• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Space Colony ARK

TMS

Smash Journeyman
After seeing Sonic's introduction video for the over 9000th time, I've been thinking something. With Live and Learn playing in the video, can we expect that song to be put in the actual game with a stage? I personally think we can, and if so, I think the only possible choice for a stage would be Space Colony ARK.

Think about, it would look very similar to Final Rush/Chase, the last stages of the Hero and Dark stories of Sonic Adventure 2. There could be a gravity effect, similar to the flying part in Pokémon Stadium 2. It could also be a moving stage, giving you different parts of the Final Chase and Final Rush levels. I could see some grinding rails appearing, that's how you could move from stage part to stage part.

Then again, there are definitely better choices for Sonic stages. I could also definitely see Green Hill Zone appearing, but... I couldn't imagine Live and Learn playing there. If Live and Learn does in fact appear in the game, I see no choice but to use Space Colony ARK.

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
hmm i like it! but i would prefer radical highway with a remixed track... aww that would be sweet!

OH sonic's final smash would be perfect for the ARK stage, i hope sakurai puts it in!

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
wow great idea. i think the ark from adventure battle 2 would be the best sonic stage ever! the only problem i see is how the grinding would work out to change stages, i mean it would suck if you tried jumping on the rail only to miss it and lose a life

finalark

SNORLAX
I don't see why everyone thinks that Sonic's stage is going to be Green Hill. The ARK is most likely because they used live and Learn in Sonic's video.

You know, the Eclipse Cannon would be a cool stage hazard.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Hold it, one thing so you are aware the A.R.K. is SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG'S stage! Not sonic, Shadow is better known with the A.R.K. than anyone else, if sonic does have the A.R.K. and not Shadow then i will have to complain, it beats all kind of SEGA sense and knowlege. Also i think SEGA are telling Nintendo that so Shadow may appear due to if the A.R.K. is wanted. Yes the Eclipsecannon would be dangerous but then it would be a kind of rip off of the Halberd stage with the laser. But also the Eclipsecannon would cover the whole stage really.

finalark

SNORLAX
Hmm... didn't think of that. Perhaps Crazy Gadet or some other part of the ARK that involved Sonic would make a good stage.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
I prefer it if they travel through the A.R.K like the Castle Siege stage. (Only if Shadow is playable will i allow the A.R.K. to be in brawl)

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Hmm... didn't think of that. Perhaps Crazy Gadet or some other part of the ARK that involved Sonic would make a good stage.
Close to what I was thinking. But I think like...on top of an enlarged Biolizard boss fight that loops like the Meta Knight stage.

finalark

SNORLAX
If the ARK is in the game, I would like to see the Eclipse Cannon do something. It doesn't even have to be an obstacle, it could just be scenery in the background! I just want to see it dome something.

finalark

SNORLAX
agreed, but maybe it is LIKE samus' final smash, except it only goes of like....TWICE a match.
Hmm.... It would work. But then again, the Eclipse Cannon is pointing down, so you could fight on the asteroids that Knuckles and Rudge (how do you spell her name?) were on.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
well here is a lay out, First you start out of the A.R.K with the E.C. facing you, then head inside of the A.R.K and fight in the control panel of the E.C. then final fight in the Cannon's core.

Or

If you have Shadow the hedgehog game the fight stage against the blue falcon. Where you have two layers of fight on.

Or Just Fight inside the A.R.K where you can see outside to outer space and earth.

(It's Rouge, the french spelling for red)

finalark

SNORLAX
well here is a lay out, First you start out of the A.R.K with the E.C. facing you, then head inside of the A.R.K and fight in the control panel of the E.C. then final fight in the Cannon's core.

Or

If you have Shadow the hedgehog game the fight stage against the blue falcon. Where you have two layers of fight on.

Or Just Fight inside the A.R.K where you can see outside to outer space and earth.

(It's Rouge, the french spelling for red)
Thanks for the spelling. I think I like the first idea.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
ok well there you go, i have made the perfect statement that told you Shadow will join because this IS his level. Also the ideal layout of the stage.

finalark

SNORLAX
About what I said early about Crazy Gadget, scratch that. I was trying to come up with a way you could use the switches that change gravity but I couldn't come up with anything. Any ideas?

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
hmm i like it! but i would prefer radical highway with a remixed track... aww that would be sweet!

OH sonic's final smash would be perfect for the ARK stage, i hope sakurai puts it in!
Radical Highway with a remixed track would be great. So would a remixed Metal Harbor.
I'd like to see an ARK stage, especially because of the change in gravity.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
no i am not in any shape or do have any sort of power to stop that, i was just arguing the fact the the A.R.K should be Shadow's stage NOT sonic.

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
It had better look like it did in Battle if it's in, because I'm not bringing back memories of "Shadow the Hedgehog"....oh god...

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
i agree Shadow the hedgehog was another rushed title making it bad but the A.R.K itself was good, i do prefer the SA2B version though.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Well i just had an idea about the firing of the EC, it will actually destroy part of the stage... (Which ever the stage it points at to fire. So it will be crumbling and that will sent you inside due to it crashing. Good no?

finalark

SNORLAX
... you know there is a thread that is made to post other ideas about Sonic's stage in.

But Station Square, very interesting...

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
... this is the A.R.K thread... if we was asking about over stages then we would go to the sonic stage thread. Anyways how would it reset itself? well simple, while in the cannon's core, the stage is restored by the Chaos Emeralds, then (if shadow is not playable or a AT) he will appear and use Chaos Control and warp you back to the beginning of the stage.

finalark

SNORLAX
... this is the A.R.K thread... if we was asking about over stages then we would go to the sonic stage thread. Anyways how would it reset itself? well simple, while in the cannon's core, the stage is restored by the Chaos Emeralds, then (if shadow is not playable or a AT) he will appear and use Chaos Control and warp you back to the beginning of the stage.
Good idea, I really like it. Can anyone think of a way we can get the Biolizard in there?

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
unless we have the biolizard as a stage hazard as well with the energy balls aiming at you. Also if Shadow isn't playable or assist in Brawl he should be fighting the biolizard in the background

Top Bottom