• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Ether: thursday or Friday, hit me up. I'll come out after work if you can manage that.

Wretched: I'll try to be there Saturday so hopefully I'll see the rest of you there too

Toasty: I still owe you money from over the Summer. I can pay you back via cash or by grabbing two TVs from work (these are 13" TVs are are not HD flat-screen; they are standard ones and they are nice and handy and will play Melee without lag, I assume). Let me know which you'd prefer. :)
you and ether are the only ones and you both have different days
We need to compromise

rhan

Smash Hero
Hmmmm....

Shae/Me/ANYONE FROM CNU should host.

I have no experience though. And people from CNU hosted back in the day. And Shae hosted with Theo before.

I can be that niigga that looks intimidating.

rhan

Smash Hero
I ment for the tourney in two weeks. Not any time soon. If I host it'll be sometime in November on a weekend.

And niiggas don't know how thug I gets.

rhan

Smash Hero
Wow I've never seen that version of the video... It was trippy as hell. And hella depressing like how the song is. Instead of poppin bottles and having a good time.

Man Cudi is the best. True lyricist.

rhan

Smash Hero
Only person in the industry that I can relate to. I fux with all his song. I haven't heard a bad track from him yet.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Cudi, lol.

Imagine turning the radio on, then being force-fed gruel every time. Cudi is like soggy cereal with sugar.

Much better than gruel, but let's hold on a second before we say anything about tasting good...

rhan

Smash Hero
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <-- try these
Nah I'm good.

I'm saying he's only decent by comparison, but to each their own I guess...
He's highly underrated. He's well beyond decent by any means. He's close to par with Nas in my opinion.

Same goes for Wale. He's underrated too. But he's not as great as Cudi but he's amazing to say the least.

Also: Theo you're officially reg'd for singles for Pound V.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
drake isn't a lyricist either...

cudi uses basic flows wordplay, and isn't really that clever. He mostly carried by his production which is awesome. For you to put him on nas level is comicalas duke is top five ever.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I didn't even **** on em. I listen to him but your like he's on nas level which is hilarious. I don't listen to much rap nowadays but lately it's been drake and wiz. My favorites are lupe com pac nas jay camron kanye and ghostface

rhan

Smash Hero
It's funny that I have an opinion... lol yeah... Cudi is like the modern day Slick Rick. He's has amazing story telling abilities through his music. It may be "basic" and "not clever" (lol), but it's real ****.

And Old Kanye is better then what he's putting out now. Cam is like.. terrible all together. Not a Lupe fan but he has a few good tracks. Jay is garbs now. Pac is forever the greatest. Common's amazing. Drake is just a fad. Wiz is just a pothead.

It's easy being a hater.

In a salty mood. I'll probably apologize if I hurt feelings later.. pshhh maybe not.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
ehh it's whatever I could give a **** less. There is opinions then there is blasphemy by putting cats on the same plane as legends. Cudi=nas...really fam? I don't know how I'm hating either I listen to cudi lol. Get the sand out ya vag just because I have a harmless criticism of homie.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Happy Birthday Ether Its my friend arod bday aswell!
But um Yeah Rhan, you and I should defiantly be chilling man!
Cudi is amazing! I try not to compare him to anyone because when he first started he wanted to be different. Yeah he had inspiration from others but, he wanted to start something new, which is what he is doing. Him and Wale are beefing right now about Cudi being able to rap or not. He doesnt give in to the hate. He says his fans will defend him in that area. Which Rhan is doing now and I would in any future debates. I also relate to him so That makes his music alot more enjoyable.
Nas is amazing hands down.
Kanye is a Genius. Ive been loving his GOOD Friday leaks.
Jay Z is still pretty good to me but he about to join the billionaire club so I dont think he care what a couple thousand haters.
Lupe, Wale, and Drake are all good too. :]

I originally posted the video cause I like his hair.

edit: Come on Rhan you know you wanna ;p

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I got so much more time to chill lately, just broke up
i need smash. lots of smash
fall break this monday and tuesday
yeah, smash is necessary this weekend

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
He's close to par with Nas in my opinion.
If this is your opinion then I'm entitled to think that you're ****ing WHACK...in my opinion. You either don't give Nas as much credit as he deserves or you're just being dramatic...OR you're not that critical [you also said Jay was garbs now..hmm...but I'm biased so it's all good]

Drake needs to stick to more singing-type tracks and just never rap again. He preys on simple minds who think he's clever for spittin **** like "swimming in the money come and find me, Nemo" over one of the hardest tracks of the year.

***** shoulda called it a day with Fireworks.

Too much of rap wordplay has been victim of rich talented rappers not giving a **** about struggling to write.

Man whatever

CLIPSE ALL DAY

757, SON

Also:
LOL @ Caboose

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
blueprint 3 was average, but jay is killing **** lately and kanye is a much better rapper than he was earlier. his previous albums were better but i'm liking these new tracks

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I got so much more time to chill lately, just broke up
i need smash. lots of smash
fall break this monday and tuesday
yeah, smash is necessary this weekend
WHOA WHOA WHOA how'd I miss this?!?!

Dude!

So sorry...I know EXACTLY how that feels...I'm currently in the mode of absolutely needing smash right now ;__;

don't know what's happening this weekend though...we'll see =/

Top Bottom