• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Cali Inland Empire to Los Angeles Areas Project Melee V2.1 ONLY

F$=D

Smash Rookie
This goes out to Any High Level Players in the Inland Empire to Los Angeles to Irvine to Simi Valley all in the Los Angeles vicinity that is drivable that were in Melee or play Project Melee. I challenge anyone that is of equal skill or higher or has very good potential to join the Elite Special Force Team. I will be searching for the best of the best. If interested and want to learn from the best and put out your full potential in Project Melee ONLY I would like to meet you and we can both Evolve in this journey and Conquer together, as an Elite Team. I will help you, as Leader of this TEAM and you will also learn through the other members of the Elite Special Force through training and the most advance techniques in your specific character. Also through different tactics and answer all plethora of special situations that give you trouble against a specific match up and also how to improve your technique through how to config your button presses to perfectly time what buttons to press and how to press it (Example: How to perfect wavedash) in any situation so when you are in trouble you have it at your disposal 80-100% (were Not Machines were Not Perfect). If you think your ready for the Top Elite Players and are worthy of this special training and want to join with the Best of the Best. Leave information below. We will have different Special Forces in different Categories such as (Example: Armored Elite TEAM: would be considered as the Heavy Hitters. Like: Bowser, Ganon, Ike, King Dede, Ect. also S.W.A.G.G (Show.Who.Always.Got.Game®) Team: Fox Myself F$=D® (Fox $#!N3 Equals Death), Falco, Sonic, Lucario, Lucas, Ect. these are the most Flashiest and Most Technical Team and more Teams also depending on your Main. Leave your name and location and contact number. If your lucky you will get a call back for Try Outs. Bring your.... Not your A Game BUT your S Game (SORRY You Got BEAT That BAD Game). If possible you have a Youtube of yourself playing would help also. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you.

Leader of Elite Special Forces (E.S.F)
S.W.A.G.G (Show.Who.Always.Got.Game®) Team:
F$=D® (Fox $#!N3 Equals Death)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
short answer

no

long answer

nope

SERIOUS RESPONSE: I think you should go to a smashfest or tourney or something. It'll change your opinions on something or another

Top Bottom