• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
POLL: Keep the tourney the 2th as scheduled or change it to the 18th of February, one week ahead of schedule.

25th
Atu
Caotic
Fabian

18th
Joe
DSF
Gary
Pat

So far score is 3-2. I know MLG New York is on this day, and it's no fun without pros. Well, what does everyone else think?

EDIT: Not looking good Joe

EDIT: REALLY not looking good Joe

EDIT: Joe, things are turning around...

EDIT: WHAT A COMEBACK. I called the guy with the gym today for schedule change, said he's gonna check his schedule and will call me back. So, if no one has the gym booked for the 18th, we got tourney on the 18th

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
25th. I'm not wasting my long President's Holiday weekend on Smash. I've got places to go to, sights to see.

araknophobik

Smash Master
EzynJAY said:
haha luigi would u and your teammate like 2 mm me and pat in teams again like 20 bux cuz u guys are too good
:laugh:
luigi, rumor has it they figured out yours and jamal's stradegy. It was luck you beat them, and that they'll **** you come next time.

too good
too good

araknophobik

Smash Master
dude you know im down for whatever, i prefer the date i dont have work on : )

but truthfully, if mlg championship is gonna be broadcasted on tv, ill be more distracted that day watching it than playing at the tourny. yet...there's always tivo :pimp:

and pat you better calm down, less pro's might mean more people will come to smash, knowing their odds are better becauce knowing the #1 guy in the world is in New York :laugh:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
No, it's just all over the place LOL. What station is broadcasting MLGNYC?

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
if its on the 18th, I get good comp and a chance to see my ****** joe and alex.

if its on the 25th, I get money......

18th....*****

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i cant make it the 25th but if its on the 18th then team "now u know what my samus is capable of" will be there XD lol jk

araknophobik

Smash Master
AznChefii said:
so evil did you change your mind or is still on the 18th?
i dont think its a matter of him changing his mind...its a matter of whether or not he can change the date of the venue. Its like saying you rented a hall for your wedding, then you find out your wife is going to die and she only has 1 week to live so you try to push up the wedding. But there's someone celebrating some party the day you want it so basically your ****ed. Yeah follow?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
government ties is really why the government lies....wow fabian thats how fine example u chose lol nice

Zenith

Smash Ace
I don't really have a prob with the 18th. All I care about is being in a local tourney and thats all that should matter.

Arakno we have to play, seriously I think I can stop your C. Falcon. lol.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Zenith said:
Arakno we have to play, seriously I think I can stop your C. Falcon. lol.
naw. after this past saturday my falcon is even deadlier. I am still a noob, but a stronger noob. i've advanced 2 folds, especially against samus's (i think sadistic noticed it after our match, i didn't think i would've even been able to hang but after getting ***** by hugs, playing dsf, jamal, aseem, ect i got that ***** down lol)

now i must learn to fight a peach :( **** you wolf

Zenith

Smash Ace
araknophobik said:
naw. after this past saturday my falcon is even deadlier. I am still a noob, but a stronger noob. i've advanced 2 folds, especially against samus's (i think sadistic noticed it after our match, i didn't think i would've even been able to hang but after getting ***** by hugs, playing dsf, jamal, aseem, ect i got that ***** down lol)

Well now my Ganon and Peach are more powerful. I'm like the only person here on SWF who wants to be the best but is nowhere close. But seriously I'm not all that good (once you think about it). I used to think I was one of the best so I boasted, and then got my @$$ kicked by you and Luigi.

Fate is so cruel, I don't even think I'll last 10.04 seconds in a tourney.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
araknophobik said:
***** i smashed on yo mama last night :lick: :psycho: :chuckle:
................***** wtf did u just say about my mama u've crossed the line this time fabian no one talks about my mom im gonna see u at the next sb and wel handle this **** in person

araknophobik

Smash Master
EzynJAY said:
................***** wtf did u just say about my mama u've crossed the line this time fabian no one talks about my mom im gonna see u at the next sb and wel handle this **** in person
lol dude, i posted that **** at like 2 in the morning i was tired as ****. It seemed like the thing to say at the time. I will retract any and all statements refering to your mother or any other blood related siblings.

cool?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
not cool fabian and if i cant make it too sb ill jus see u sometime before then im dead serious too

AznChefii

Smash Journeyman
Alhambra, CA Anyone in the 626s wanna challenge me
araknophobik said:
i dont think its a matter of him changing his mind...its a matter of whether or not he can change the date of the venue. Its like saying you rented a hall for your wedding, then you find out your wife is going to die and she only has 1 week to live so you try to push up the wedding. But there's someone celebrating some party the day you want it so basically your ****ed. Yeah follow?
yeah i get your point

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
araknophobik said:

Just cause you're the Super Sayan of n00bs does not mean you can beat Sadistic's Samus. Also, Peach is the owner of all things Falcon

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
yes because now we know what his samus is capable of LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ jk jk i couldnt resist that **** is too funny

araknophobik

Smash Master
Bigtreydawg said:
Just cause you're the Super Sayan of n00bs does not mean you can beat Sadistic's Samus. Also, Peach is the owner of all things Falcon
i didnt say i could...like i said, i was surprised i could even hang. And ill take your advice on the peach bit.

Dont forget about the little people you've stepped on to get where you are mr. big shot 4th placer :laugh:

Top Bottom