• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Im off work at 930 PM. Im bringing a Controller with me to work today so if **** is going down, Text me. I think im just gonna keep a controller in my car again like i used to so im always ready to throw down. Hmm, who should I bring back as my main though? O_o

Or perhaps ill just play everyone like a beast again :D

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm like 5 minutes away from CStick's place.

The address to here is 2533 bombay landing, va beach, va, 23456. I can be scooped whenever. But I think I may have to be back before like 1am.

Edit: Shaden can't come. He's got stuff to take care of that out weighs smash. Theo might be working and Alex should be free. But I'll hit them up and see what's going on with them.

Ether

Smash Ace
Nice :) Alright, I'm going to finish up my laundry and then text you when I'm on the way. Looks like I'll need an hour round trip to get you. So I can leave here in about an hour and swing by and pick you up. So if anyone else is planning on showing up, give me until about 8pm. I'm going to text Malco about it.

Also, hope S-man's okay. And Alex has his own ride, right?

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaden's good. He's in no danger or anything. Alex has his own car. If he don't come that's on him.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Yo Rhan is an amazing teammate and samus player hands down.
Ether is going to wreck APEX
O-NO is still the greatest with only less then 3 hours of gameplay.
Riku is accepting all mm$ in Brawl +.
Rich is drunk.
Btw Ether on the way back we saw a Motorcycle accident. His leg was broken it was crazy.
Good games today.
Smash is the best.

Ether

Smash Ace
Glad you guys made it back safely, Malco! =) Motorcycle accident with broken leg sounds crazy. Was an ambulance there yet?

Thanks for coming out! We had a blast, and couldn't have done it without you. We had some intense Marth/Falco matches!!!!!

Riku - Team Kingdom Heartless ftw. Thanks for the extra setup and Brawl+. That makes Brawl feel so much better to me. I'm about to go download that Drop it like it's Hot/Dreamland track. Also, you were really beasting on me in teams. Way to go.

Rich - We didn't get to play much, but from what I saw, you're pretty solid. There were times when you were teaming with Malco and it was indistinguishable who was who. Thanks for coming out. Let's see you again sometime.

Rhan - It was fun picking you up. I like driving. That was quite an adventure. Voice recognition fail, lol. Your Samus is incredible. Sorry we didn't get to team much, but when we did, it felt like one-sided ****. Also, you landed some 20+ sweet-spotted knees on me. Per match. Too good.

O-NO - TOOOOOOOOO BROKEN. It was really great having you back here, and on my team nonetheless. It was amazing what you could do with only like 3 hours of Melee. Looking forward to seeing you more and then going to Richmond!

3 v 1 training was ****. @_@
2 v 1 where I was trying to unlock Otis' Donkey Kong was hilarious (drats that I couldn't finish the job!)
MOST EPIC MOMENT OF THE NIGHT, aside from the space helmets at the end, was me epicly aggressively edgeguarding my partner. XD

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the invites jerks.

EDIT: Just read ether's post and it said you and Rich were teaming and he couldn't tell who was who. Let me know Malco is slipping and Rich is catching up to him. Whatever, I'm still accepting all money matches in melee =]

(except for ether because He's in shape and I'm not and he would **** me if we were both in shape >________>)

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Glad you guys made it back safely, Malco! =) Motorcycle accident with broken leg sounds crazy. Was an ambulance there yet?

Thanks for coming out! We had a blast, and couldn't have done it without you. We had some intense Marth/Falco matches!!!!!

Riku - Team Kingdom Heartless ftw. Thanks for the extra setup and Brawl+. That makes Brawl feel so much better to me. I'm about to go download that Drop it like it's Hot/Dreamland track. Also, you were really beasting on me in teams. Way to go.

Rich - We didn't get to play much, but from what I saw, you're pretty solid. There were times when you were teaming with Malco and it was indistinguishable who was who. Thanks for coming out. Let's see you again sometime.

Rhan - It was fun picking you up. I like driving. That was quite an adventure. Voice recognition fail, lol. Your Samus is incredible. Sorry we didn't get to team much, but when we did, it felt like one-sided ****. Also, you landed some 20+ sweet-spotted knees on me. Per match. Too good.

O-NO - TOOOOOOOOO BROKEN. It was really great having you back here, and on my team nonetheless. It was amazing what you could do with only like 3 hours of Melee. Looking forward to seeing you more and then going to Richmond!

3 v 1 training was ****. @_@
2 v 1 where I was trying to unlock Otis' Donkey Kong was hilarious (drats that I couldn't finish the job!)
MOST EPIC MOMENT OF THE NIGHT, aside from the space helmets at the end, was me epicly aggressively edgeguarding my partner. XD
Yeah I helped pick the bike up. Naw, but two cop cars pulled up right after. It was taken care of but man it was so sudden..
edit: Next time Im going for Laser to Fsmash laser to Fsmash and then another Laser to Fsmash!.

Ether

Smash Ace
Lol, I thought Malco tried to get a hold of you. And don't worry, Malco's better than ever!

DJRome, have we met? If not, nice to meet you, man! ^_^

edit - aw man, way to go, Malco! =)

double edit - JWolf, you have to come to the next one! And we're planning on taking a caravan to Richmond, too! I'll text you next time!

rhan

Smash Hero
LMAO tonight was great and the ending had me in tears. xD

Ether - Fially got to play some 1v1's and some teams. Samus is pretty much a stock tank in teams. As long as one has a aggro partner then **** hits the fan! You're too good for me though. It's so hard to read you and it's like whenever I try something I planned and succeeded in, it was used against me and I got *****. Thanks for the pick up also. You're the man. Btw I ment to ask what was the band we were listening to in the car? They were prett shweet.

O-No - We miss you a hellava lot! Glad you came out. Still got your arsenal of comedic jokes with you like always lol. You gotta come out for more to get that rust off you. S-Man's been wanting to play you since te last Ether fest we all was at. Over all it's been great and thanks for the ride back. I love how awesome and nice the mash community is!

Malco - You say I got better but I feel like YOU'VE gotten better. After I seen you beat Ether a few times I was like... DAAAAAYYYYYUM. If you can beat Ether then you ARE better than I am. I guess it's just the Samus matchup.. If I would have went Falcon I would hae gotten *****. GG's bro. It's been fun.

Rich - Cool meeting you bro. You're pretty hilarious. You need to come out some more.

Riku - teams was fun. We do pretty well when I'm not smacking you around the map along with the enemy. -_- When we were in the zone we were doing sooo welll! Gotta play some more 1v1's though.

JWolf - Thought you were busy. Usually Malco tells you when ****'s going down. Eh next time you BETTTR COME!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh it feels so good to be 18 and having freedom. I get to hang out with the big boys.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Jefferey You don't remember Rich and I passing you and christian and Justin (on the way to Ethers) screaming "Come to Ethers! theres gonna be pizza!"? -_-'

Ether

Smash Ace
Rhan, the band was Scary Kids Scaring Kids, and I'm really glad you like them! I stumbled upon them recently. They've got very creative lead guitar parts. Songs to check out by them, imo, are Holding On, Free Again, and if you're the romantic type, Star-Crossed.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Up for some Brawl, B+, or Melee (just keep in mind I haven't played Melee in years) tomorrow. Hit up the cell (757-535-1692) or AIM (Genosync) to let me know. Basically can only do tomorrow... rare that I get a weekend that I'm able to practice.

And in case you forgot, I'm that random Ike dude that ended up picking up MK too.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I'm definitely up for it, I don't care where--I never can during the week until after 10 (supa late), and I almost never can on the weekend... so tired of wifi!

rhan

Smash Hero
I bet you do.

Ether I listened to that band 2 days ago and I have added them to my playlist of awesome people/songs.

Top Bottom