• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Is ethers called off?
So far im the only one who is going because everyone else is johnning

'cept cstick <3

Ether

Smash Ace
looks like it's called off, although Toasty stopped by and 3-stocked my Falcon with Marth, and I WAS trying, no johns.

I'm gonna play some Kingdom Hearts 2, but if anyone wants to stop by, just text me.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Well let's all try to plan something like everyone else does!
Everyone that posts under me will say which days they are free next week.
Kay??
We have two venues to play at, so we can also vote on where to go.

So say which days they're free, and vote on playing at either CNU or Ether's place.
Or if this is a bad idea, just omit it. lol.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
is zerg supposed to counter protoss? the game is actually pretty balanced atm as a whole in zvp.

Idra also knew the blink play was coming and decided that roaches would be a safe bet on kulas... maybe not the best choice...

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Well, for one, we only had one setup.
I personally like to be efficient about my Smashing, so I like for everyone to be playing at once. If someone is going to come out, they should play as much smash as possible.
The setup was the smaller of my two readily accessible tv's (I have four for larger occassions where we can take up the whole house).
Second, the GC was set up awkwardly. It got unplugged once or twice.
Third, I didn't have chairs set up. It was a big chair, my small chair, and my bed as seats.
Fourth, they couldn't stay very long because while I am free to bring people around, if the owner of the house doesn't get notice, he usually asks for an earlier termination.

If I have a days noticed I can: Get more than one setup prepared, move my bed so that we have much more room where I don't have to feel homo sitting on a bed with Shae, set up more chairs so I don't have to feel homo sitting on a bed with Shae, set up the GC's conveniently to avoid any unpluggings, etc etc

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
sounds good.

I will know better by Wednesday, but I propose:

Friday Fest.

I know Ether's available [YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME, VINCE!!!]

But you're not going to host.

Wretched is.

I'll do my best to be at your house on Friday by 5:30/6PM.

Dear SoVa:

Please join me.

I miss you.

<3

PS: I will bring cubes and a TV.

Possibly: Zion, Billy, Caboose :)

CStick

Smash Lord
AAAWWWW SHIIIIIT

Zion...

we need to get NDN and Jason/Kitsune back out too.

I will try and make it Friday. How late can you host, Wretched? I have work so can't show up til after 11ish, sadly. But if you guys smash late I'll come over...

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
friday was yesterday, making the fest impossible unless you people have some kind of sova time machine, powered by complaints and reasons to not enter tournaments

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Its cool.
If there becomes a day where the house will be unpopulated and I know in advance, I will have a larger smashfest.

Top Bottom