• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
FFX is my favorite of all the Final Fantasy series. Rikku is my #1 fave character. <3

And I believe FFX-2 is a good game because it brought the feel of FFVII back. Though I never beat X-2 all the way through it still wouldn't compare to X's.

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
also, fest was fun
ether- we didn't play =(
schoolie- if we got cheese on them we coulda split them 10-10 since juan hates cheese

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
lol FF8, The best FF is probably FF6 and FF4. Kefka and Golbez where like the best bosses. Of All time
all time.... and spoilers, GOLOBEZ GOLOBEZ, LUNAIR KNIGHT LIKE CECIL....

5 dollars to whoever gets this reference. Let me show you whats under my mantle..

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL **** Cloud... Tidus is a better character anyway.

On a smash topic: Shae and I are trying to host a fest or some **** at CNU Friday (Idk if I said it on SWF).

But yeah. Let's goooo!

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
FFX-2 wasn't that good....

but better than FFXI through XIII
lol, any final fantasy could be considered better that FFXI, XII, XIII, and XIV.

as far as FF X-2 went, the story could've been better. and the reward 4 gettin 100% could've been better too.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
FFX-2 story was garbz, but the gameplay was kinda magnificent. A bit too easy though.

You will never be able to play through a FF game without thinking of me, guys. You will remember this post 20 years from now when you're playing FFXVII.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
FFX-2 story was garbz, but the gameplay was kinda magnificent. A bit too easy though.

You will never be able to play through a FF game without thinking of me, guys. You will remember this post 20 years from now when you're playing FFXVII.
yup, that was my opinion of FF XIII. i knew the story was bad b4 it came out, but i had fun with all the missions. the only thing i have left to do is to try to kill a Long Gui.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Final Fantasy 10 is the best one. X-2 sucked my nuts. 7 was over rated. 12 and 13 reallly sucked imo. and Twilight Princess is too easy.

rhan

Smash Hero
JWolf is spot on.

I never played XIII so I can't judge it. But I can say that I never had the urge to play it either like I have for other FF games.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Why are you guys hating on 13?
the story was effin horrible. funny thing is that all the female characters r the best characters in the game.

Fang/Lightning/Vanille in any order is a busted team.

Turbo Ether iz a cool dude BTW. He's from Jersey i believe, and no he didn't kill Ether.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
we try to prevent god from CNU sin, which is the CNU of good virtue

although the bathroom might not be the CNU prefer, CNU suffer beats CNU hurt you

MC SCHOOLIEDEE IN THE HOUSE

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I never thought I'd be so sick I couldn't masturbate.

Goddammit.

Thanks again, CNU, for getting me sick.
Thats ironic. My friend couldn't go to the club last night for my friends birthday. and his exact words were, "I don't even have enough energy to jerk off"

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm gonna pick up Melee again and become the best Samus ever! There can't be two Ethers in the Melee scene, so I'm gonna change my name to something sexy for 2011!

CStick

Smash Lord
I never thought I'd be so sick I couldn't masturbate.

Goddammit.

Thanks again, CNU, for getting me sick.
the trick is to masturbate BEFORE you bomb yourself on meds.

it's funny how I got sick before everyone went to smash, then all who went are slowly getting sick, meaning that when I'm ready to smash you guys won't be able to.

I don't think God wants me to play anymore or something.

Top Bottom