• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Space Colony ARK

finalark

SNORLAX
unless we have the biolizard as a stage hazard as well with the energy balls aiming at you. Also if Shadow isn't playable or assist in Brawl he should be fighting the biolizard in the background
That would be cool, having the Biolizard attack you with those dark energy balls. If the stage was similar to Castle Siege then this could be one of the rooms.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
the final room that would be... Stage order

1: Outside A.R.K (Hazard ECLIPSECANNON [fires 1x per stage])
2: Control room on eclipsecannon
3: Cannon's Core (Hazard Biolizard)

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
Well, if Sakurai doesn't want the EC to fire on the stage like the Halberd does, then he could do something where you see it blow up the moon like in SA2:Battle. Kinda like how the four giants throw the moon back into the air on the Termina Bay stage in Melee.

Also, a stage that tours the whole ARK would be awesome.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
yeah well those three points are the most common and known locations in the ARK from SA2B unless you at the gathering room where the characters all met up in the movie for the cannon's core stage

finalark

SNORLAX
Well, if Sakurai doesn't want the EC to fire on the stage like the Halberd does, then he could do something where you see it blow up the moon like in SA2:Battle. Kinda like how the four giants throw the moon back into the air on the Termina Bay stage in Melee.

Also, a stage that tours the whole ARK would be awesome.
How would it reset itself, though? I like the idea but once the Moon has been shot by the Eclipse Cannon it can't repair itself.

finalark

SNORLAX
Not to mention that it insidred me to write one particuarly successful DnD campagain. Forgive me if my spelling is bad today, I can't seem to remember how to spell simple words for some reason.

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
I could see this working somewhat like the Starfox stage. Basically you move around the ARK's outer gravitational field (The "bubble" in SA2 that surrounded the ARK"), and when you pass around the bottom part of the stage you must avoid the Eclipse Cannon's fire.

Something like that..

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
Rails could be a stage unique thing, like the ladders on the Jungle Beat stage. I was thinking maybe they could fight on a massive platform, meteor, something befitting of the Ark's outer area.

M.K

Level 55
What about Chao Islands for a Sonic Stage? It could cycle through Hero, Normal, and Dark Gardens.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
no we discussed that idea in the actual sonic stage topic, but still no... i like the idea of rails, but how can you fight and grind at the same time? Also have the EC fire at the center of the stage and you can fight on the broken debree which is floating around the stage after the EC destroys the center of the stage, (Like Bridge of Eldin)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
no it would seem like your grinding but you can move back an attack to hit opponent off stage or you could move forward and atack. it would only seem like your grinding

also if debree would fly up into the air really slowly so you could jump on it

Talking Curtain

Smash Cadet
You are all missing one very important fact when you hope ARK will be a stage for sonic. It isn't Adventure 2 Sonic, it is the original Blue speed machine. All his attacks and characteristics mirror that of the old school cartridge sonic, not any of the new games. His up b is a spring for goodness sake.
For that reason ARK(while cool) isn't a reasonable stage for him. Greenhill zone makes much more sense.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
You are all missing one very important fact when you hope ARK will be a stage for sonic. It isn't Adventure 2 Sonic, it is the original Blue speed machine. All his attacks and characteristics mirror that of the old school cartridge sonic, not any of the new games. His up b is a spring for goodness sake.
For that reason ARK(while cool) isn't a reasonable stage for him. Green hill zone makes much more sense.
...no you're missing the point actually, though Green Hill is a classic Sonic stage, remember the ARK is one of the most historian stage in the sonic series for the new generation, Whether it IS Shadow's stage or not, the ARK makes an excellent location of the SSE and also this is the ARK topic, so you're out of place with your point. If it was in the official sonic stage topic then your point is valid. However it isn't so your remark is invalid! :demon: nice try though and its a stage that has been requested a lot but so has the ARK!

finalark

SNORLAX
For that reason ARK(while cool) isn't a reasonable stage for him. Greenhill zone makes much more sense.
Not to mention that they played Live and Learn, which is the main theme of Sonic Adventure 2 in his video.

Top Bottom