• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Wretched, how late are you goin to be hosting tomorrow? Also post your address. Depending on what time you start hosting and how long youplan on hosting, i'll probably stop by if depending on how things go with Yu-Gi-Oh tomorrow.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Did you play at kings? Remember Coby, the fat black kid? I was the 13 year old white kid who hung out with him.
^^

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i've played at kings for like 4 years now. i probably have seen u b4, it's jus been a while.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
fun playing with ya'll sova, outta here in a few days. pretty legit for a scene that is so unorganized lol. If your ever in the midwest hit me up and if I'm ever in the area again :denzel: I'll do the same. deuces!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
speaking of which...who the hell is running the tournament in NN on the 24th? It sure as hell ain't me...I hope someone has given those guys a legit ruleset and has talked to them...pleeease do so ASAP before it's too late and they say "oh, well...we'll do that next time" like at Hi Score

It's still worth it to invest time in Melee, though.

I might just have a small $2 tourney at Zion's house or something.

I think that'd be dope for everyone to have fun with it and not feel so pressured about spending $10+ "when you know you're gonna lose"

Bringin it back to the glory days of SoVa, baby!
*walks away*

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
someone gave them a ruleset(I think it was the 6 neutral random first stage one)
also they might run it
worst case scenario me/shaeden run it
i doubt there will be that many people

rhan

Smash Hero
Sup guys.

Imma miss you Zeus! Real ****.

Even though I kinda caught feelings during the last Melee session we had. I wasn't mad at you. I usually am pissed at my performance. But then later on that night I realised... I was playing against someone AMAZING! Why get mad about losing? You're an amazing player and I hope one day I get to play you again and actually give you a challenge.

I would have said all this sooner but yeah. I was banned.

(**** F8AL!)

Edit: Chu's hosting the 30th. Halloween special whatcha call it.

I WANNA GO! WITH MY ANTOINE DODSON OUTFIT! :denzel:

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
don't worry man its alll good. the smash community is a tight knit bunch I'm sure I'll end up seeing ya'll again, IDK bout you tho navy man lol. but stay up g, perfect that campy shiz just not against me lmao.

rhan

Smash Hero
don't worry man its alll good. the smash community is a tight knit bunch I'm sure I'll end up seeing ya'll again, IDK bout you tho navy man lol. but stay up g, perfect that campy shiz just not against me lmao.
Yeah Falco's camp game shuts down 99% of anything I have to offer with Young Link.. :( I should have my free time even in the Navy. Though I'll be in FL like Aug of next year for school n such. Playin all the FL smashers there. I'm hyped for that.

Try to make it to Pound. I got you on the housing bro.

I'm playing gears for 72 hours from the 29th-31st
x31 experience gais
I gotta buy another Gears just to spank dat assssssss.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
rhan, navy wut wut wut. you can't spank me at gears either.
im pro
crystal
He'll play with the sergeant
he uses drill a lot

rhan

Smash Hero
Boot Camp is different then school...

I ship off to basic training June 15th. And stay there for 8 weeks. So in Aug. I go straight to school for my training for IT.

It's kinda how Zeus was here for his schooling.

Wretched:

I will **** you next Friday when I go pick up my copy. What's your GT? And what other games you play/have.

Add me. LilRhan12.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

Wretched:

I will **** you next Friday when I go pick up my copy. What's your GT? And what other games you play/have.
WretchedXII
I play Gears (1 and 2, mainly 2) halo 3 (I have yet to play reach), Battlefield (pretty much the only game I play every day), and left4dead 1+2.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
I couldnt find where to pre reg.
so now its 20?
They said they'd hold it at 10 dollars because the 20 seemed to be scaring people off... I talked to them today.

They didnt do a great job advertising for this really. It really is a cool venue- its worth going this sunday if you get the chance. They are getting the ruleset right and really do want to attract more people so that it could be a consistent thing. It'd be nice if they dropped it to 5 dollars...sova SHOULD be willing to pay that but idk if theyd do that.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
yeah its this sunday at 2, at least thats what the poster said. It sucks, the place really does want to support melee but i think theres only like 5 people signed up atm.

rhan

Smash Hero

Getting 2 rooms for Pound V next Friday. Might upgrade to 3 if enough SoVA peeps reg by the end of this month.

Top Bottom