• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
YES!!!!

Also that $30 bucks I was suppose to get just turned into a Pound 5 entry of Melee Singles+Doubles.

I'll gladly sell it to someone in our community lol

CStick

Smash Lord
also: because ganon F**KING BLOWS, you can just tech away from him at all times and he cant do jackcrap since he cant catch up to you
the trick is in the doomfist. You can't tech-chase, but you can tech-guess-that-he-is-gonna-roll-that-way-and-shffl-fist-him-chase

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Wretched hosts now.
I host now. (off schedule hosting is imminent)
Chase the 8 year old falco/link player hosts now.
Step it up. We got 1 Newport News,1 Williamsburg venue, and 2 Va beach venues. WE ALL MUST PLAY THIS WEEK. It's predestined.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
you muthas...
leaving for TYSbreak tomorrow T_T

good news though! billy and i ran into slash and one of his friends today at lunch and apparently the dude and his friends play smash at his place. and apparently zion's reputation precedes him amongst these guys as a falco player. AND THEYRE FRESHMEN. finally im not the last new ODU player

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Although I main falco,
link is still my bro.
Through sheiks and foxes we never fear,
regardless of the matchups or tiers.
In my heart i hold melee dear,
But there's no one to play around here.

--Shaden's poem to SoVa

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Malco, I can play every day.
Just give me an hours reminder or so and tell me how many people you're bringing.
I have everyday after thursday to sunday if you guys want a fest. Same setup(s) but I'll space the chairs better.
BUT BETTER would be for someone else to be hosting on my days off

Mahone

Smash Champion
Had a bunch of fun a the fest on Saturday!

Rhan and Sman are awesome, you guys use platforms too well :/

I'm sorry i missed you theo, it was kinda weird staying in your house when i have never even met you...
I hope you can all make it to the Nova tournament on Saturday, you guys gotta rep

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
wait theo, you wanna go to the nova tourney?! :D

also mahone... wayy too good. sorry if it seems like sometimes i'm not trying.
i do my best to tell everyone (including zeus who came from chicago or wherever) that i'm just trying some wierd stuff... testing the waters
that way i know exactly what's safe and what's not in a serious match.
my problem is, I can't consider any matches serious unless I can't win any friendlies, it's a MM, or it's a tourney match.

Mahone

Smash Champion
wait theo, you wanna go to the nova tourney?! :D

also mahone... wayy too good. sorry if it seems like sometimes i'm not trying.
i do my best to tell everyone (including zeus who came from chicago or wherever) that i'm just trying some wierd stuff... testing the waters
that way i know exactly what's safe and what's not in a serious match.
my problem is, I can't consider any matches serious unless I can't win any friendlies, it's a MM, or it's a tourney match.
Naw don't worry about it, there are some people i play and they sandbag and it really bothers me, but i could tell with you, you weren't doing it to be a douchebag. I am at least happy that until you figured out how to play jiggs i ***** the **** out of you, but you're a quick learner :(
I decided that i need to be a lot faster before i can make you really try, and honestly if i had as much control over my character as you do, i would probably try weird stuff all the time too.

rhan

Smash Hero
And you're going to get a fist full of unserious ****.

Just sayin.

The only way to play Shae seriously is if you MM him. No freaking lie.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I'll just pick-pocket him first because I honestly suck mentally when it comes to MMs and play LESS seriously somehow

I'll beat the seriousness into his b*tch*ss until he gets that fake-scared "omg toasty what did I do to you I didn't know she was your sister" look on his face (with added appropriate body language)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
oh god not this again.

"dude I just can't play seriously unless it's ______________ or ______________, otherwise I just sandbag"

aka

"dude I have this great reason to explain all of my losses, which accounts for mistakes, bad judgement, faulty approaches, tech slips, and just not concentrating"

grow up, kids!

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
played shaden in sc2 last night, he too fell to the 5min gas zerg with fungal broodlords, maybe you can stop their madness!

as for smash let's play soon :)

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I'll just pick-pocket him first because I honestly suck mentally when it comes to MMs and play LESS seriously somehow

I'll beat the seriousness into his b*tch*ss until he gets that fake-scared "omg toasty what did I do to you I didn't know she was your sister" look on his face (with added appropriate body language)
Despite the ******ness from the second half the john in the first sentence totally says "I'm a pansy"

Step yo **** up!

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Naw don't worry about it, there are some people i play and they sandbag and it really bothers me, but i could tell with you, you weren't doing it to be a douchebag. I am at least happy that until you figured out how to play jiggs i ***** the **** out of you, but you're a quick learner :(
I decided that i need to be a lot faster before i can make you really try, and honestly if i had as much control over my character as you do, i would probably try weird stuff all the time too.
Lol you were amazing. I'd say we went almost even. I need more jiggs practice, but our jiggs went bowser. what a scrub. ;)

Shae one of these days I'm gonna come through and we're gonna have a legit serious 1v1 training session

I expect greatness.

You're only going to get my Marth.
So much freaking marth... >_>
ether... kp... theo... you... i hate everyone
is this m2k practice month or something?

And you're going to get a fist full of unserious ****.

Just sayin.

The only way to play Shae seriously is if you MM him. No freaking lie.
Lol well i mean, sometimes I do just cause i feel like i don't then my pride will be lost or something like that... but i mean, even after trying so hard against ether, i still lost. it taught me that sometimes i just need to find the RIGHT way to go about things, not just the random/wierd way.

LOLL toasty =[

oh god not this again.

"dude I just can't play seriously unless it's ______________ or ______________, otherwise I just sandbag"

aka

"dude I have this great reason to explain all of my losses, which accounts for mistakes, bad judgement, faulty approaches, tech slips, and just not concentrating"

grow up, kids!
Haha schoolie, that's exactly what I said. Thanks for translating. Minus the lack of concentration. Because i do it to learn. It's not unintentional, but you wouldn't know anything about my style cause you don't play enough.

played shaden in sc2 last night, he too fell to the 5min gas zerg with fungal broodlords, maybe you can stop their madness!

as for smash let's play soon :)
yeah i love losing to you in sc2. i feel like i'm getting closer and closer to a legitimate build every time.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjk3s9vNwe0

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
DJ
Come over
payment match
you have to pay me regardless of how bad I am
lmfao where are you guys getting these slang money match terms from?!
hahahahahaha

i wish. he never calls me for anything :(
Aw, now I know why you come here and bug us Rome... you're just lonely inside.
you're like the middle school bully of this thread =/

lolno but srsly are you really coming?

Top Bottom