have a match with you and with everyone else here also. xD
I'll play with you, add me.

@ Rysir Rysir Adding you, we should play too.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Haha, those games were pretty hectic, especially with that projectile game we did for a bit.
Your:4megaman:is pretty solid and you actually use your down tilt compared to some :4megaman:I meet in 1-on-1.

I'll play with you, add me.

@ Rysir Rysir Adding you, we should play too.
Added back!!

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Yeah, man patience is a virtue as far as projectile games go....which I didn't have and tried finding ways to punish you as you threw fireballs. As MegaMan I have to be extremely careful, though.. one false projectile can send me to a lost match against anybody who can deflect them back at me. Yeah, the down tilt is great when it comes to punishing and for mixups. I down-smashed a couple times accidentally, though :/

My friend also plays Fox and you both play similarly and it makes me pretty happy to have two good Foxes so I can practice against them. It's a bit hard to space properly since he can run up really quickly and punish me.

All in all, I look forward to more matches against you!

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
I'm kinda new when it comes to competitive Smash, i would like to have a match with you and with everyone else here also. xD
I'd like a chance at you after I complete my set with viewtiful here :)

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Good matchups. Definitely the best Mac I've played online period, your edge game is something I can't handle haha Doesn't matter how good I did on the stage to control it, I was screwed once I was knocked away.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Don't worry, I'll be waiting....until my battery dies, anyway.
Alrighty, I'm making a lobby for us right now lol
Good matchups. Definitely the best Mac I've played online period, your edge game is something I can't handle haha Doesn't matter how good I did on the stage to control it, I was screwed once I was knocked away.
Aha thanks man, you're actually the only falcon I've played so far, and you were great!

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Alrighty, I'm making a lobby for us right now lol

Aha thanks man, you're actually the only falcon I've played so far, and you were great!
Appreciate it! Can you believe I've only been maining him for 2 days!? lmao I got a few tricks up my sleeve (like that meteor I nailed once).

If anyone else wants to have some matchups tonight let me know, quote this post

Last edited:

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Good games man! Looks like you already improved a LOT after fighting players today. Dunno what happened with that last one? The input lag was terrible.

Also the first time you KO'd me I was like WHAT I WAS BLOCKING.....then I realized....oh....it's unblockable isn't it... *facepalm*

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Good games man! Looks like you already improved a LOT after fighting players today. Dunno what happened with that last one? The input lag was terrible.

Also the first time you KO'd me I was like WHAT I WAS BLOCKING.....then I realized....oh....it's unblockable isn't it... *facepalm*
Nah, I was on the phone in our first match a while ago, so I was a little distracted lol. And yeah, I've no idea what happened in that last one

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Nah, I was on the phone in our first match a while ago, so I was a little distracted lol. And yeah, I've no idea what happened in that last one
Haha, looks like I gotta get out of the bad habit of not using my Forward smash on non-deflecting characters. I'm replaying a couple of our games now and I'm like...oh man I could've forward smashed you here...and here...

Anyway, hit me up for more games, that was some fun stuff.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Haha, looks like I gotta get out of the bad habit of not using my Forward smash on non-deflecting characters. I'm replaying a couple of our games now and I'm like...oh man I could've forward smashed you here...and here...

Anyway, hit me up for more games, that was some fun stuff.
Totally man, your megaman is amazing

Top Bottom