• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
squirtle. ****ing. squad.

GET YO KEYCHAIN! Hope they have em ;__;
Kits, do you mind buying me on if they don't have very many of them as it doesn't sound like something that would be high in demand as is...but yeah do that since I'll be showing up tomorrow, please? ^_^

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Why does it say Arlington, VA? I'm confused? Is there another Arlington besides the one that used to be part of DC?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
http://www.ci.arlington.tx.us/

http://www.town.arlington.ma.us/Public_Documents/index

edit: unless you're asking why the sova thread is talking about arlington, to which the answer is... because magfest is there.
I knew there were other Arlingtons, but I didn't know there was another Arlington in Va besides the one right next to D.C. The address given isn't even in a place called Arlington...

Toasty, we need to play again. I def. need to ditto your pikachu and Ness.

toasty

Smash Hero
Toasty, we need to play again. I def. need to ditto your pikachu and Ness.
If we're up in NoVa when this happens...Chipotle MM??? Er...Chipotle TACO MM? Forgot how expensive some of those burrito places are.

Ness dittos??? Again??? *cries* Ugh, I guess I gotta learn the matchup SOME day to the point where I'm really good at it...otherwise anyone could counterpick Ness against mine and beat me ;__; ............oh ****. Um. Yeah, to those reading this, don't do that. Ness is garbage. Why-tf would anyone use him anyway?!?!?!
>_>
<_<

EDIT:

Your NC brethren are coming!
YAAYUHHHHZZZZ!!!

gimme that sexy DK baby ^_~

EDIT #2:
@thesage: If I don't make it to some biweekly up there before the year is up, will I be seeing you at Magfest??? I'll help you with Ness Vs. Pika because man...it can be really really really "top tier" [hah, who wants to bring that back? I'm not so keen on saying "gay" any more...feel like I'm in 9th grade again.]

CStick

Smash Lord
gah, no smash this weekend anymore. **** has happened. if anyone is free during the week I'll hit you guys up, cuz work cut my hours, which gives me lots of free time :)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
@thesage: If I don't make it to some biweekly up there before the year is up, will I be seeing you at Magfest??? I'll help you with Ness Vs. Pika because man...it can be really really really "top tier" [hah, who wants to bring that back? I'm not so keen on saying "gay" any more...feel like I'm in 9th grade again.]
I'm just interested in the Ness vs. Pika matchup cuz I've never played a good pika before.

And yeah, google finally told me where magfest is. It's within walking distance from my house so I'll probably be going. >.>

CStick

Smash Lord
I'm going to Richmond next weekend, but I dunno if its for smash or not yet :(

if **** is happening at Tope's then I'll stop by one day regardless, but may not stay more than a couple hours

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Everyone should come and play some mother-****ing Peach dittos with Doll and I. Best match in the game.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
NOEZ. Peach dittos on final destination are seriously the best match ever. You get to use near about all your attacks, there's an element of randomness with fsmash and turnips, there are no silly gimps, it requires intense concentration, and the spacing and mindgames involved are sublime. Space animals are gay. : P

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Everyone should come and play some mother-****ing Peach dittos with Doll and I. Best match in the game.
I know you said you wanted to ditto my Fox, but I rarely use him anymore.

So, maybe you can **** my Fox? :p

Or train him?

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
dayum!!! my internets have been down for like 4 days! anyhow....

Nekocon was **** city. SS held the smash set up for like 3 hours and finished when we felt like it.
No keychains sadly, the "dealers room" was rather shabby.

i cant go to c3 on account of work, but ill be at the richmond tourney if tope is still hosting. even if theres no tourney id still like to come down for some good times.

SEATS FOR TOPES NEXT WEEKEND!

i have 3 open and 1 wild card (meaning someone i know may be coming and if not ill have another seat)
5$ a seat ( gas aint free) more than the limit play sets for seats.
you know how i roll guys.

Its good to see all the people going to Magfest this year. im sure there WILL be a melee tourney with a propler format, winnings i have not clue about. its still going to be a great time and a good chance for players from up and down the east coast to play each other in smash or any other game.
ssb64? i played it last year!

toasty

Smash Hero
Nekocon Smash was pretty much trash...until you get the good controller. But then it was just garbage. After the Cosplay I went and made up for the lost **** time that Otis and Jas weren't dealing out cuz they were back in the hotel [mmm...bsx.].

I held it down til it was time to meet up with Kits, ndn, KotR, and others to go DESTROY some beast-*** stromboli. My God. Amazing. We should just take a roadtrip for THAT.

Hell, why don't we get some stromboli before the next CNU since it's on the way? Anyone?

Also, I don't think I can manage to go up to Tope's...which might work out since I think KNORR is coming through SoVa that weekend and we might be able to host some janks...OH WAIT is CNU this weekend? hmm...****, g2g, I'll check later.

Top Bottom