• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Knorr

Smash Ace
WE WANT MORE DRAGON CHARLEZ!!!1!!!

yeah i dont know how late the show im going to will run but if ya'll go real HARD and end up playing smash until like 1 am im sure i can mosey in over and get some matches with my favorite smashing neighbors

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Though I'm pretty sure everyone on here is aware of the CNU Ruleset and other things regarding our shenanigans, if you're planning on coming saturday (and I know you are ;)) check out the thread for info.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114159

Unreal and Slash should make a conscious effort to make this one, it's gonna be sweet. Sova regulars?

Ether

Smash Ace
FFX-2 is a ****ing amazing game!!!!

However, I haven't played it in awhile, and I am currently watching Lisa play through FF7. Man, that game was fun.

Knorr

Smash Ace
i dont have to be in norfolk till 9 i will come up early in the after noon saturday to see you boys holla!

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I should be there, if there are no ride squanders. I might make C3 as well, not sure. Plan on me throwing down for doubles, at least.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
To Ether, Im not sure whether or not you were expecting to team with me...I didnt know you were coming, so Doll and I are teaming. I think isra/nelo would want to team though.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
yo I may want to come up on sunday, richmond is too good.

schoolie I'll try and confirm so I can give you a ride. the only realistic circumstance I can see for not going is if I'm hanging out with a female, but who knows the odds of that. I'll get at you later on in the week.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
your correct good sir.

Cyrain, i will be there. and me and ether are teaming. (ether has no choice XD)
I now proclaim that any team you are on shall be named thusly:

"*teammate's name*, NO!"
although...I think in the case of you and Ether, maybe "O, LANDO! ^_^" If it helps, Ether...Lando's cool. So don't feel so bad when we call you that...okay RED KEN!?

But yeah, it'll be "ETHER, NO!" I don't know how, but O-NO always seems to know best and he's mad good at watching you...and watching you **** up haha. that and Ether will most likely fsmash Otis in the face at least 8 times a match.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I now proclaim that any team you are on shall be named thusly:

"*teammate's name*, NO!"
although...I think in the case of you and Ether, maybe "O, LANDO! ^_^" If it helps, Ether...Lando's cool. So don't feel so bad when we call you that...okay RED KEN!?

But yeah, it'll be "ETHER, NO!" I don't know how, but O-NO always seems to know best and he's mad good at watching you...and watching you **** up haha. that and Ether will most likely fsmash Otis in the face at least 8 times a match.
Lmfao at Ether f-smashing Otis 8 times a match. Last time Ether fsmashed me and killed me in tournament, he proceeded to make up for it by 2v1ing tope and doll and winning, so it's okay. Ether is amaaaazing.

Ether

Smash Ace
Lol, thanks Cyrain. Man, I was hoping to team up with you, but ok. I guess I will team up with O-NO for team No-mp, but Isra or Nelo might be interesting choices, too...

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Lol, thanks Cyrain. Man, I was hoping to team up with you, but ok. I guess I will team up with O-NO for team No-mp, but Isra or Nelo might be interesting choices, too...
If doll decides not to play, I'll gladly team with you. I guess I just have to wait til the weekend to see.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Any rides open?

Ugh, I lose if all seats are taken.

:[

Hopefully my brother goes. It would be pretty awesome to make it back to Richmond.

Top Bottom